1. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

44:3 ... nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm,

44:7 but you give us victory over our enemies,

2. Paradox

49:14 ... and death will feed on them.

3. Paradox

50:5 "Gather to me my consecrated ones, who made a covenant with me by sacrifice."

50:8 I do not rebuke you for your sacrifices

50:14 Sacrifice thank offerings to God ... and call upon me in the day of trouble. I will deliver you and you will honor me.

50:16 But to the wicked ...

50:17 You hate my instruction

50:24 He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me. ... so that I may show him the salvation of God.

4. rashomon

rashomon Member

Yes indeed Paradox, the Bible is full of words like death, sacrifice and instructions form the almighty God. Hardly surprising, isn't it?
    You can cite all 150 Psalms here, and still your theory does not have an evidentiary leg to stand on.

Random example: you say Patsy planned to 'sacrifice' her daughter on Christmas night. Well, in that case, she would hardly have planned ahead for a pageant which JonBenet was to attend in January. :D

jmo

5. Paradox

51:16 You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it

51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart

51:19 Then there will be righteous sacrifices

6. Paradox

54:1 Save me O God

54:2 Hear my prayer, O God; listen to the words of my mouth.

54:6 I will sacrifice a free will offering to you

54:7 For he has delivered me from all my troubles

7. Paradox

55:1 Listen to my prayer

55:4 ... the terrors of death assail me.

55:15 Let death take my enemies

55:16 But I call to God, and the Lord saves me.

8. Paradox

56:12 I will present thank offerings to you.

56:13 For you have delivered me from death.

9. Paradox

59:1 Deliver me

59:2 Deliver me

10. Paradox

60:5 Save us and help us with your right hand, that those you love may be delivered.

60:12 With God we will gain the victory,

11. Paradox

61:1 Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer.

61:2 From the ends of the earth I shall call to you, I call as my heart grows faint;

12. Paradox

62:1 ... my salvation comes from him.

62:2 He alone is my rock and my salvation;

62:6 ... salvation

62:7 My salvation

13. Paradox

66:15 I will sacrifice

66:16 Come and listen

66:18 ... the Lord would not have listened

14. Paradox

68:20 Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign Lord comes escape from death.

15. Paradox

69:1 Save me, O God,

69:3 I am worn out calling for help;

69:13 ... answer me with your sure salvation.

69:14 ... deliver me

69:27 ... salvation...

69: I am in pain and distress; may your salvation, O God, protect me.

69:35 for God will save Zion.

16. Paradox

70:1 Hasten, O God, to save me;

70:4 ... may those who love your salvation ...

70:5 You are my help and my deliverer;

17. Paradox

71:2 Rescue me and deliverme

71:3 ... give the command to save me,

71:4 Deliver me

71:15 salvation

18. Paradox

72: 4 ... and save

72:12 For he will deliver the needy who cry out,

72:13 ... and save the needy from death.

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Amazing, Paradox. Just amazing. Patsy's friends said in McLean's book how religious she has always been.

All your very good psychoanalysis is interesting, that's for sure. You could be right.

On the other hand, there is no way to know, is there? I believe Patsy was all over the crime scene, the ransom note, and may or may not have struck the blow, used the garrote, done the staging, some or all.

But until we see the evidence in full, if even then, there's just no way to know. Until someone breaks the code of silence surrounding the Ramseys and their family and friends, a number of theories could be part or all of the truth. But we don't know which. It comes through loud and clear that Patsy's fanatical friends and family will never believe she is or was anything but a living angel. Their devotion to her--and she did a lot for them as a friend in their times of need, in all truth--is complete. They'd find a way to justify the murder if they knew she did do it, and keep the wagons circled even then, I believe.

What I do believe we who do not have blinders on know about this crime is that Patsy wrote the note, that she and John were in on the cover-up with the note and the staging and the lawyers from Hell. Their behavior, the LE interviews we have in transcripts, the depositions under oath, the physical evidence, and the "missing" evidence never subpoenaed by Hunter or Lacy, all point to the Ramseys. Who struck the blow, who tied the garrote and used it on JonBenet, who tied the wrist binding, who inserted the paintbrush--lots of theories work with what we have.

What I believe is the only hope to solve this once and for all is for someone to talk. One day. A friend of a Ramsey who needs money...someone like that. But Lin Wood may have put the kibosh on that, too. There's a reason the Ramseys want no one talking about this case.

20. Paradox

kk, The Psalms have been a part of this case from day one. Investigators and people close to the case have speculated about the killer's use of them in the staging. The word commonalities between The Psalms and the rn is a fact, even if Saved By The Cross is a guess for the initialism.

These facts may or may not have been presentable to a jury. But they certainly could have been presented to Patsy had the investigators been allowed to persue her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice