Peter Boyles 2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

To save me going through all the posts to see if someone posted the url for you, here it is.

Posted by Why_nut http://youtube.com/watch?v=KKe2_Sn95Go

2. Elle

Elle Member

I hope Jameson watched and listened to Tricia today. There is no way she can surpass Her. Compared to many female TV newscasters I've seen and heard, I thought Tricia was outstanding.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

That's interesting, Chero. I knew you didn't sound like...oh...ME.... And you were going flat out wide open.... But it was just a couple of words you dragged out a nano second with the slightest dipthong, or dropping of a consonant. I did study dialect many eons ago, in an other life. So the various influences you've named do come through more than Southern. But just a few words gave your Texas influence away.

Of course, it was the topic that really clued me. But I listed hard when I wanted to be sure. Why, thar she wuz! Texas Cherokee!

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

TG and Tony transcription 08/24/06

tg: the bottom line at this point is that they're telling us they don't expect him to arrive in colorado much before early next week.

pb: or if ever. 7 after the hour, i want to drive this story home cause it's so significant. and yesterday we had tony ortega with us, he's kind enough to be with us again, and also Tricia Griffith and Anthony Ortega, what is interesting is apparently all these guys that listen to the show-radio television guys, newspaper guys- they're quick to bomb us when they think we're wrong. and somehow they couldn't find you yesterday, they couldn't find Tricia yesterday. all the people who say they listen to the show and call me and leave remarks..and not that i was surprised, but i really thought at least--

TONY THAT RULES: well peter, i think you're really having some effect, because not too long after you had the two of us on your show, the drudge report linked to our story.

PB: yeah, i know. someone called me and said "hey, at least you got drudges' attention, but nobody locally."

TONY THAT RULES: well, and then this morning, denver post does mention trisha, which i'm really happy to see.

TG: oh really? i did not know that.

TONY THAT RULES: the denver post..i found it through a journalism website..but the denver post has a story acknowledging that tracey has his critics, and that trish g had showed that he had proposed a suspect that turned out not to be a suspect in the past. so i think the rest of the media is listening and is gradually may be beginning to focus on tracey, and lacey. but you're right peter. it's taking awhile for the media to kind of pay attention to this.

PB: what i think is interesting is i think..and i've had my troubles ?, but the post, i think, has done a great job in this and the old ramsey mountain news..it's like you guys don't exist. this newspaper article doesn't exist, the work that you guys have done simply doesn't exist. and what it does is it..obviously, and i'm going to bring it back up in a second about michael tracey..i'm going to bring one more thing up, you guys, and i'm going to have you comment on it; we had mike roberts on from westward a little bit ago, and michael said..i guess it was after the depressed conference last thursday..that CU issued a memo that michael tracey would no longer be commenting on the case, and yet he appeared with lynn wood, the ramsey's attorney on larry king, and apparently is back commenting again.

TONY THAT RULES: I guess they sent the memo out to everybody but Tracey himself.

PB: Obviously, or he's not getting the hint is what mike roberts said. so let's, as they said in alice in wonderland, let's begin at the beginning. by the way..again as all the press works..I get a call yesterday at 3 o'clock, "they're bringing him back, fox news says they're bringing him back." i said "nah, i don't think they're bringing them back." "they're bringing them back, fox is reporting as cnn" and i said "i don't think they want this guy back in boulder." and then i saw that press conference with jamie harmon, and patience van zant. and i asked ? and a couple of other people this morning "are they getting paid, or are they simply spot light lawyers?" and both of them believe that they were spot light lawyers, they volunteered to be his attorneys for the spot light. then they both said "he's not coming back until sometime next week." and then i said "if ever." given everything you know about this, we'll begin with Tricia. Tricia, do you think this guy's ever going to get off the airplane in boulder, or off the airplane in denver?

Tricia: never. of course not. and he's going to be sitting there..i believe they're doing their investigation now, which they should have done before he even got here, before they even mentioned anything..and i think he'll sit there and then they'll go "ooops, sorry, we didn't mean it. we made a mistake. we'll just forget about this and move on." unfortunately, the damage is already done. no, i don't believe for one second he'll ever get to boulder because they're going to find out there's nothing to tie him to the case, and then it's going to be a big huge embarassment. and they shouldn't have done this in the first place, they should have looked at michael tracey in the first place. and one thing, peter and tony i wanted to point out, is that people are saying he was mistaken before, that he had pointed at a false suspect before. michael tracey lied in this documentary that we exposed.

PB: now let's go slow here because there are people that maybe didn't hear you guys yesterday, and that's why I asked you both to come back. take your time and talk about this..and this is where Tony comes in with his good work. how long ago did the last documentary appear?

TONY THAT RULES: it was 2004.

PB: so it was 2 years ago.

TONY THAT RULES: yeah, and let me just set up Tricia, cause she really gets all the credit here; i'm just a journalist in fort lauderdale florida. i'm far away from any of this. but like most people watching tv, i could just see that there was something wrong with this John Mark Karr arrest. and when they were reporting this, they kept making some illusions about the professor at the university of colorado who had made some documentaries about the case, who was the source of this. and that just made me curious. i wanted to know "who was this michael tracey and what were these documentaries?" and so i just began searching around in newspapers to see what i could find and i found that really the newspapers hadn't written much about tracey and his documentaries, but that there was this FABULOUS internet group called "forums for justice" that Tricia started. this is a group of really knowledgable people around the world who are not only interested in this case, but take it very seriously and complied documentation. what i liked about the internet group was these are people with different opinions about the case but what they all seem to agree on was that michael tracey is just about the worst source of information in the jonbenet ramsey case. and they had taken upon themselves to debunk the material in his documentary, in particular the last one which was 2 years ago. it was called "who killed the pagent queen?" it was aired only in britain and the way that Tricia went about showing how Michael Ramsey (lol) was fingering a person who wasn't even in the state of colorado at the time of the murder is really an amazing tale, and i think that she should tell it.

Tricia: well, thank you Tony.

5. RiverRat

Part 2

PB: now let me put an ? in there because michael tracey claims to have been e-mailing jm for 4 years. if this crockumentary on who killed the little pagent queen is 2 years old..and my personal choice of words here is "grooming"..i believe tracey was also at the same time he was also 'fingering', as you say, he was also 'fingering' this other innocent guy, he was also grooming John Mark Karr. and I think Karr may have possible be "well if this one fails, here's my backup". trish, i turn it over to you.

TG: I absolutely agree with you on that. you have to ask yourself "why was he fingering an innocent man and then talking to this guy who is also a possible suspect?" he had two pokers on the fire, if you will. what we did was..i've got to give a lot of credit to a poster named "jay" in scotland. she was the one who actually watched the documentary and did a screen capture of a police report that was all blacked out with the excpetion of a case number. this was the police report they held up of-they called him the prime suspect-the suspect that the boulder DA was looking for in the case, this was the guy that they felt killed jonbenet ramsey, but they were not going to identify him. they held up the police report, "jay" got a screen shot of the case number, sent it to me, i put it into the colorado law enforcement website, came up with the name-john steven g-it was confirmed that he was absolutely the person tracey was talking about in his documentary. he could prove he was in his home state on december 25 and 26th. he immediately called tom bennett, unlike the ramseys i might point out, he immediately called tom bennett, the boulder district attorneys main investigator. tom bennett said "you're not a suspect, you should have never been a suspect, and no we're not looking for you." and what's interesting is michael tracey kept saying "they're looking for this man, he's a dangerous man, the boulder DA is looking for him". i found him within a few minutes with a google search. he was selling jewelery on the internet, so it wasn't too hard to find him, as opposed to what tracey was saying. so it was a bunch of lies. and then in turn when this gentlemen named john steven g told me that he had already spoken to tom bennett, i called tom bennett myself to make sure that what i was being told was true. it absolutely was, this man was never a suspect, he was easily found on the internet, and michael tracey had totally lied. but i truly believe that he was going to create this mysterious prime suspect that nobody could identify that he would always have in the backround as an intruder. he did not count on one single person named "jay" in scotland taking a screen shot of what he forgot to do, which was black out the case number.

PB: now, let me ask you this; Tony as a reporter and you as a viewer in this and you're in radio yourself, it's your job..would not the logical thing to have done..because my personal belief in this is that tracey is the prime mover, he's the prime mover in the appearance of John Mark Karr..I think either through direct feed or through Lin Wood, through maybe John Ramsey himself knows these are all speculations, but the prime mover in this is michael tracey who blames another innocent guy, although there have been so many innocent people blamed in 10 years.

6. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

My Dear, dear, River Rat

We all love you, gal. Yes, we do!

And, we appreciate you so very much.

:leaf:
    :rose:

7. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Being in a world where the words "Michael Tracey," "fingering," and "grooming" are said within the same minute can make a person want to wash their ears out with bleach.

8. RiverRat

:hug:

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I should post my shocking true story of the time I spied on Tracey at the Hungry Toad

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I would love to hear it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice