Question About JonBenet's Hairstyle

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cindysnow3, Aug 26, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I would think that a blunt force blow to the head would have embedded or compress hair into the scalp, and hence, any re-arranging of the hair after the blow would be fairly obvious ... but that's pure conjecture on my part.

...YumYum

2. epc

epc Banned

I just love this post. You are so on target. Now, will you just finish this whole thing by explaining to me why the world is so stupid about this case? Why is it soooo hard to believe an accident (probably) happened in that home and the parents are involved? I'm just sick of this rediculous inability of some people to truly consider this real possibility...probability!!!

3. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Just a quick aside ...

My reason for HOPING that the Fleets would look at this issue is that this is the very first time that I had considered the hairstyle to be of some possible importance to the case ... and it's a small detail that the Fleets MAY have overlooked as well.

I wish that there were a way to contact the Whites and suggest that they look at this thread. Becuz IF there were two DIFFERENT hairstyles the night of the murder, then it is a STRONG indication that the Ramseys LIED about JonBenet remaining asleep after arriving home. It could well be another CRITICAL piece exposing Ramsey lies.

FLEET ... Are you reading here?

...YumYum

4. heymom

heymom Member

As far as I can tell, the whole case has been about money and power. not an inability to realize the truth. The people who are denying what they know to be true are either profiting from the Ramsey camp in some way, or are afraid of being prosecuted or physically harmed.

This is my opinion, anyway.

Heymom

5. Elle

Elle Member

This has been well discussed many times Yum Yum, over the five years I've posted on this case, and we wished the photos taken at this party were published, so we could see what style her hair was in, but they have never been published as far as I know (?). Priscilla White would be sure to remember this, I'm thinking. They are keeping very quiet through this John Mark Karr scenario.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Strange that Fleet White is the only one to have done time in jail, in relation to the JonBenét case?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice