Psychics shed a little light

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Perfect Chero, Just plain frickkkin' perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :luv:

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:bowdown:

Marry me :luv:

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

OMG - we barely missed each other!

The house didn't creep me out as much as the evil presence outside of those walls that keep the secrets of within.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Cherokee, that is brilliant!!! :rrcrown: :rrcrown: :rrcrown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

That is just one brilliant post. And you are a treasure. :gift:

5. Tez

Tez Member

Chero, I love the Ramsey Commandments! You get the post of the year!

6. Elle

Elle Member

I thought this was a Canadian way of talking.. We spell it as anyhoo here. :)
    I noticed this when I first came here. Many Canadians come away with this. I have picked it up myself. :)

7. Elle

Elle Member

Tez,

One of my sons gave me a Bob Seger CD years ago, and I became a fan. Really great!

8. Tril

Tril Member

Cherokee, get DOWN with your bad self! :clap:

9. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

No folks... I was taking the micky !! lol

now I'll go before i start reeling off Red and Greens !! lol

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I guess I'm a sinner, then, because I not only paid George Anderson, who, in my and many others' opinions, is the elite among mediums, for a discernment, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. My mother and my sister both believe we are not supposed to contact spirits, but Anderson doesn't contact spirits. They contact him. Anderson prays to God before he even begins a discernment. He is very spiritual. If it were evil, why would so many priests and nuns and ministers openly support Anderson?

I will ask the same thing here that I say to my mother and sister. To whom do you speak when you pray? Do you not speak to Jesus/God? Are they not spirits?

I know very well that my sister and father spoke to George Anderson with messages for me and my family. I know it for a fact. I also know that, while, like KK, I don't agree with organized religion, I am a very spiritual person. I read the Bible and I obey the Ten Commandments. Sometimes I fail. That's what it's all about. I've even been saved and baptized (twice). We are all sinners, saved by Grace.

I don't seek out mediums and psychics to call my dead relatives to me. Too many people are too quick to criticize what they don't understand and don't know enough about. I've made it a priority to study this phenomenon for years and read everything I can get my hands on from credible authors, including Christian ministers.

I too have had weird things happen involving premonitory dreams. So have my children. The dreams have always come about two weeks before a very traumatic incident. When my oldest daughter was about 15 years old, she dreamed a neighbor boy was sitting in our (long) driveway in his Mustang car when his brains exploded all over the inside of the car. There was blood everywhere. She told me about the dream at the time. It was pretty horrible. Two weeks later, this boy was sitting in his Mustang in HIS driveway when some of his friends came walking out of the woods from hunting. One friend leaned against the side of the car by the driver's side window with his shotgun pointed up. The gun went off and blew the boy's brains all over the inside of the car, and there was blood everywhere. I remember looking at my daughter and seeing her go pale and start shaking. Mom, she said, my dream, my dream.

I have had dreams about things that were to happen to me. All of those things were life-changing for me, and some of them were very traumatic.

I, however, am not psychic. I get strong feelings from time to time about things, but nothing like what psychics have.

True psychics and mediums cannot help what nature bestowed upon them. I do not believe that everyone who calls themselves a medium or psychic really is, but there are a few who are the real thing. George Anderson is one of them.

11. heymom

heymom Member

Just for the record, I said that I personally do not think I would consult a psychic or medium for help if my child was killed. For me, it would not be something I would want to explore, and as part of my religious beliefs, I am very cautious about supernatural-appearing abilities or experiences.

I was not criticizing these people, only saying that consulting them does not fit within my religious beliefs. And having studied the paranormal as a teen and young adult, I do know what I am talking about. :thumbsup:

I have never heard of George Anderson, however.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

As soon as you get rich at your Christie's auction, I'll not only marry you, hubby will give me away! :winko:

13. koldkase

Honestly, heymom, I have no idea WHAT lengths I'd go to, if someone murdered my child. I do believe I'd be all over everyone looking for that killer.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2007
  14. Watching You

I don't think anyone can know what s/he is talking about if they haven't experienced it. I have. I know. There is nothing evil about it.

George Anderson's grief support programs - if you're really interested, read up on him - there are several books, and several "experts" have attempted to debunk him. They failed. He's a very humble person.

With that said, I respect those with different opinions and beliefs. I have to - my own mother and sister believe differently than I. And, I consider myself to be a Christian. My faith is between God and me, just as it with others.

http://www.georgeanderson.com/

For more than forty years, George Anderson has been able to bridge the world of the hereafter and the earth, through his ability to communicate the messages of hope from those we love who have passed on. Since the age of six, George has had a special relationship with the souls who depend on his ability to hear them, and bring peace and comfort to their grieving families. He is considered, by those in the medical, scientific and religious fields to be the world's greatest living medium.

George Anderson has dedicated his life to helping the bereaved cope with loss by delivering messages of hope from their deceased loved ones with an accuracy and specificity that is unrivalled by contemporaries in his field. His ability is so unusual that those in virtually every walk of life consider him a true and genuine conduit to the world hereafter.

Worldwide acclaim and recognition for his extraordinary ability has not altered George Anderson's simple, lifelong commitment--to help reunite the souls with their grieving families here, bringing comfort, hope and a new understanding that all is not lost to physical death.

Of his incredible life and amazing ability, George Anderson's only comment is the modest statement of a true visionary-- "I am only the instrument."

15. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Wow, that's alot of money. My mother got her reading as a gift and it was by a fairly local woman for me but long distance for my mother so ours was a phone reading.

Things were said that only our family would understand and things about the funeral that she ( the psychic) would have had no way to know or get info about. Things about his children and the different relationships he had with each of us....it was just too informed to not be real.

I was thinking after the phone call that I wished the Cookes could have talked with someone like her instead of Sylvia Brown who I think is a rip off. She just talks and talks until she hits on something, you can almost see her mind circling to snag onto something the famiy recognizes.

That said I think God has more than enough good reasons to punish me, what I cling to or reach for in grief I don't think I'm going to stress fearing his wrath over. Our family ties in life are a bonding that death cannot sever, I think God understands our need to find our missing loved ones. Mary went in search of Jesus after his death...Jesus reached out to Lazarus.

16. koldkase

Freebird, I don't believe god punishes us. I believe we punish ourselves.

17. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Not me, I give myself big breaks and lots of slack. :D

18. koldkase

Good for you! Me, too. I fight the good fight when I can, but I leave the rest of it up to The Great Pumpkin! :cheerful:

19. Watching You

It is a lot of money, Free, but he's worth every penny. Sylvia Browne disgusts me. So do some of the other so-called psychics/mediums (there is a big difference between psychics and mediums).

There is a woman in Texas, I can't think of her name, who is actually sought out by some in law enforcement for her psychic abilities. She is really good.

20. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

and of course...dont forget the real Alison Du Bois !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice