PR Interview...Things that were "out of place".

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, May 13, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

I know...it didn't sit too well with me either.

2. AMES

AMES Member

Burke's Lack of Reponse.....

2 THOMAS HANEY: What have you told

3 Burke about the murder?

4 PATSY RAMSEY: To date?

5 THOMAS HANEY: To date.

6 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, just that we

7 are going to try to find out who did this to

8 JonBenet.
    Find out, you know, I haven't told

9 him anything about how she was murdered or the

10 details like that.

11 THOMAS HANEY: Sure, not graphic,

12 but --

13 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.

14 THOMAS HANEY: -- what details

15 would he know or had you talked with him about?

16 PATSY RAMSEY: To be quite honest,

17 we really haven't talked with him much about it.

18 It's too hard, you know, it's hard to talk

19 about.

20 THOMAS HANEY: Has he volunteered

21 information?

22 PATSY RAMSEY: No.

23 THOMAS HANEY: Has he had

24 questions?

25 PATSY RAMSEY: (Shaking head.)

1 THOMAS HANEY: Never "what's going

2 to happen, who did it"?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: No.

4 THOMAS HANEY: How about we talked

5 yesterday about him being harassed or followed

6 by some of the bigger kids. Doesn't that spark

7 something in him to say something?

8 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, you would

9 think he would, but he doesn't. He kind of, you

10 know, keeps with his little computer games and

11 just kind of doesn't want to go there.[/
    COLOR]

I know that this has probably been discussed over and over again. He doesn't ask any questions??? Yeah, right. His little sister is murdered, and he just skips along playing computer games, and not asking ANY questions?? Either he is a little bit off....or Patsy is lying through her teeth. IMO

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You're absolutely right, Ames. We often find info that sticks out when we go back. Someone posted the section of that transcript not long ago, maybe you were the one who pointed it out at WS first? So Patsy FLASHBACKS on JonBenet's scream? That's a real shocker. It's swayed me to heavily consider if one of the other two people in the home were striking that blow to the head and JonBenet saw it coming and screamed. Patsy heard it and that's what haunts her.

Since we know BURKE had that infamous HISTORY the RST so loves to hold onto like the holy grail, as the Ramseys themselves admit he hit JonBenet with a golf club in the face before, though we don't know the circumstances of that blow except that it was "an accident," he's always been as likely as the others to have caused the head injury, IMO. Knowing that JonBenet had been molested already, the Ramseys decided to stage a coverup and get the heck out of Boulder as fast as their plane would fly.

This scenario would explain why the Ramseys never talked to Burke about the murder, why he never asked. They all feared speaking the truth would break open that dam of silence and might drown them all.

I have often wondered if all of them were involved at different times and that's why one person can't be charged: the evidence isn't clear as to who did what, out of the three in the home, and one was a minor. Throw in the BPD screwing up the crime scene, the DA bargaining away the evidence to the prime suspects, the media frenzy, and the Ramsey money and first rate defense team headed by Satan and his right hand man, Louse Smit--and you've got an unprosecutable murder.

4. AMES

AMES Member

An end table...out of place..

22 PATSY RAMSEY: This is brown like a little

23 end table that came down from the living room. They

24 had to take a lot of furniture out of the living room

25 to get Christmas in there.

1 TRIP DEMUTH: Does that look like where it

2 was left?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. It was all pretty much

4 thrown down there.

5 TRIP DEMUTH: Is that blocking the door to

6 the training room, do you remember?

7 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I don't know if it was

8 fully blocking it, but it was a lot of stuff piled up

9 in that area right there.

10 TRIP DEMUTH: There is nothing unusual about

11 the location in this photo. It looks kind of where you

12 left it?

13 PATSY RAMSEY: I mean, I can't imagine I

14 would have put it right in front of there because they

15 had to go in there to play.

She at first says that it was in its right place, because those things were pretty much "thrown down there".....and then she back tracks....probably thinking, "Gee, this is a perfect opportunity to make it look like an intruder moved that end table, or bumped into it.".....So, then she says..."I mean, I can't imagine I would have put it right in front of there because they had to go in there to play".

5. koldkase

Ames, the number of opportunities LE missed when questioning the Ramseys is MIND BOGGLING. I have S C R E A M E D at so many people questioning Patsy so many times: QUIT INTERRUPTING HER AND LET HER TALK!!

They'd ask a question and she'd start to answer and THEY'D INTERRUPT HER AND PROMPT HER WITH AN ANSWER by elaborating on the question, LEADING HER ANSWERS BY GIVING HER INFO IN THE ASKING!! (And I'm not talking about her lawyers, PI's, or Lin Wood, who ALWAYS interrupted and went into long diatribes to prompt the Ramseys what to do/say with his arguments, therefore obstructing the questions and answers until by the end of the interviews, little information had actually been gained by LE from the Ramseys.)

Drives me nuts reading the interviews with Patsy. Haney had his hands full, I'll give him that, but he was so gentle with Patsy, you'd think she was made out of glass. And John said that THEY WERE SO AWFUL TO PATSY, SO HARD ON HER. HA! If they weren't serving her answers and praying with her, a la Smit-style interrogation, they were too rough! 18 MONTHS AFTER THE MURDER, no less.

6. AMES

AMES Member

Yes, you are right...I believe that it was Nuisance Poster that posted that section. I was in the middle of scouring through Patsy's interview, and had read that part in her interview, but NP beat me to the post about the "Flashbacks". I had noticed it though, when I read through the interview the first time. It caught my eye, and I thought that it was weird. (I know that I am not the only one that notices weird things about her interview...and that many times, someone notices the same weird statements as others do. So, sometimes, things may get posted twice.)

As far as the golf club accident, I just read that part again in PR interview..and she said that Burke was swinging it around...and not looking around him when he did it. She said that he wasn't used to having somebody around....(apparently she is talking about Burke being an only child for a few years before JB was born, so he wasn't used to her presence. I really don't know WHAT she was talking about...but I think thats the gist of what she was trying to say).

I do believe that Burke knows ALOT more than he is saying....

7. AMES

AMES Member

Yeah, well isn't that a load of crock? Hard on her? Yeah, I agree with you...they interrupted her, and wouldn't let her finish her sentences. They treated both of them with Kid Gloves....for whatever reason. Reminds me of how they treat Hollywood celebrities. The Ramsey's were people, just like everybody else...I don't know why they got special treatment...(except for the fact that they had alot of money).

8. koldkase

Ames, it's always appreciated when someone starts an interesting thread like this one. We've discussed so much through the years, many of us don't have the energy anymore to do it, but you get us going when we see it.

I personally missed the "flashback" answer. Completely. I'm usually in such a frenzied, apoplectic state when reading the Ramseys spinning their 100% certified Grade A BullChit, I'm crawling across the floor begging for crack in no time at all. So again, thanks for going to the trouble to bring it up and keep the discussion going.

I did remember that when Burke hit JB it was supposed to be just a "kid with a golf club" accident, and that certainly happens all the time. It's why children wear helmets when playing T-ball. It's why bats for little ones are made of nerf stuff. And that's why it's so silly for the RST to throw out that RED HERRING that implies a full grown pro football player would have to have struck that headblow to crack her skull so fiercly. Uh...no. All it would take is an energetic swing with the right instrument, with the correct physics, and it's done. She's down.

I was reading an old article of an interview with a medical expert from Florida giving his opinion on the autopsy report, and he said it wasn't a golf club injury because of the lack of broken skin. I certainly have no expertise, but I will say that I've seen pictures of golf clubs in the Ramsey basement which had those thick "warmers" on them.

But that's just another theory in a line of many that can't be proven--by ME, anyway. I am simply following the "flashback of the scream" statement to how that might have become part of Patsy's "memory." I honestly don't know who struck that blow. Could have been John or Patsy, for all I know. I do believe there is no evidence of any intruder and plenty of evidence that the Ramseys staged the coverup, with Patsy writing the note.

9. AMES

AMES Member

The fur lined coat....

23 PATSY RAMSEY: (Inaudible). This looks like

24 the jacket I was talking to you, the leather one with

25 the fur.

1 TOM HANEY: That is on a stool in the

2 kitchen?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: The back of the kitchen stool,

4 yeah.

5 TRIP DEMUTH: Photograph 80; right.

6 TOM HANEY: Do you know what kind of fur that

7 is?

8 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know. It is a strange

9 name.

Could this jacket be the source of the animal hair found on JB's body? She obviously wore it to the Whites Party, because it was hanging on the back of the kitchen stool. She says that she doesn't know the name of the fur....could it have been...Beaver??

10. AMES

AMES Member

I still believe in the toilet rage Steve Thomas theory, with Patsy throwing JB into the corner of the tub. I am not convinced yet, on who did the staging...I am leaning more toward John doing the whole thing, with maybe Patsy fetching the rope and tape for him, and thats why her coat fibers were found on them. I could be wrong....Patsy AND John could have staged....but, I agree...Patsy wrote the RN....I do believe that John wrote his own version too, and then she merged her version with his....to create the three page RN.

11. AMES

AMES Member

New Year's Thingie...

21 TRIP DEMUTH: I think, Patsy, in photo 92, we

22 will see in 93 also, I think that blue thing is the New

23 Years (inaudible). Any idea how it got there?

24 PATSY RAMSEY: No. No. No idea.

I have no idea what they are talking about here, but whatever it is...the "intruder" must have put it there.

12. AMES

AMES Member

JB's Coat

16 PATSY RAMSEY: (Inaudible). Yeah, I'm almost

17 sure. Yeah, I think it is. And there is JonBenet's

18 coat back there.

19 TRIP DEMUTH: Is that the coat she wore that

20 night?

21 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. I think so.

There talking about the backseat of the car now....where JB's coat is. Please correct me if I am wrong, I have not had a chance to scour over JR's interview yet, but....I thought that I remembered reading somewhere, that he took her coat off of her, inside of the house...before taking her upstairs to bed. (I have to add...I do NOT believe that she was asleep when they arrived home...I believe that she WALKED in as Burke previously stated... and helped to carry in presents).

13. AMES

AMES Member

JB's Bedspread...

1 I was looking at the bed spread to see if

2 that was on the right way.

3 TOM HANEY: 124 is a little closer. Two,

4 three, four, it looks like five are all of the bed.

5 Why don't you look those over.

6 PATSY RAMSEY: This looks like it is on

7 right. This is kind of strange. It kind of went out

8 and there is a flap that came down over the pillow.

Yeah, Patsy...the "intruder" must have done that when he removed her from her bed. She is trying everything that she can, to pin this on an "intruder"....first it was JR's bed skirt didn't look right, and she thought that somebody could have been hiding under there at some point....even though she said earlier, that it had a low board, and that's why she didn't store things under it. And now, in this portion....JB's bedspread is "kind of strange".

14. AMES

AMES Member

Drapery

15 TRIP DEMUTH: Is that unusual to be hanging

16 over the door?

17 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. Usually they are kind

18 of tucked back.

19 TRIP DEMUTH: Five and four.

20 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.

21 TOM HANEY: That is the material that pulls

22 the drapery, it pulls it back.

23 PATSY RAMSEY: Right. I don't see any blood

24 or anything, do you?

I have no idea what they are talking about in the first part of this interview...something that is hanging over a door and is unusual...and Patsy said that they "should be tucked back". Notice that she says that she doesn't see any blood on the drapery. HUH? I personally believe that after the head blow, Patsy placed JB on her bed....trying to revive her. In one portion of her interview that I will post later, they talk about a blood stain on her pillowcase. I believe that JB's nose bled after the head blow. (I will post a medical link, stating that severe head blows, cause bleeding or fluid...to come from the nose, ears or mouth...or all all three. )

15. AMES

AMES Member

Nosebleed??

13 PATSY RAMSEY: Pillows and things. Yeah,

14 this is the little pillow (inaudible). Her Christmas

15 doll.

16 TOM HANEY: That is 73, 74, 75, and 76 now.

17 PATSY RAMSEY: (Inaudible).

18 TOM HANEY: That I couldn't tell you right at

19 this moment. Do you remember any staining on that

20 pillow the night you put her to bed?

21 PATSY RAMSEY: No. It was dark in there, you

22 know.

23 TOM HANEY: When you put her to bed did you

24 turn on any lights that night, Christmas night.

25 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't think so. Maybe. I

1 can't remember. I remember dressing her, her pajamas

2 pants on her. It was dark. I didn't turn on the

3 bright lights because I didn't want to wake her up.

4 TOM HANEY: But back up. John had carried

5 her up and put her on the bed, and then you took it

6 from there?

7 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

8 TOM HANEY: But you never turned on the

9 light?

10 PATSY RAMSEY: I probably turned one on in

11 the bathroom looking for the pajamas. I would have

12 been in there.

13 TOM HANEY: How about this pillow, when is

14 the last time in the daytime would you have some time

15 on Christmas day gone in there to put away Christmas

16 presents, to do anything?

7 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't remember.

18 TOM HANEY: How often would say the pillow

19 case would be changed?

20 PATSY RAMSEY: At least once a week.

21 TOM HANEY: Okay. How about the rest of the

22 day, the bottom tucked in sheets.

23 PATSY RAMSEY: At least once a week.

24 TOM HANEY: Was there a particular day of the

25 week that --

1 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't remember.

2 TOM HANEY: Okay. I mean, some folks are

3 pretty much on a schedule.

4 PATSY RAMSEY: I'm pretty laid back.

5 TOM HANEY: How about Linda?

6 PATSY RAMSEY: I know she did it once a week.

7 I don't know what day she did it.

8 TOM HANEY: So this particular sheet could be

9 on its last day of the seven or -- the holiday it could

10 be --

11 PATSY RAMSEY: Longer.

12 TOM HANEY: Was she expected to come in that

13 day?

14 PATSY RAMSEY: No.

15 TOM HANEY: 26th.

16 PATSY RAMSEY: She was supposed to come in.

17 She was going to come on Friday. Wednesday was

18 Christmas, so she was off on Christmas. She came

19 Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She was there Monday

20 because she helped me get ready for the party.

21 TOM HANEY: When you were getting ready for

22 the party did she do the laundry?

23 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know. We were getting

24 ready for the party, you know.

25 TOM HANEY: Right.

1 PATSY RAMSEY: Downstairs. She didn't come

2 Wednesday because it was Christmas. She was going to

3 come Friday after we had gone, and I left her a check

4 because she (inaudible) cried she wanted money.

5 TOM HANEY: But if she comes Monday,

6 Wednesday and Friday, and obviously doesn't come

7 because of Christmas on Wednesday, we have the sheets

8 on at a minimum, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, so three

9 days.

10 PATSY RAMSEY: Probably.

11 TOM HANEY: The maximum number going back.

12 PATSY RAMSEY: Maybe the next Friday.

13 TOM HANEY: Or last Wednesday.

14 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

15 TRIP DEMUTH: Did JonBenet ever have nose

16 bleeds at night
    ?

17 PATSY RAMSEY: Not that I remember.

18 Sometimes she might pick her nose, maybe cause it to

19 bleed, but she wouldn't have one of those, you know,

20 dry, you know, to hold her head back kind of thing.

Check this out....

http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.a...rticle&Id=1286

Signs and Symptoms of Head Injuries That Alert The Need For Medical Care include:
    Loss of consciousness, confusion, drowsiness
    Inability to move any part of the body or weakness in an arm or leg
    Dent, bruise, cut or blood on the scalp
    Severe headache
    Stiff neck
    Vomiting
    Blood or fluid that comes from the mouth, nose or earLoss of vision, blurred or double vision, pupils of unequal size
    Convulsions

Notice the very first one listed in loss of consciousness, which I believe happened to JB...and I believe thats when Patsy screamed (the scream that the neighbor heard)...and she started shaking JB frantically, trying to revive her (thats where the bruises on the sides of her head came from). Another one that I have reddened and bolded is BLOOD COMING FROM NOSE. Could this be the reason that there were blood stains on JB's pillow...(based on Tom Haney's questioning about stains on JB's Pillow and Trip Demuth's question to Patsy about JB having nosebleeds at night)? Was JB either struck in the head while in the bed, or was she placed there later....AND HENCE the blood on her pillow was from the nosebleed that she got, from the blow to the head? I believe that she was either struck while in the bed, or placed there later after the blow to the head...and THEN placed in the basement for the staged crime scene. I don't believe that the interviewers would have brought up stains on JB's pillow, or night time nosebleeds...if there hadn't been a reason. The link that I provided plainly states that a severe headwound (one that would require medical attention, which definately would have been JB"s case) will cause bleeding from the nose. I believe that this is what happened to JB that night. I am also quite positive that JB went into convulsions too...I have always thought this, before losing consciousness. These are SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF HEAD INJURIES THAT ALERT THE NEED FOR MEDICAL CARE....only problem with that is...the Ramsey's were afraid to get medical care, because one of them...I believe Patsy...was afraid of being arrested right there on the spot, in the ER, because SHE is the one that caused that injury. Doctors are not stupid....they would have figured it out. How in the world would she have explained that massive head injury? You know she heard the crack...it had to have been extremely loud....so she knew there was a bad fracture, and if she had of taken JB to the ER, they would have x-rayed her and found it out. What excuse would she have given them for such a horrendous wound? She was skipping and she fell? She was riding her bike, and she fell off of it? She fell down a whole flight of stairs. I mean, come on...how believable is THAT? But, thats what alot of IDI posters say, that she could have said...IF she did it. Do they not know that Doctors go to college for that, and they could tell by the injury, that a staircase didn't do it? Instead, they would have figured that it was some sort of tremendous blow to her head that was intentionally caused by one of her parents. So, what do the Ramsey's do? They stage a crime scene, and HOPE that they can fool people (which they did) and stay out of prison....OR, they can take JB to the ER, and lie to the Dr, who would have not believed their story...and for SURE been thrown in jail? Of course...IMO..they choose to stage an "intruder" crime scene...and hope and pray that it works. IT DID.....

Okay, I am done for the day. The posts that I have posted today, took me hours, and I need to go and spend time with my Five year old (her picture is my Avatar).

16. heymom

heymom Member

Don't forget that JonBenet had been sexually molested, as well, so that was another huge reason NOT to call for medical help. Little did they know that even IF they had called for an ambulance, they wouldn't have ever done time - after all, the Midyettes took Jason to the hospital and they are still running loose, drinking champagne, having parties, calling their dealers...

(Gee I wish they'd break their bond. I'd contribute to a fund to send Dog the Bounty Hunter after them... :))

I don't know if Patsy knew about the sexual molestation before that night - I suspect that she did, whether it was John or Burke. She did take JonBenet to the doctor over 20 times during a 6 week period, just before Christmas. And the doctor's report says JBR had urinary tract infections from BUBBLEBATH, which has been shown to be more of a myth that covers sexual abuse. The signs of abuse were there: toilet training regression, including defecation; UTIs; sexualized behavior and dress.

Thanks again for all the work you have done! Here's a little snack for you!

Attached Files:

17. AMES

AMES Member

I suspect that she did too....

25 TOM HANEY: Okay. Ms. Ramsey, are
    1 you aware that there had been prior vaginal
    2 intrusion on JonBenet?
    3 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I am not.
    4 Prior to the night she was killed?
    5 TOM HANEY: Correct.
    6 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I am not.
    7 TOM HANEY: Didn't know that?
    8 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I didn't.
    9 TOM HANEY: Does that surprise you?
    10 PATSY RAMSEY: Extremely.
    11 TOM HANEY: Does that shock you?
    12 PATSY RAMSEY: It shocks me.
    13 TOM HANEY: Does it bother you?
    14 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes, it does.

5 TOM HANEY: Who, how could she have
    16 been violated like that?
    17 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know. This
    18 is the absolute first time I ever heard that.

She doesn't seemed too shocked or bothered by it to me??? She actually didn't act very surprised at all.

Thanks so much for the Oreos (and I got MILK TOO? WOW!!) I worked up an appetite going through Patsy's interview again, and picking it apart. I am still not done though....it just takes alot of time to sort through it.

18. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, she seemed pretty composed to me, for a mother who had just found out that her 6-year-old daughter had been molested at some point prior to her murder. I would have been screaming in the detective's face, "WHAT??? WHAT DID YOU SAY???" I would have freaked out. Yelled, screamed, foamed at the mouth, and ended the interview so I could go and find the perp and exterminate him myself. But then, Patsy DID know about it, and was prepared for the question.

She turns it on Haney and asks him where he read that, where he saw it, doesn't she? NOT the response of someone who had just heard this awful news.

19. AMES

AMES Member

I posted a website that I had found about being able to tell when someone was lying....(I posted it on WBS....I will bring it here, if you want me to)....and one of the things was when a person answers a question, WITH a question....Patsy actually said..."How did you know that?" She didn't say..."WHAT? WHO could have done this? Oh my gosh....oh my gosh....poor Jonbenet, what was she going through? And I, her own mother...didn't know anything about it". If that had of been me, just like you said...I would have ended the interview and went to try and find him to exterminate him myself....and I would have used YOUR fire breathing guard dog, that you made go after me, when I talked about stealing your Oreos. LOL

20. heymom

heymom Member

I would not smoke the perp that fast. I would get out a very dull-bladed paring knife. I would dig a hole in the ground, large enough for him to be mostly buried but with at least his head exposed, or maybe from the knees up, if I think about it. Then I would go looking for a nice large fire-ant mound...some nice fire-ant bait...and I think you can guess the rest. He would beg for the knife to distract him from the ants...and it would take a long, long time...

Yes, a liar will answer a question with a question - obviously she has become like a lawyer here, putting Haney on the stand. She's not a stupid woman.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice