PR Interview...Things that were "out of place".

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, May 13, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

Here it is...

22 THOMAS HANEY: Number 18?
    23 TRIP DeMUTH: How about the red
    24 item in the upper right-hand corner?
    25 PATSY RAMSEY: I think it's a
    1 little turtleneck, a little cotton turtleneck,
    2 and I had wanted her to wear it to the Whites
    3 and she didn't want to wear it.
    4 TRIP DeMUTH: How did it end up
    5 there?
    6 PATSY RAMSEY: Don't remember. A
    7 crown. Oh, God.

8 THOMAS HANEY: It's about 10:25.
    9 Do you want to take about a ten-minute break,
    10 how's that sound? We will come back.
    11 PATSY RAMSEY: (Crying.) (INAUDIBLE
    12 RESPONSE.)
    13 (Recess taken.)

14 THOMAS HANEY: We are back on tape
    15 and it's about 10:59 a.m.
    16 And before we go back to the
    17 photographs, on the break, there, we were
    18 talking about a letter that you said that -- or
    19 a card, whatever it was, that McReynolds sent.

Notice the last line...they were talking about a letter that McReynolds sent??
    HUH? WHAT? No they weren't...they were talking about the RED TURTLENECK. I believe that Patsy crying was to get past the questioning of the red turtleneck. And it worked, because when they came back from a break, Thomas starts talking about that card.

2. heymom

heymom Member

:floor:

Oh, that garrotte, we didn't keep that there, I don't know how that got there! And JonBenet, well, she never went down there so I don't know why she would end up in that room. I never took her there, no, I never...

3. AMES

AMES Member

That toilet...now that's weird...it shouldn't be in the bathroom like that, that is just unusual....how did it get there? Do you know? I think that someone must have put it there, when we weren't looking.

That clothes basket....oh my GOD....what is THAT doing in the laundry room? I NEVER put that clothes basket in there....NEVER. What's going on here? I am so confused...

OH MY GOD.....that bed....what in the WORLD is that bed doing in THAT bedroom. That is just strange....who would have done that? Who would have put that bed in there like that?? That's, that's, now thats just strange...I would have NEVER put that bed in there like that. AND LOOK...its MADE UP!!! NO, NO, GOD NO...I would have never put that bed in there like that, and made it up. (STARTS TO CRY)....I need to take a break now...I need to go and take some of my pills.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

She would have definitely said..."I don't know, you will have to ask John Ramsey." Apparently, she was not on a first name basis with him.

As for the refresher, this was our first Mother's Day without Patsy, what better of a way to remember the woman that couldn't?!

5. Amber

Amber Member

Hi Ames!

I don't remember reading about syringes before. Why is Trip asking about syringes in particular?

6. heymom

heymom Member

:floor: you are funny! That is SO Patsy! :thumbsup: :jumpie:

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Ames,
    Great work indeed! I have to say that after reading the interviews you posted, I'm convinced more than ever that LE chose to ignore the very things that lead back to the Rams as being the perps to JBR's murder. :rs:

8. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Hi Ames! I think this refers to the 2nd floor bedroom/bathroom PR used in cancer recovery, not the 3rd floor master bedroom.

9. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

This looks very familiar to me. Do you know why that would be, AMES?

-Tea

10. AMES

AMES Member

That's funny..because I had originally put that in my post, but then deleted Ramsey. I did that, because in her entire interview she calls him John Ramsey. I wonder if HE called her Patsy Ramsey...or better yet, Patricia Ramsey.

I had forgotten that this was our first Mothers Day without Patsy.....excuse me while I get the kleenex in the SQUARE box. I am trying to work up a tear...:cry: okay, okay...I think I feel one coming. Nah...that was just a false alarm.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

12. AMES

AMES Member

Yep, the words bed and toilet.....but the rest of the words were mine, or rather Patsy's ("I don't know HOW that got there", "I would never put that spoon in that bowl like that", "that is out of place". "Burke's bed is made up")....plus the laundry basket. I had actually forgotten about your post, or who even posted it, or where I read it, until I went back and looked it up, after reading your post above. That was awhile ago that you posted that, and I cannot remember every single post that I have ever read. I was actually replying to a poster that mentioned the garotte...where did it come from? And the basement, no JB never went down there....and I just looked around the house and found things that were obvious. I could have used bathtub, I guess...instead of toilet..but, toilet popped into my head first, because my daughter was on ours, and screaming for me to wipe her. If I had of wanted to copy your post...I would have just copied verbatum. I would NEVER do that, though. Sorry if our thoughts were along the same line...

Last edited: May 14, 2007
  13. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...Yeah, I tried so hard to squeak out a tear, but one would never come. Nobody can ever say that I didn't at least TRY though...oh well, maybe next Mother's Day I will be able to.

14. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

syringes

Trip picked up on Patsy's reference to syringes and asked about them in hopes Patsy would say that there were alot of syringes missing from the drawer and then the case would be solved - a drug crazed small foreign faction kidnapper pedophile that respects JR's business but not our country.
    Trip would have been a hero -

15. Amber

Amber Member

Thanks Texan;) I thought there had been a needle mark on JBR's body that I'd missed

16. AMES

AMES Member

Crucify them...Crucify them...

12 PATSY RAMSEY: I can't remember.

13 But he was just, you know, come on, come on, you

14 know, riling them up like this. It was like, I

15 mean, all you could think of was like, it was

16 like (INAUDIBLE) crucify 'em, crucify them.
    17 That's what it seemed to me like, got the crowd

18 all frenzied, you know.

19 I am looking at these people with

20 this hatred in their eyes and going, you know,

21 what -- you know, what is this about, why are

22 you doing this? You know. And it just -- you

23 just can't, you can't let yourself go there. Do

24 yourself in.

These same words were shouted at Jesus. So, now...she has not only compared herself to Jackie Kennedy....she is comparing herself to Jesus, in a way. I think that she interjected Christian things, to make herself seem like one and that she would NEVER break one of the ten commandments. I read on a website that told how to detect when someone is lying...that people that lie, often do that...use the word God alot, when answering questions...and say, " I would NEVER do something like that". etc.

17. heymom

heymom Member

Oh my glory. I never thought it about it that way, but you are SO RIGHT!!! "I have flashbacks of hearing JonBenet scream." Wow. That is such a bombshell right there. Haney should have noted that, said, "You have flashbacks of hearing her scream?" Wow. Thanks for looking at the interviews with fresh eyes. Really good stuff.

18. heymom

heymom Member

I was so incredulous when I read this segment of Patsy's interview. How COULD SHE compare herself and John to Jesus? Well, narcissists can do this, and believe it, and I think Patsy and John were both narcissistic in their own special ways. I could not believe the wording of that response though.

19. AMES

AMES Member

12 TRIP DeMUTH: And you, before we

13 took a break, you got a little upset. How you

14 doing, okay now?

15 PATSY RAMSEY: I'm okay.

16 TRIP DeMUTH: Did you have any

17 medication during our break or anything like

18 that because you said you brought the Ativan?

19 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes, but I didn't

20 take it.

21 TRIP DeMUTH: If you wouldn't mind

22 letting us know if you do.

23 PATSY RAMSEY: Okay.

24 THOMAS HANEY: I think we left off,

25 finished with number 18, and it's a bathroom, so

1 go to 19.

2 PATSY RAMSEY: This one looks like

3 somebody went to the potty and didn't flush.

So after the crying break, when Patsy was shown the red turtleneck....they came back to the interview, and the first thing that Haney starts talking about is a Christmas card, from McReyolds. And then, when they finally get back around to the pictures....he says..."I think we left off, finished with 18, and its a bathroom, so go to 19". And of course...19 is a picture of an unflushed potty. (Yuck!)....WHY OH WHY didn't Haney go back to the picture of the red turtle neck??? That is the picture that they left off with...before having to take a break because Patsy started stalling....uh, I mean..."crying". He missed a golden opportunity there...IMO. He let Patsy's fake tears get to him.

20. AMES

AMES Member

I couldn't believe all of the golden opportunities that were missed during that interview...its ridiculous.

You are welcome, I took Patsy's interview..and picked it part piece by piece, and very carefully and slowly reading through it. Everytime I read it, I find something new. Sort of like when you watch a movie for the second, or third time...you always...ALWAYS...see something that you missed the first time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice