PR Interview...Things that were "out of place".

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, May 13, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

Now ain't THAT the truth...she was one messy housekeeper. Wonder if she was embarrassed that investigators went around taking pictures of her nasty house?? I mean...that's so UNLIKE Jackie Kennedy, the woman that Patsy aspired to be.

2. AMES

AMES Member

Out of Place items....in a nutshell...

Here is the out of place items...in a nutshell. If anyone can think of anything that I have missed, please add to this list.

1. Night Vision Binoculars
    2. Kleenex Box
    3. JB Photos
    4. Opened medicine drawer
    5. Pearing knife
    6. Videotapes
    7. Scrape mark
    8. Suitcase
    9. Cotton
    10. Baseball Bat
    11. Cleaning Fluid
    12. Spoon
    13. Pineapple bowl
    14. JR's Bible
    15. The Santa Bear (I almost forgot about this one).
    16. JB's Pillow
    17. JB's Bedspread
    18. JAR's Dust Ruffle
    19. End Table
    20. Blue New Years Eve Invitation
    21. Drapery's

I am sure that "invisible intruder" moved all of these items. :elfroll:

Last edited: May 16, 2007
  3. AMES

AMES Member

JR Bible...

I forgot this one...

1 TRIP DEMUTH: I brought that photo out
    2 because I want to know, this is 287 and 226 are of the
    3 bible. Does it look unusual to have the bible open
    4 like that? Some people leave it open all the time.
    5 Other people like to have their desk tops cleared up.
    6 PATSY RAMSEY: John is pretty finicky about
    7 his desk top, you know. He -- yeah, I would think he
    8 would not leave it like that.
    I never went in there
    9 that much, so I didn't pay attention. My bathroom was
    10 around back here.
    11 TRIP DEMUTH: Well --
    12 PATSY RAMSEY: I would be surprised that he
    13 would leave that open.

I guess that the polite "intruder" left the bible open. He probably did that right before he prayed.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

If Patsy was shown a picture of her Daughter, she would have exclaimed "I don't know how that got there, that's not usually where I keep it."

Thanks Ames - My bad for rushing through the thread! I just got so excited that you were bringing the highlights from that wonderful thread over here!

5. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...yep...I could imagine her doing that. She would probably say..."Who IS that? I have never seen that person before in my life. How did you get that picture of that little girl, did you find it in my home?"

You are so welcome!! You mentioned that thread in another post...thats why I decided to bring it on over here. SO...thank you for reminding me about it. I have found more to add to it too...even MORE items out of place, if you can believe it.

6. AMES

AMES Member

Santa Bear...

9 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I don't

10 recognize that little (INAUDIBLE) at all.

11 THOMAS HANEY: Little red and white

12 Santa, stuffed animal?

7. AMES

AMES Member

JB's Pillow

13 TRIP DeMUTH: Did she ever put her

14 pillow at the foot of the bed, would that be

15 usual or unusual?

16 PATSY RAMSEY: That would be

17 unusual.

Would it be easier to name the things that were NOT unusual or out of place?

8. AMES

AMES Member

The Dust Ruffle...

25 THOMAS HANEY: This dust ruffle?

1 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, it's not

2 hanging very straight right there. You know, it

3 should be falling a little more smoothly.

4 (INAUDIBLE.)

5 THOMAS HANEY: What did you say?

6 PATSY RAMSEY: I say I am wondering

7 if somebody was under that bed.
    That was --

8 THOMAS HANEY: Did you go under

9 that bed for anything when you were packing?

10 PATSY RAMSEY: No. I can't

11 remember. I mean, I never had a habit of

12 putting things under that bed. Because it

13 was -- it sat low, kind of low board, you

14 couldn't get much under there

So, the dust ruffle was messed up and not hanging right. Patsy wants Haney to believe that the "intruder/kidnapper/murderer/molester/small foreign faction was hiding under the bed. That is exactly what she is implying...but then she puts her foot in her mouth, when she says that the bed..."sat low, kind of low board, you couldn't get much under there". OH BUT YET....an adult "intruder" could fit under there?!?! Yeah, okay Patsy....we believe you. :hopmad:

9. Elle

Elle Member

The one question the detectives forgot to ask her was.

Are you sure that you are Patsy Ramsey?

Thanks for the refresher Ames.

10. AMES

AMES Member

Hahaha

LOL...good one. She would probably have said..."I don't know, you will have to ask John ."

And you are welcome for the refresher...I am new, so I wasn't sure if this had been posted, but FFJ is so well informed...I figured that you guys had probably gone over all of this before. But, just in case...I wanted to post it again....and put all of the "items that were not in their usual place"...or that she had "never seen before"....on an itemized list.

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

This was a great refresher Ames. Thank you so much. When you read the interviews with Patsy, with a particular focus in mind as you have done, it is remarkable how often and how much Patsy wasn't familiar (intentionally) with anything in her own home and family environment.

Even after ten years of this, there's always something to focus on and remind us all why we are in fact RIGHT about the Ramseys and this case.

Fresh and Re-freshing insights are always nice. Thanks again for the effort

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Gosh, Ames, this is great work!

I'm just at the bottom of your first page of quotes and already thinking WHAT DID LE DO TO INVESTIGATE THIS CASE?! Obviously, they could learn a LOT from Internet sleuths!

It's pretty obvious when anyone reads these interviews that Patsy was doing her best to interject "an intruder" into the home that night. You know...like WRITING A RANSOM NOTE.

What FOOL can't see that Patsy pretends she doesn't know nuttin' 'bout her own house, her own child's toilet and grooming habits, can't remember what they ate when, nor what she nor anyone else did in the days, weeks, and months before JonBenet was murdered in her home?

It's absurd. If LE actually fell for this scam, they must be dumber than rocks.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It's the lazy, good fer nothing, part-time maids fault, according to the RST. You know, LHP? She was supposed to keep a 4 level, 15 room house clean, laundry included, by herself, for a family of four with two children, an untrained dog, numerous visitors, church groups, party guests, and other children and their friends coming and going. But LHP was a slacker and the result is what you see. Nothing to do with precious Patsy, of course.

And no, I don't think Patsy would even think to be embarrassed about it. She struck me as one of those women who held herself quite above the unwashed masses, so what they thought meant nothing to her. And of course, the people she wanted to IMPRESS weren't going to be looking at crime scene pictures of her home. They have places to be, money to spend, etc. All THEY needed to know is that the Ramseys were unfortunate RICH people who would never do this because...they're rich, of course.

14. AMES

AMES Member

You are so welcome....

The one thing that really, REALLY was a major red flag to me....that Patsy didn't even recognize, was the rectangled kleenex box, that sat next to the pineapple bowl and the tea glass. I couldn't believe that she would say that it was "out of place"..and that she had never seen that "particular box or pattern before". HUH? She wants people to believe that the intruder brought in that kleenex box, otherwise...she wouldn't have denied owning it. She jumped at the chance to deny little things..like that...and the cotton that was found in the basement, and the Christmas bear....etc. Oh yeah..and the baseball bat....trying to make it look like an "intruder" moved it. The bat..."that's not in its usual place".

Here is my theory on the case...I have always, from day one...believed that the parents were involved. Patsy in her own words...in her interview..admitted to having a "couple of cocktails" at the White's party. I believe that she was not only tired, from such a long day...and frazzled out, because she had packing to do for the trip....but, also that she may have been a little inebriated. I don't think that she was drunk, by any means...but, that she had a "buzz" going on, if you know what I mean. I believe Steve Thomas' bed-wetting theory...and that Patsy flew into an anger/stress out/alcohol induced rage....and grabbed JB up by the collar...which I believe she was initially wearing the red turtleneck...as Patsy stated in one of her interviews..and then she changed her mind to the white gap shirt....and I believe she dragged her into the bathroom and threw her into the rounded corner of the tub. I then believe that it knocked JB unconscious, and Patsy panicked. She started shaking JB trying to revive her...I believe that because of JB's faint, undetectable (I believe) heartbeat, that Patsy thought that she had killed her daughter. She then went to get John...and the staging began. I believe that the ransom note was a combined concoction of both Patsy and John.....they each wrote a separate one, and then she combined them together, as he was finishing up the staging in the basement.

I have more inconsistant statements that I am going to add to this thread...that were made by the Ramseys.

15. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks Koldkase....

Or when she had her last bath...which would go along with you listing grooming habits...but, she can remember the magazine's name "Southern Living"....where she read how to treat Christmas greenery. Its in her interview.

16. AMES

AMES Member

Great post. Yeah, lets blame the housekeeper...its ALL HER fault. And don't forget the shavings of wood that were left all over the house, from Burke whittleling with his knife. Instead of telling him NOT to do that...Patsy just expected her housekeeper...aka SUPER WOMAN...to clean it up...along with all of the other nasty stuff in their house. It was a pigsty...from what I have seen. I would have been SO embarrassed....but, like you said....she wasn't trying to impress the "little people" that were looking at the crime scene photos...so THEY didn't matter. I sure that they were just pee-ons to her.

17. AMES

AMES Member

Flashback???

12 TOM HANEY: Okay. Do your symptoms include
    13 anything like nightmares?
    14 PATSY RAMSEY: I had those.
    15 TOM HANEY: About?
    16 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh, I have flashbacks of
    17 seeing my daughter lying down on the floor in our
    18 living room, and I have flashbacks of hearing JonBenet
    19 scream.
    I have nightmares where I am, you know,
    20 searching, searching, searching trying to find
    21 somebody, and trying to find who did this.

How do you have flashbacks of someone screaming, UNLESS you were there to witness or hear it before? Veterans have flashbacks of the war...because they have LIVED it. Notice, that her next sentence mentions nightmares...so, she knows the difference between flashbacks, and nightmares. IMO..she heard JB scream...and she is having flashbacks about it. It probably haunts her...day in and day out.

18. AMES

AMES Member

The Basement???

11 PATSY RAMSEY: I am going this way

12 and I lean on and said John -- you know, the

13 landing is like here, is like this, then it

14 turns and like that. And I leaned over, I mean

15 my knees were like, you know, buckling. And oh,

16 God, and he came down and I said, "she's gone,

17 she's gone, there is a note, she's been

18 kidnapped."

19 TOM HANEY: So you're here at the

20 base of the stairs?

21 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-hum.

22 TOM HANEY: You scream for John?
    23 PATSY RAMSEY: (Nodding with no

24 audible response).

25 TOM HANEY: Do you remember exactly

1 what words you used, was it more than just John

2 or--

3 PATSY RAMSEY: I remember my voice

4 was just cracking. I mean it was like "John",

5 like that. I mean like, I can't even, you know,

6 I hear my scream and I hear his scream when he

7 came up from the basement, I mean it was just a

8 horrible thing. You know, it was just --

Okay folks...ths portion of the interview is when she is describing what she did after she found the note...she screamed for John...and she heard his scream when he came up from the basement. John was coming up from the BASEMENT?? HUH??? Now why would he have been in the basement, when you first "found" the note, Patsy? OR....are you getting your sequence of events mixed up? I believe that Patsy let her guard down...and she was re-telling what happened, when John was in the basement finishing the staging...and she was upstairs, putting the finishing touches on the Ransom note....

19. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I agree Ames, Patsy has confessed in so many ways other then just outright saying "I am responsible, or I know who is and covered up".....

20. AMES

AMES Member

I found it quite odd...and I will post this part of the interview if needed....but, out of ALL of the pictures that was shown to Patsy....pictures of JB's things...trophies, her easter basket...her hair ties..etc...she starts to break down and cry when shown the picture of the balled up red turtleneck on the bathroom counter. WHY is that? Here is my belief...that JB was wearing that red turtleneck initially...Patsy's crying was just a way to stall...because she didn't want to answer any questions about it. I will repost that part of the interview...because you will see that her tactic worked...after she started crying...they took a break, and when they came back, the interviewer completely skipped over any questions regarding the turtleneck, and started blabbing about a Christmas card that was sent by McReynolds... The red turtleneck was never brought up again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice