Picture of JB and Patsy...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

I agree with you, Tylin.

Of course, I haven't seen the original photo - perhaps there are indications that the hold was soo tight as to be painful?

Otherwise, I don't see anything wrong with a mom holding on to her little girl for a picture. And neither one of them looks strained or unhappy.

2. AMES

AMES Member

I have seen the whole picture. And no, I don't think that she is gripping her so tight that it is painful....but, why grip her upper arm at all? It's looks almost as if Patsy is saying through clenched teeth...hold still for this picture. Maybe JB wanted to hurry and go and play with her toys or something, and didn't want to get into picture taking that morning. AND....as you have said....MAYBE there is nothing to it at all, maybe thats just naturallly where her hand fell...so she decided to hold JB's arm with it. Who knows....

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I didn't realize Steve said that either, but I don't see anything in this picture, matter of fact, it is one of the more natural ones we have seen...not posed or (forgive me) staged!

4. AMES

AMES Member

I guess that some of us RDI's have a habit of reading between the lines....LOL (Oh look, look...Patsy is grabbing and squeezing JB's arm, she must be upset about something...hehe) Yes, of course, its probably just an innocent picture.

5. tylin

tylin Banned

lol, believe me, I'm a RDI but I look for truth and not manufactured facts.
    Like Moab said, the picture looks very natural.

6. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...I guess that people see what they want to see....its all in the eye of the beholder. I didn't think that JB looked upset in that picture, and I would think that if Patsy was squeezing her arm off, that she would probably be looking mad, or even crying in the picture. I just wanted to find it for another poster on another board...I guess that she had heard that there was something sinister going on with it.

7. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Behold!
    Blonde, brunette.
    Light robe, dark robe.
    The Opposites.
    The Union.
    The Angel to be.
    The Daemon lurking.

8. sboyd

sboyd Member

She is definitely holding on so JonBenet stays with her though. That is clear.

9. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I've thought it looks as if Patsy might be bending at her knees to stoop down to JonBenet and to avoid falling over, may have been holding on like she was.

10. sboyd

sboyd Member

No you can see there is the frame of a chair behind Patsy. But JonBenet does not look at all unhappy.

11. AMES

AMES Member

From another thread...

I went to post this on my thread about wrist ligatures, but it had closed....thanks to you.

This is your last post to me on that thread...

"Even though the mean basically the same thing, I think that is were the confusion lies, with some people. " (A post from Ames)

(Paradox's reply below)

Even though they mean basically the same thing, I think that is where the confusion lies, with some people.

Ya, the confusion is "out there somewhere", right?

After the delivery, the confusion will be due to post partem chemical imbalance, right?

Okay, I type too fast....what is YOUR problem...post partem?

After the delivery, the confusion will be due to postpartum chemical imbalance, right?

12. Paradox

You're welcome.

13. AMES

AMES Member

That's so funny that I forgot to laugh. You are so rude, you don't even belong on this board....you do not fit in here. And consider yourself officially IGNORED by me, because I do not want to lose another thread, because of your smart aleck remarks.

14. Paradox

I thread, therefor I am, eh?

Non fittus meos.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I closed the thread for a reason AMES...not to have the fight continue over here...Nuff said?

16. AMES

AMES Member

Not really.... Why is Paradox allowed to be so rude to other posters, here? Is he SPECIAL?? He is on my ignore list anyway....so, you want have any more trouble with me and him fighting again, I guess that I should have done that in the first place. You can close this one if you want to...I had a question, and it was answered.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice