Picture Perfect?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Cherokee, I remember something about this. I guess this may be the one. Actually, Patsy could have got rid of it after she had released all these emotions. It meant something to her personally, but I can't see a painting like this doing anything for anyone else. I won't even bother searching for this other painting which was in my head, because this post you have just made is bringing it all back. You're right!

Thank you, Cherokee!

2. Elle

Elle Member

Abstracts are not for everyone. You can have fun with shapes and colours, and everyone sees something different in it. Turn it every which way too. :)

I have a large one on my wall that my youngest son did in his art class at high school, and I have fun with this one on a regular basis. :)

3. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahaha! Hope you didn't tell your step-dad it was fugly. :) Some people spend hours on their paintings and then they have to hear people telling them their fugly, and their feelings are hurt. I don't really care. You have to be prepared for that. I can take it from my family and friends. I never sold them.

In Scotland I was brought up with wallpaper on the walls, so these are probably American homes you're talking about above JR (?). Wallpaper is very popular here in Canada at the moment, or a mixture of paint on one wall, paper on another.

I'm glad Cherokee posted about Patsy's painting above. Now it won't bother me any more. RiverRat's delicate colours above were so much better, don't you think? Won't buy her a mansion though. :)

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

My step-dad has passed on and of course I would have never hurt his feelings nor been so rude. In fact I don't think the term fugly entered my vocabulary until after his passing. You have to remember, he had the ability to ground me and I hated being grounded so I watched my P's and Q's (and mouth) around him. :p I more than likely would have told him it was "unique," if I said anything at all.

5. Elle

Elle Member

That was nice and considerate of you, JR. Sorry you had to lose him. It's nice you show respect for him. You're right, Fugly is just a new word, and I was thinking in terms of right now, not thinking along the terms that he was gone, but maybe changing house (?). It seems you were very well brought up JR.:)

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Bump

For those intereste in buying Patsy's art............. :nyah:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice