PR Interview...Things that were "out of place".

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, May 13, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

You know, that checking the mail business has NEVER made any sense to me. John: " My daughter is missing, and the ransom note threatened to behead her. What should I do? Hmmmmm....I know...I will check the mail, maybe sorting through it will make me feel better and less nervous....it will give me something to do, because I am SOOOOO bored." Did the investigators not get just a little bit suspicious of that?? Here is what I believe....Fleet went downstairs before John, and just peeked in the door (at the time unknowing that JB was in there) and he did NOT see anything. YET...John says that he saw her blanket right off, WITHOUT turning on the light. I believe that during the time that he was supposedly "checking his mail"...he was actually moving her body....to a place where it would be more noticable...so that he could "find" her later. She may have been hidden behind something at first..the hot water heater, or something...and if he had of "found" her there....there would have been alot more questions for him to have to have answered..."How in the world did you ever think to look behind THERE, John?"

2. AMES

AMES Member

Fleet Screaming....this is weird...

ST: OK. And then moved to your daughter. Did Fleet accompany you into that room?

JR: I don’t remember him being there. But I just, I mean I don’t, I remember later thinking I didn’t hear Fleet scream out or call for help or say anything at all, and that frankly seemed odd, but I might have just been out of my mind, I don’t know. I don’t remember, I don’t remember him, I mean once I went to that door from, and when I took those stairs, I don’t remember where Fleet was.

Okay, in the above statement....(this is from the 1997 interview posted on ACR)...he doesn't hear Fleet scream...OR call for help...and he thought it was odd. (Frankly, I believe he is implying that Fleet didn't scream, because he was the killer, and KNEW JB was down there...so he wasn't shocked)

But HERE...he says something different...same interview...

TT: John, again I’m not sure if I got the sequence right. You talked about you screamed out also, and Patsy talked about that too. Does that mean when you first went in through the door.

JR: No, this was when I was carrying her upstairs, as I came out of the door, I just remember him screaming.
    TT: Did he say anything or was he just . . .
    JR: No, he was just screaming for attention, I guess. As I was . . .
    ST: And at that point, and certainly I can understand this, you don’t know necessarily where Fleet was positioned. Do you recall coming out of the room and seeing Fleet at all?[/COLOR]

HE was just screaming for attenion, as John was what??? The interviewer didn't let him finish. Probably as John was bringing JB up the stairs, or something. Did John hear Fleet scream, or did he not?? (Remember...it was Fleet that yelled to call an ambulance.)

Last edited: May 15, 2007
  3. AMES

AMES Member

Bizarre, indeed. They missed SO many opportunities....I believe that if THOSE opportunities hadn't of been missed, John would be in jail right now...and Patsy would have died in jail. It was a total fiasco....

4. sboyd

sboyd Member

Great catch Ames. Just great. He is such a liar and he is throwing his friend to the lions saying he found it odd that he did not scream out. He is lying here and he gets caught in the next instance and NOBODY CALLS HIM ON IT AGAIN.

But you see how John comes across with his perennial smile (I am just a loving man, see how I smile) as he lies right to your face. When I first watched him in his interviews, I use to think, is this possible, this man seems like he really loved his child - why would he do this, why would he help her. But then you start finding out more and more and it takes a long time, but you get it. He is a liar. He really lied on the last 48 hours show with his smile going nonstop.

GREAT CATCH AMES.

5. sboyd

sboyd Member

Another Thing

This is exactly why I know he was involved, besides the evidence, the fact that he lies in his interviews that he thought it was odd that Fleet did not scream out and in the next instance says he was screaming. If you did not do anything, then why would you say your best friend did not scream out and you found that odd. For one reason only, so the police would start looking away from you.

Ames you are a crime solver. :reporter:

6. AMES

AMES Member

That's exactly what he is doing. And then in Patsy's interview, you have her saying that the dust ruffle, or bed skirt on John Andrew's bed, seemed flipped up, and she wondered if someone had been hiding under the bed, but yet, she goes on to say, after being asked about storage under the bed, that it had a low board and that you coudn't fit anything under there. So, she is trying to set up the "intruder" did it story right there. They threw all of their friends under the bus....or to the lions. Anything at all, to make them look unguilty, and not end up in jail. They pointed the finger at everyone, from the housekeeper, to Fleet White...and he was just trying to help. HE is the one that yelled to call for an ambulance...NOT JOHN. Why didn't John yell for one? Because he KNEW she was dead, but YET he asked Linda Arndt, "is she dead?" If there had of been one single tiny little thought in his head that she WASN'T....HE would have been yelling to call an amublance.

HAHAHAHA...I am a loving man, see how I smile...thats so funny. Don't you just want to slap that stupid forever smirk off of his face?? I guess if you lie, and you smile when you do it, people will believe you. It worked for him, maybe I should try it sometimes....just kidding.

7. AMES

AMES Member

Exactly....point the finger at ANYONE but John OR Patsy. It just shows how stinkin' selfish they both are/were. I am sure that they have NO friends anymore...theres nobody left. They pointed the finger at every single person that they knew. And they are both so guilty....it makes me sick that they have gotten away with murder.

LOL..thanks. I think that I will start a refresher thread on John Ramsey's interviews...and pick THEM apart now. This thread was about Patsy's interviews...and I have picked it apart until theres nothing left to pick. So now, its John's turn.....(I have to let everyone have a turn, you know...LOL).
    I have said this before, but everytime I read their interviews, something new pops out at me....like watching a movie for the second and third time. It never fails, you always catch things the second or third time, that you missed the first time. The more that I read these interviews, the more that I am amazed that they were not arrested. It is unbelievable.

8. heymom

heymom Member

Ames, did you ever watch their Hawaii interview? That one is a classic, a true classic. I think I still have it on my hard drive. John is really slick and Patsy is so quietly holy and pious. It makes me sick. And John kept licking his lizard lips the whole time! Even then, so close to the end of her life, Patsy almost slips and says something she doesn't mean to.

9. AMES

AMES Member

LOL..no, unfortunately I missed that interview. I have seen screen captures of it, here on FFJ...with John sticking out his tongue, though What is WITH that?? I think that he lied so much, that he got nervous and his lips got dry. I am not sure, but I would bet thats a sign of deception....constant licking of lizard lips.

10. heymom

heymom Member

11. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks heymom...I will check it out. Yeah, you are probably right about the tongue being some sort of sexual thing. He is a pervert...IMO...and he may be doing it subconsciously. Who knows....he is just weird. They are both hard to figure out...all I know if they both played a part in their daughter's murder....I do know that much.

12. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

I can answer this question, sort of. This connects to somebody named Frances Draper who apparently worked at Access and had invited John and Patsy to a New Year Eve party that year.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-frances-draper.htm

In the 12/26/96 search warrant is listed:
    Blue paper near rear south facing door (26KKY)

21 TRIP DEMUTH: I think, Patsy, in photo 92, we
    22 will see in 93 also, I think that blue thing is the New
    23 Years
    (inaudible). Any idea how it got there?
    24 PATSY RAMSEY: No. No. No idea.

This is the blue paper that the New Year Eve invitation is apparently written on. Now why it's thrown out on the ground outside the south patio door is unknown. What is curious about it is not only why it's laying out on the ground outside but I wonder if the context of the invitation had anything in it that remotely matched up to something in the ransom note, you know, like "we want to see you in 1997!" or something like that. That phrase wouldn't be unusual to put on a New Year Eve invitation but certainly would be if it's wording is close to the "if you want her to see 1997!" in the ransom note.

The fact that it was taken in as part of the search warrant does tell me there is something on it opposed to it being just a tossed out invitation.

ACR

13. ACandyRose

DOI Page 8

"After leaving the Stines’, we returned to our house and drove down the narrow alley to our garage at the back of the house. I pushed the automatic garage door opener, and we rolled in. On the way home, JonBenet had fallen fast asleep in the back seat. I got her out of the car and carried her upstairs to her room, laid her on the bed, and took off her coat and shoes. I was amazed at how sound asleep she was. It had been a long day for her. Patsy came in to finish getting JonBenet ready for bed."

14. AMES

AMES Member

Hmmmm...that is weird. I wonder if the Ramsey's were using some of the words off of it, to write their ransom note, to pin the murder on Frances Draper? God knows they tryed to pin it on everybody except the President of the United States...and they would have tried that too, if they thought that they could have gotten away with it. Maybe some of the phrases on that invitation ARE in the ransom note, for that reason. Maybe they either wanted the investigators to FIND that invitation...and thats why it was placed outside...or for some reason they were trying to get rid of it, and accidently dropped it or something. Its weird that it was found outside...either it was dropped accidently, or it was planted there. IMO
    Thanks for clarifying....because I had no idea what they were talking about. I just knew that it was just something else that was OUT OF PLACE.

15. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

also JBR had boots on, not shoes:

from PR 6/98 interview:
    1 PATSY RAMSEY: (Inaudible).

2 TRIP DEMUTH: You want to use the magnifying

3 glass?

4 PATSY RAMSEY: This looks like the eight ball

5 questions again. Are those socks or something?

6 TRIP DEMUTH: Did JonBenet have socks on when

7 she went to the White's?

8 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. She had her little

9 boots on, her little black boots on.

Last edited: May 24, 2007
  16. AMES

AMES Member

Well thats a big slip up. I am sure that he didn't take off her coat, and then go and put it in the car. And its hard to take off someone's coat, when they are NOT wearing one. If JB was anything like my five year old, the coat came off as soon as she got in the car, because with the heater in the car, it is just too hot. That's probably the reason that she didn't wear it in...and they parked in the garage, out of the cold.

17. AMES

AMES Member

Good point!! He didn't take off her shoes or boots or coat....IMO

18. ACandyRose

You are correct, it is just something that is out of place that the Ramseys claim they don't know how it got there so it should still be added to the "OUT OF PLACE" list.

And yeah they threw everybody else under the bus so why not add the Drapiers to the list !!

ACR

19. heymom

heymom Member

ACR, do you know if there is a posted video of Who Killed the Pageant Queen? I think that is where I saw John stumble so badly when the interviewer asked him if he had anything to do with JonBenet's death. But it might have been the 6 part 48 hours show that Why Nut posted on You Tube. I just remember a little bit where they are showing part of that documentary and John cannot answer for several seconds and then completely fluffs his response anyway. I wanted to watch that again. Thanks, if you remember where that might be.

20. sboyd

sboyd Member

I need to see that. If you can post it, I would really appreciate it. Solace

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice