Phatsy Ramsey is a damne LIAR

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by 1000 Sparks, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Right on WY...LOL

Wonder what it is like to be that wrong about soooooo many things???

She is batting...for all you baseball fans out there...way below the Mendoza Line...

2. Mels

Mels Member

Just a thought

I have read a lot recenty about a lady named Dr. Hulda Clarke....her methods are 'different' but she has spent her life researching the 'why's of Cancer.

She says all Cancers and many diseases come from the human intestinal fluke (it's byproduct is poison)....it is uncanny her research. Not everyone is cured nor has the time to turn the body around, but she has two books maybe more. 'The cure for all diseases' and 'The cure for all Cancers'.

And while I am at it....A lot of dietary info supports a low carb (rice, pasta, bread, potato) higher protien approach to turn enzymes around in a way that lends to healing and positive chemicals.

Prayers for those whose lives are so closely touched by this disease...Simple things like smiling and laughing make a HUGE difference chemically in our bodies....

Mels

3. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Cancer Research

I have read that eating 1/2 a yam or sweet potato a day prevents some types of cancers.

4. Jeanilou

Jeanilou Member

1000 Sparks:

I am so sorry about your brother. I hope that the Drs are wrong and he outlives us all. There is a commercial on TV about a cancer treatment center that supposedly works miracles. But for the life of me I cannot think of it. I think it is Cancer Institutes of America.
    The ad (and I know you cannot believe all ads) tells of a man who has been told he has 5 months to live and simply won't accept so he goes to this cancer treatment center and 5 yrs later, he is still here with us on earth. I hope the same turns out for your brother.

I totally agree. I do NOT believe that Patsy ever had stage 4 cancer. I do believe she had cancer but not stage 4. And I question whether she has cancer this last time. I think it was just a ploy in order to get out of the Steve Thomas lawsuit.

I believe in God and I believe in miracles. I do not believe God punishes people via illness, death of children etc. I think their punishment comes much later on at their Judgement Day. So I do not believe God is punishing Patsy by having her cancer reoccurred if indeed it has. BUT at the same time, what has Patsy ever done to deserve a miracle? And not just one but TWO? Someone explain that to me.

Jeani

5. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Jeanilou

Yes and Mayo is part of the Cancer Institute of America which is where my brother went. I am not looking into Bethsada because each clinic has different tests/experiments.

Here is a reply I received from Bethsada. The people at these clinics are just super! So much of this is "greek" to me.

Protocol IDs: NCI-99-C-0129, NCI-T99-0012
    Protocol Type: treatment
    Sponsorship: NCI CTEP-approved, NCI-sponsored
    Age Range: 18 and over
    OBJECTIVES
    I. Determine the pharmacokinetics, toxicity, and maximum tolerated dose of
    decitabine in patients with unresectable primary small cell or non-small
    cell
    lung cancer, unresectable esophageal cancer, or malignant pleural
    mesothelioma.

II. Measure the expression of NY-ESO-1 in tissue samples of these patients
    before and after receiving this drug.

III. Assess the serologic response to NY-ESO-1 in these patients before and
    after receiving this drug.

IV. Measure the expression of p16 tumor suppressor gene in these patients
    before
    and after receiving this drug

6. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Patsy Von Munchen

Like I've always maintained. .... once a needy and superficial bauty queen, always an emotinonal draining and sappin' person.

Patsy Ramsey, by herself, would have perhaps been a really nice person, but then again, with control freaks like Nedra and quiet, disguised ones like Jon ............ she never had a chance. This former beauty queen, like so many, was doomed for disaster.

I really hate the fact that the Rams are hiring Lyn Wood for a front man, so obviously they have learned northing. Lyn has a personality like a box of cornflakes - yeah some may think he's good looking but guess what - there's absouletly nothing beyond his facade. He is what many of us think ..... boring, just like a box of corn flakes but even more importantly, he's a bit dangerous. And by that I mean, that the the public in general, is somehow beginning to hate him and worse yet, they haven't got a GOD DAM clue what he's talking about.

I'll tell you what he's saying, he's fishing out there daily for his fees and he's soooooooooooo glad to have the Rams as his bread and butter issue. This man is a prostitute, the Rams on the other had are unfortuntately ..............

.... authors of their own desruction

WE CANNOT BRING JONBENT BACK AND BELIEVE ME, WE ALL WOULD LOVE TO. But the best thing we can all do is to find out why it happened.

AND YOU KNOW IT DIDN'T HAPPEN BY A STRANGER, ALTHOUGHT YOU KNOW IT APPEARS IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN THAT WAY.

PATSY & JOHN, (especially Patsy) knows what happened that night and one day Patsy, you might share it with some one

and my dearest hope is that it might be my -I've been known to keep my mouth for at least 30 years after something, almost similar tht happened in our family.

Oh well, Night Everygone!

As Ever, Love
    Mandarin

7. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Patsy/Performer

Let's face it .... even if Patsy didn't have Cancer, I'm guaranteed that she'd pray for that or other similar illnesses.

Patsy Ramsey is an "attention getting junky" and the loss of her daughter is just anothe blip on Patsy's road to success.

I can understand Ptsy BUT not John, .... Patsy looks a little more looney tunes than Mr. CEO,but guess what folks ... her life was pretty lonely and miserable (not necessarrily bankrupt), but perhaps their relationship was basnkrupt of emotional intimacy, especially considring her illness & the way he distanced himself from her.

LET'S FACE IT FOLKS ... JOHN RAMSEY WANTED A BEAUTY QUEEN AND WE WILL ALWAYS WANT A BEAUTY QUEEN OR AT LEAST A REASONABLE FASCIMILE

jOHNM, YOU FAILED MISERBLY WITH BOTH OF YOUR FAMILIES AND MAYBE YOU'LL NEVE BE A CHID OR MOLESTER KILLER, YOU WILL, DEFINETELY, ALWAYS IN MY HEART, A LITTLE CHIILED AND RESEVED PERSON WHO NO ONE EVER GETS TO KNOW.

gUESS WHAT JOHN = definitely your losss, because you just simply happen to be a good loooking man with a nice disposition
    and I guess sometime you really do wonder why you married a beauty qeen from way back when.

Love to Your Family

Love,
    Pat & Vic

8. AK

AK Member

Sparky

Turns out I have another friend who's hubby is being treated at Rochester. Her only complaint was that the doctors didn't seem to communicate well with each other, and she often had to push them to do so. Garrison Keillor writes about Minnesotans as not being great communicators, so maybe this is part of the culture.

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think that is a problem

in most hospitals, FedoraX, I know it was at the cancer hospital when my sister was undergoing treatment there. I saw a lot of changes take place there, some of it as a result of my sister's involvement, but that's another story. Today Roswell Cancer Hospital is a lot different than it was then, and they were actually pretty good back then. The problem was often communication between departments. Most of them were superior, though, in communicating with their own patients and being receptive to patient's emotional and mental needs as well as their physical needs. I understand there has even been improvement made in that area since my sister.

On another issue, IMO, Limpwood looks like a male Barbie doll, and I don't mean a Ken doll. I mean a male Barbie doll. Yuk.

10. Tez

Tez Member

Sparky

I am so sorry about your brother. I will pray for him along with your whole family. I am sorry that I am so late in posting this. I have been behind. Please forgive me Sparky!

Lin being as boring as a box of cornflakes and a little dangerous as a box of cornflakes that have weavils in them from sitting on the shelf for too long! Love the comment about him being a male Barbie Doll! LOL!

Hir actually had free time from defending Westerfield to come over and steal your post Sparky? Jeez.....I will keep my comment to myself! :borgsmile: !

Sparky, you are in my thoughts and prayers! Tell BillyBob hello! You told me he was a conure right? I forgot what kind....Please remind me when you have a spare minute! We used to have a green conure. He came from S. America or Mexico, he wasnt' domestically bred. We had the hardest time trying to teach him anything. But, after awhile, he got used to us and started saying Hello! when the vaccuum was on. I guess he thought we couldn't hear him! LOL!

11. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Sorry Sparky

So sorry to hear about your brother :-(

My assessment of Patsy is that she is a whiner and a user of people. She sucks the life out of her friends and she does it so cleverly that they don't even realize they are having the life sucked out of them. When she is finished with one then she moves to the next. Some friends caught on and others are still being used.

And then there are some people who liked to be used as it makes them feel important and they literally volunteer to be used and with them she gives them the double whammy and sucks the maximum out of them.

And there is and will always be a crisis in Patsy's life. She will make sure there is. That is the kind of person she is. If something happen to somebody else, she will tell a story that something happened ten times worse to her.

That's my opinion....... and you don't even want me to get started on John....

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I like Patsy

I would LOVE to sit down with her over dinner. I'd probbaly hug her just for the sheer fabulousness of it all. Then I'd sit down say "OMIGOD! What is going on with you, WOMAN?!! Are you REALLY as over-the-top as you seem? Do you really require a LIFE-COACH?!! Girl, you are too, TOO much."

13. Alex

Alex Member

My opinion

of Patsy is that she is very much like a lost little girl herself. I don't think she knows which way to turn, or what to do with herself. Sometimes she seems like a drama queen, at others a lost child who is afraid of all that life is. She seems overwhelmed by life and the world in general. I think she puts up a front and that the real Patsy has never really emerged. She's like a not real person, a hologram, a computer fabrication. She just doesn't genuine to me at all.

14. BobC

well

I don't know Patsy Ramsey. Never met her. But I can tell you one thing--virtually everybody who knew her and her husband liked them, some even idolized them before this murder. John Ramsey was a CEO before this ugly event happened and only two employees who worked for him had a bad word to say about him. How rare that is for a CEO! As much as a jerk he's been since Jonbenet was murdered, the JR people knew prior was a pretty good guy.

I have no idea why people want to paint these two into drooling serial killers or serial pedophiles. If they were that, I'd have left this forum long ago due to boredom. The big question is: What extraordinary event occured that night that led to a flashpoint of anger that left a little girl murdered? I don't believe for a minute some intruder was involved. But the question remains--what happened there?

Patsy's niether a saint nor satan just like the rest of us. But she certainly has star quality or she'd never have gotten the press she has. I find her fascinating but at the same time I wouldn't trade places with her for a million bucks. I just hope one day we'll know the truth, but I doubt it.

15. BobC

They're bothin the self-preservation mode no doubt about it. Who wouldn't be?

16. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Hey Spark of my heart...I'm so sorry to hear about Jimmy.

17. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

On the other hand...

Well, I'm sorry BobC...here comes "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Forums"...but my idea of "self-preservation" includes preserving my integrity by telling the truth...whatever it might bring.

If I were to lose all ability to restrain myself, and thereby, cause harm or death to another person or a family member...I believe that I would have to cop to it...no lies or cover-up.

Partially because honesty is an important policy...if I were to do such a thing, there would be some reason. Perhaps not mitigating, but it would be important to have the record straight. How could I be treated for a mental abberation if I lie about what I have done? How could I live with myself? How could I present a case for myself grounded in the facts of the compulsion?

Another reason to adhere fast to the truth is that, knowing you have to live with the factual revelation of your actions, puts a darned strong governer on your impulse control.

If lying about what you do isn't an option, then all that's left is that you'd better do right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice