Please Help!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Mar 19, 2008.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That's too bad, HeyMom.......we can still put the pressure on our fabulous Bob by bombarding his Private Messages with begging on bended knees....

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I voted the day you posted this. I hope he wins. I know he's putting himself on the line.

He's not coming near my town, or I'd go cheer him on.

3. RiverRat

Thank You - it means a lot! :highfive:

4. RiverRat

It looks like Tom took Second Place. :censored: Behind a group that thinks America needs to be reminded to Vote on Tuesday. :censored:

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Like that isn't about the only thing all over the dang news anyway? :curses: Wish I was home so's I could cheer Tom on.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, RR, it's not like he lost a Presidential Award or anything. Votes on something like that site are about how many "buddies" you have, I believe.

His work is in and of itself the point. He's done far more than put up a webpage. Tell him not to get discouraged. He's a hero!

7. Nana

Nana Member

What a beautiful message this man is spreading. He cares for children without had suffered the experience with child predators himself. That's how things are supposed to be. We have to do everything in our power to prevent these things from happening.

OTOH, where's the Ramsey family (who, according to themselves, are victims of a predator) and their followers?
    Barbara, you could search for them with the most powerful microscope ever created, and you wouldn't find a single trace of them in any event of this kind. They never cared to help their own daughter and honor her memory, why would they change this now? And we can't even shout at them: "Shame on you!", because they don't know and never knew what shame is.

RR, I'd like to know how is Tom doing now. He is supposed to be in Daytona next Saturday, right? Can you please give us an update?
    Thanks!

8. RiverRat

He is in Florida now, Nana!!! I will check and see exactly where he is today as he winds down his Journey.

9. Elle

Elle Member

What a wonderful story RR. I missed this when I was away. What a wonderful young man Tom Bassano is.

Thank you for posting this. Tom Bassano is a hero.

10. RiverRat

Tom has 112 miles to go - or at least that is the last report that I can find. What a wonderful man for a wonderful cause! There is a slight chance that I will be able to catch up with his finish this weekend, so I hope that I can pull it off and witness such Glory at its finest.

11. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Give Tom a Texas size FFJ :hug: from me when you catch up with him :mears: Like Elle_1 said: Tom Bassano is a hero!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice