Post on Denver/Boulder Craigslist

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Gsquared, Aug 21, 2006.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Ransom Note

Cherokee has begun her excellent analysis. See her special thread.

No way in Hell did John Karr write that ransom note.

And how about that footprint? What size was the shoe? Karr has petite hands and feet. No match.

2. Cookie

Cookie Member

Did You Notice?

Did you notice that Lacy did not mention Lou Smit in her Academy Awards speech? Why not? And why has he been so silent?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Voyager--up until RR posted the official word from Lacy's office, I had never heard that she actually came out and said Karr was being arrested for JBR's murder. I knew he was being brought in for questioning, but not arrested for murder.

I was just being fair but it looks like I was overestimating these people again...

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Right, Cookie!

Where is Lou? Under the table at The Goat's Horn, or whatever his favorite hangout is called there in Colorado Springs.

And Michael Tracey hangs out at The Hungry Toad. Scoping out the 20-something college girls.

What a team!

5. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

I think Lacy has done plenty wrong. She should have checked with his ex-wife, checked credit card receipts, etc. to see if he was even in Boulder at the time before she hauled his cookies back here.

As a side note, Trip DeMuth was on MSNBC this morning. He said that while he does subscribe to the intruder theory, he does not believe this is the guy. He also said he was very surprised that Mary rushed into bringing this guy back to the States without doing her homework. For once, I agree with Tripp.

6. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

Where the heck is Lou Smit? I find his absence to be extremely troubling. He's usually Johnny-on-the-spot when it comes to pointing the finger at anyone that isn't named Ramsey.

I don't think I can bear to watch LKL tonight. I just can't stomach any of the guests that are scheduled (in fact I can't stomach Larry either), and I literally cannot STAND the sound of Lin Wood's voice. I may give in though because I want to hear with John has to say -- mostly because he usually manages to say something odd or telling.

7. Cookie

Cookie Member

Either...

Either Lou is out to lunch, or, so embarrassed with this recent arrest that he doesn't want to been "seen" as a supporter, or, was behind this arrest and wants his involvement kept secret.

Yesterday, a producer from CNN called me about being interviewed by Paula Zahn today. I was surprised, first off, that THAT network would want to talk to me considering my position on the insane intruder theory. She asked me a bunch of questions and said she would call me back and let me know about the time of the interview. She seemed rather surprised at my response after she asked about my theories of the Ramseys' involvement in the murder. A half hour later, she called back and said they were busy with other stories. Yah, right!

That network is so entrenched with the intruder theory, they won't even hear an opposing point of view! And Charlie Brennen was on LKL last night. I watched part of the interview. He is such a wishy-washy wimp! I've decided to boycott that network!

8. wombat

wombat Member

Hi Cookie - weathering the storm well?

Bet Lin Wood has you on his hitlist if you talk. Don't worry, we'll set up a defense fund for you too!! :heart:

CNN has lost its mind.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Here ya go, Cookie - did you miss this one? I hope so cause you,of all people, are gonna Love It!

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4923202,00.html

Smit, in keeping with his generally by-the-book approach to cases, declined to comment Wednesday, deferring questions to the Boulder DA's office.

"Mary Lacy's in charge of this case," he said.

But Stine said it was Tracey, along with Smit, Gray and their colleague, John Sanagustin, who played a major role in the case long before the Boulder District Attorney's office was involved.

"Lou . . . never stopped looking for the killer," Stine said of the man recently credited with helping reveal that a convicted Colorado Springs killer, Robert Browne, appears to be responsible for perhaps dozens of murders in several states.

"Lou Smit is the hero in all this," Stine said. "Lou Smit stood up against an onslaught of foolish people in Boulder and suffered the consequences for many years.

"Ollie was a big part of this," Stine added. "He and Lou worked together for all this time. They collaborated, they shared ideas, they brainstormed together."

Gray said he and his associates initially struggled to get officials at the Boulder DA's office interested in pursuing the suspect.

It wasn't until he and his associates considered going to Paris - where Karr apparently was sending e-mails at some point - and confronting the suspect themselves that prosecutors "got interested," Gray said.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for posting that, Cookie. It's proof positive of exactly what we've been saying for years ... that the mainstream media WILL NOT tolerate any viewpoint other than the mantra of the Ramsey are innocent and an intruder killed JonBenet.

That's why no one will listen to Tricia ... and why the media is choosing to select only "experts" who will say Karr is a match for the evidence.

And that's exactly what I said yesterday about Liebman and the other two handwriting analysts who were interviewed. Liebman is on record as saying Patsy wrote the ransom note. But I believe that in order to get to appear on national TV, he had to fudge a little and tell them what they wanted to hear ... that he COULD see a match for one of the letters. I honestly believe that unless Liebman told the pre-news interviewer that it was possible Karr was a match, they would have done the same thing they did to Cookie and said they weren't interested. So Liebman decided to just play along and get some free publicity.

I ran that video several times, and Liebman NEVER says Karr wrote the ransom note or is even a good match, but he goes along with the impression there MIGHT be match just to be in the interview.

11. Cookie

Cookie Member

Big Trouble

We're all in big trouble when a news agency quotes SS!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice