Peter Boyles 2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I love ya, RR!! THanks for the transcription... I actually got the thing downloaded - it took 1hr & 10min. But I appreciated being able to take my time and read what Tricia & Boyles had to say. Are you transcribing today's? If so I won't waste another hour.

Oh yeah! Good work Cherokee - nice voice. :yes:

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

No promises yet, Shadow - not unless you can give me an extra 10 hours in a day Right Now! It's on the To Do list though!

I should ask while I am here though........Any preferences on which segment I cover next?

3. Ginja

Ginja Member

It's sooooooooo good!

Still catching up on Peter's archives and listening to Tricia's segment from yesterday.

Damn, she's good!

The truth WILL set you FREE!

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

Thanks for transcribing Rat.

I heard you too, Cherokee! I knew it had to be you since you mentioned the hand-writing. You came across as articulate and bright. Good for you girl!!!

5. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

River Rat

You are great!

We love you. Yes, we do. MORE! MORE! (Pretty please?)

:leaf:

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, guys ... you all are too kind.

I was having to rush through what I wanted to say because I didn't know how much time I'd have to make my points. So, it's all a blur, and I'm going to have to listen to the show archive later today to find out what I said! :D

7. RiverRat

To All.....

You like me, you really like me......that part I get :takeabow:

But which part do you guys want next?!

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

RL is necessarily taking precedence over my forum time right now, dammitalltohellanyway, so thanks to RR and KK and all who are keeping us informed of what's going on.

Tricia's voice is beautiful - I've been jealous of her voice since I first heard it. She is a significant public speaker - people WANT to listen to her because of her lovely voice and her fantastic speaking abilities. She doesn't go off track, she has all her ducks lined up in a row, and she darn well knows what she's talking about.

(Oh, did I mention that Tricia is blonde and cute, too?)

9. RiverRat

I can't believe I missed you! :curses: I can bump you to the top of the list if no one answers my question!

10. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Cherokee and then Today's Tricia on Boyles??

11. RiverRat

Sounds good!

12. Shyshi5

Shyshi5 Member

PB and TG transcipts

Good Afternoon everyone. It has been such a long time since I posted anything on FFJ. I truly appologize. Work has had me in a whirlwind for two years or more. I just read the subject on Tricia and Cherokee and the transcipt. Great job Tricia and Cherokee. What a terrific person you are River Rat to take the time to transcibe it for all to read.

I was wondering how one can listen to this PB program archives, if at all on a home computer and where do I go to do this?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

13. RiverRat

Fyi

I have had zero chance to get back to the transcripts yet, so it will probably be tomorrow before I can post them. It looks like the three segments are up now so as soon as I can.

Oh the shame... :tsktsk:

14. Cherokee

Well, my fine Rat, good luck in understanding anything I said!

I just now listened to the archive, and I'm talking so fast, I can hardly understand myself! Sheesh. How embarrassing.

I've been told I talk fast anyway, but like I posted earlier, I was in such a hurry to get a couple of things said, I was in overdrive. I don't know how KK thought she could detect a "Southern accent" ... I was going so fast (especially at the beginning) I sounded like a chipmunk on speed. :dj:

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'm hoping that someone will post a link so I can listen.

A chipmunk on speed?????
    :floor:

Now we know who has been dipping into the diet pill stash! Hmph!

16. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Would you knock it off. You were great. Good Lord woman you have done so much work for justice...you are amazing.

I love Tony Ortega.

17. Cherokee

http://www.khow.com/pages/podcasts.html

Then, click on words "Get the Complete Pete Now!"

You have to register, then it will take you to the archive web page. The August 24, 8:00 a.m. webcast is the one you want. Just hit the "Listen" icon. It only takes a few minutes while it downloads, then will start playing automatically.

Tricia and Tony Ortega are on in the first half hour. The chipmunk is on in the second half. ;)

18. wombat

wombat Member

I thought you sounded normal, although I'm from NJ wherewetawklikedis so maybe you don't want to take my word for it? No? Fuggedaboutit!!!

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Cherokee you were just fine. Like Wombat described, I am from Brooklyn, NY so I wouldn't have guessed immediately Southern, but I immediately knew you weren't from my neck of the woods :)

You did a great job, getting everything said very well in a short amount of time. Well done!

I am so bursting with pride!

20. Cherokee

Thanks, Wombat and Barbara, for thinking I sounded fine and normal. Heh.

I was kind of surprised KK said she thought she could detect a "Southern accent" because I was born in the Missouri Ozarks, and grew up in New Mexico (where they sound more like Californians). My parents are from the MidWest, and I always thought I sounded MidWestern/no accent ... But I've lived in Texas more than half my life, so I guess it stands to reason I might have picked up a hint of Southern "tawk." :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice