Peter Boyles 2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Aug 24, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Tricia and Ortega on Boyles' show now.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Michael Ramsey! :floor:

3. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I agree with you 100%, JR. But the Karr situation will largely take care of itself. The REAL issue is "Who murdered JonBenet" ... and the Ramsey Spin Team would like nothing better than to distract us from that issue.

...YumYum

4. koldkase

Ooooh...Ortega has set up Tricia to tell the story of FFJ debunking Tracey's "Who Killed the Pageant Queen" croc.

Here goes Tricia:

Why was Tracey fingering an innocent man--Gigax and Helgoth, while emailing with also "suspect" Karr.

Oh, she mentions JAYELLES' screen shot from the UK viewing....

Now she tells about how easy it was for Tricia to find Gigax with a google search once she got his name from the case document number shown on the croc in the UK. Tricia says Tracey LIED because she called Boulder DA investigator Bennett and asked him if Gigax was a suspect, and he said no. She said Gigax called Bennett as well--not a suspect.

So, she says, Tracey's claim that Gigax COULDN'T BE FOUND was a LIE, because it only took Jayelles getting one document number off the screen which Tracey didn't black out, and Tricia doing a little googling and calling the man, who had all his contact info right there online, to find out he was had an alibit and was NOT even a suspect.

Oh, they are telling the truth here and I mean BIDNESS!!

Ortega is tearing Tracey a new one! Says Tracey is setting up Ollie for leaking the emails to make Tracey out to be a "victim." hahaha

Ortega says Tracey has this history of false accusations in documentaries and why didn't the DA question Tracey's info before acting on it?

They also bring in that the Sonoma Co. LE had contacted Boulder in 2001 about Karr, and how did Boulder not already have him sorted?

That's the gist, as I was listening. Hope I was fairly accurate.

People, Tricia is quite something. Articulate. Great radio voice, resonant and pleasant to the ear. And she hits her points and tells the story quite effectively and accurately.

5. wombat

wombat Member

Things are looking GOOD!!!

Hey guys - Tricia's famous in NYC - I posted the article in media thread.

NY Daily News

6. RiverRat

When is Tricia on MSNBC - too many times zones for me!

7. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Oh yes, Koldkase, when Tricia speaks people do listen. She has her points lined up, a command of the language, is very articulate and has a great voice. She also has effective presence when speaking in person.

8. RiverRat

Boyles asked Tony to be back on tomorrows show! :yes:

9. koldkase

OK, now Boyles is back, and they keep playing Tracey's press conference after Lacy's press conference, where Tracy kisses Lacy's butt...and then says he won't discuss the emails or Karr...repeatedly...like Lacy, having a press conference to back slap and then refuse to answer questions. :floor:

Ortega again praising Tricia and FFJ for exposing Tracey's attack on an innocent man, Gigax.

Peter is drawing a line from Ramsey supporters to the news leak about the Karr investigation in Thailand: Lacy has been pro-Ramsey from the beginning; the woman who broke the story in Denver, Paula Woodward, was one of the 8 reporters allowed to be present when the Ramseys gave their Boulder infomercial back in 1997; Peter says he believes that Tracey leaked the story of Karr to Woodward and she prematurely broke it, forcing the DA's hand. This is what Peter is theorizing.

Oh, Peter quotes someone (name?) who said Tracey, as a past RMNews columnist, was the worst columnist since the invention of movable type.

10. koldkase

OHMIGOD! Is that you, Cherokee? A FFJ member on Boyle's now!

I detect a Southern accent....

11. koldkase

OH...CORRUPTION IN BDA OFFICE, GOING ALL THE WAY UP TO MUCKITY MUCKS....

hahah GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFJ!!

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Guilty as charged ... ;)

13. wombat

wombat Member

I suspect I just heard Cherokee from Texas! You go girl! Another good radio voice.

Cherokee got a lot out there - corrupt Denver and Colorado, linquistic analysis, etc.

14. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

and "the muckity mucks"! Great job Cherokee! Hope EVERYONE reads your excellent handwriting analysis that is on the sticky.

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

GOOD JOB CHEROKEE!

I can't wait to hear you today when I can actually listen

I see you used your good southern sense! :yay:

16. wombat

wombat Member

Thanks for using my provost of Handwriting U. joke - I feel so validated. :cheerful:

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The station was bugging in and out for me this morning. I did hear you, tho, Cherokee! Off and on. :)

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You're welcome. I thought it was a great line. :highfive:

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Hey Chero - I'll hear that later. I have to wait for the mp3s to get posted. I can listen to Peter Boyles in the evening and Caplis & Silverman the following morning.

20. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Great job, Cherokee! You got a good shot in regarding the pseudo-handwriting analysis being relied upon by TheMedia. Fantastic! That should give Boyles some food for thought, and another ox to gore!

Keep it coming!

...YumYum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice