Psychics shed a little light

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Back view...

Attached Files:

2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

tin foil hat

Moab, that's nothing like the hat Koldkase sent me.
    Here is a photo of my AFDB (ALUMINUM fOIL DEFLECTOR beanie.)

I think that the gold foil hat you posted was invented by the RST to keep Lady Justice from trying to read their minds. LOL.

Attached Files:

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

What is ann afdb?

"What Is An AFDB?

An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp (maybe bonobo). This cheap and unobtrusive form of mind control protection offers real security to the masses. Not only do they protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms of brain scanning and mind reading, keeping the secrets in your head truly secret. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. All you do is make it and wear it and you're good to go! Plus, AFDBs are stylish and comfortable."

Well, I guess I'm safe now.
    gl

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I use MY AFDB when I want to block transmissions from my Mother Ship.

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Not the best camera work Greenie, but check the colors on your puter...they are silver, not gold, however I must admire the one you have a picture of. Different styles for different folk I guess! One is kind of flappy and the other very sheek. Actually though, yours look like the kind of helmet head that Mary Lacy would wear.
    :floor:

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, YEAH!

Like I told Greenleaf when I sent her hat as a gift for the SuRztuN Bi-planetary Travel Celebration--or SBTC, the AFDB model is for deflecting mind control...but the new Spring Collection from Madame Jayelles is a RECEPTOR for TRANSMISSIONS from Planet SuRztuN!

When in doubt, read the directions!

7. Elle

Elle Member

I like the glow coming off your AFDB Greenleaf. I'm just wondering what you're all drinking here? Is there any left for me? I could do
    :toast::drunk: with a drink after reading these posts. [​IMG]

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Silver?

AND you criticize ze fashon photographee?

Zum peoples are nevere satizfied! :pout:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice