Psychics shed a little light

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Niner

Niner Active Member

:floor: :floor: good one Show Me!! I'm going with KoldKase's beliefs... energy... :aprop:

2. Niner

Niner Active Member

That WAS good Cherokee!! :toast:

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yep JonBenet, the little sparkplug, left a lot of residuel energy.

I respect the right to believe in psychics. I guess I am cynical 'cause I don't believe in them....

4. Little

Little Member

I just knew there was a thread on this topic! It took a while but I found it and it was a good refresher on how many really good threads there are here.

5. rashomon

rashomon Member

http://blog.mlive.com/minorityreport/2009/01/precognito_magazine_offers_psy.html
    Whoever that fairly obvious suspect was, it must have been someone Patsy Ramsey felt the need to cover up for by writing a bogus ransom note and staging a scene.
    Surely the clairvoyants will know that Patsy wrote the note if they are truly psychic. ;)
    One doesn't even need to be a psychic to seet that she wrote it. :D

So whatever those psychics come up with, they can't ignore the incrminating ransom note, THE key piece of evidence in this case.
    If they ignore it and give Patsy a pass in the cover-up of the crime, these people have flunked the credibility test.

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

passed over quickly

I don't think LE passed over any obvious suspects quickly - how would these people know what was investigated or not? Oh, cause they are psychic I guess.

7. Elle

Elle Member

I was thinking along the same lines as yourself, rashomon. Wouldn't it have been interesting to have read anything this psychic staff came up with relating to this crime. I just wish they had given us much more convincing information to work on.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:cb: Oh...I'm getting something...this "psychic"...is going to have a windfall of money very soon....

This "psychic" has the gift of marketing....

This "psychic" has a website so full of advertisements, you can't even use the "enlargement" feature because all the blinking, strobing ads keep throwing the page back to center screen every three seconds.

This "psychic" got a "message" from Patsy Ramsey :ghost: that if this "psychic" put JonBenet's murder on the front page, this "psychic" would tap into the cottage industry the RST has profited from for 12 years. Patsy also "told" the "psychic" if she didn't "see" an intruder, Lin Wood would "see" all the "psychic's" money in his and John's bank account....

Okay! That's all I'm getting! NEXT! :cb:

9. Elle

Elle Member

Methinks I better cancel my psychic reading with you, KK. You're just after money. [​IMG]

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ten to one this "psychic" connection has something to do with Lou Smit's and Michael Tracey's latest shenanigans with a psychic and that TV show.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9384&highlight=psychic+tracey

They probably told the psychic they could promise them exclusive evidence and information, and that they could use their names as official investigators. It's just too coincidental.

It's also too coincidental that all this is happening after Lacy's "exhoneration" hoax. Lacy has made it safe for all the "intruder" nutsos to come out of the woodwork.

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

That's the first thing I thought when I read this thread, too. That it smacked of the fake "psychics" that "heard" JBR's voice in her house.
    If that "obvious suspect" is BR or JAR, well, maybe they're onto something. But if it is one of the RST's usual suspects (FW or Santa Bill- he's actually the one I think they mean) then we know they are in the pocket of the RST. That pocket os pretty big by now- the new DA is in it too, it seems.

12. koldkase

I forgot, DeeDee, are you our guttah psychic? Shoot! We're missing an opportunity here!

I have an idea, DeeDee. How about you talk to JB and find out what the heck went down that night? Oh, gosh, we'd be so grateful, we'd be willing to maky you CAPTAIN of the GUTTAH PYRATES!!

Yep, I mean it! And I'm not making fun. I'm just that DESPERATE! I'll even swab the decks...er...streets for the parade! :yes:

13. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Tuning in...

Hold on...just a minute...I think she’s coming through. Is that you, Patsy? Is that really you? I am listening...yes...I see you...what would you like to say dear Patsy? What? What? I’m a bit hard of hearing, so speak up...speak a little louder, please...what did you say? Say it again, please...
    ...... almost there...

"I did it!"

14. koldkase

Whew! Glad we got that straigtened out, Greenleaf! :yes:

Now, tighten up that tin foil hat, GL, see if she says anything else!

15. Greenleaf

Patsy..coming through again...

Hold on a minute, Koldkase...I think...no, it's can't be...but, I think...good grief, that tin foil hat you gave me is a bit tight...nevertheless, I think she's coming through again...
    I see a tiny light...it's getting bigger...yes, it's forming into a tunnel...and here she comes, shooting through like a...like a...rag doll.
    Dear PastyPoo, you are so limp and so very weak...what's the matter? No, I can't help; I can only observe and report back to the Mother...I mean the Pirate Ship...What ARE you trying to tell me? Is it bigger than a bread box? Ah, this is stupid...I'm not going to play that silly game. If you have something to say and your vocal cords will not allow you to verbalize, just write it out in that note book you are carrying. Yes, I will read it...go ahead..."Listen carefully.." Ah, PastyPoo, we've been down that road before...Please start it with something more believable...You can't? You really can't? Write more..."I'm stuck with those words forever; everything I write has to start with those words." Good grief, woman...Are you also compelled to end all your writings with SBTC?...I see you nodding "yes." Well, would you tell me, before you fade away, what exactly SBTC means? No? Are you shaking your head, "No?" Not maybe, but absolutely NO? Don't go yet...I have a few more questions...My friend, KoldKase is bugging me to get some answers...Pasty melts into the light and is pulled back into the tunnel...fading away...fading...fading...GONE!
    THE END OF THIS SESSION.
    (That'll be $25.00 KoldKase; pay up now.)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  16. Little

Little Member

Greenleaf, next time you talk to Patsy would you ask her if she and JonBenet had that talk she said she wanted to have?

Thanks - I'll send you a check.

Little

17. Greenleaf

More conversation with P.P.

This must be a special day, Patsy, because it's the third time you have appeared today...yes, I'm glad to see you, but you never stay long enough to answer my questions...now, a friend named Little, wants to know if you had that talk with JonBenet that you always said you wanted to have...what? speak up... I can barely hear you...don't cry, just tell me if you can..."Not allowed...not allowed..." You are not allowed to speak to JonBenet? Is that what you're trying to say? "No...I am not allowed to be where she is." sob, sob. Well, where is she, Patsy, and where are you? "She's in heaven and I'm in...I'm in...another place." Where? Where? "Well, Greenie, you should know...you posted an interview between myself and my Captor..."sob, sob. Ah, I was only funning, Patsy...don't leave yet...you are fading fast...wait.. well, goodbye; until next time.
    Little, this is a freebee...
    gl

18. koldkase

Greenleaf! You have to change the batteries in that tin foil hat! Buy them in bulk, as these "readings" drain them fast!

$25?!! Put it on my account...I'll pay you Friday...I'm expecting a check that day...2019.

19. koldkase

Okay, I have finally convinced Madame Jayelles to give me the "inside scoop" on her 2009 Spring Collection of tin foil hats EXCLISIVELY for the Guttah.

Moab is going to post them for us here, as I can't because my last tin foil hat melted down a few weeks ago during a particularly intense transmission--Patsy was trying to reach me when she heard about the BPD getting the case back, and I almost had a stroke, she was so mad! Thanks heavens my hat was grounded and the overload switch flipped!

Anyhow, soon as Moab is able, she'll channel the photos here. I'm so excited to order mine, I simply can't wait!

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Here ya go KK...FRONT VIEW

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice