Question for Debate?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Aloysius1, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Cookie

Cookie Member

Ramsey Xmas Parties

I believe that Pam P would lie, and lie, and lie for the innoncence of her sister, Patsy. Look how she was lied for the past 10 years? Remember, she was the one that went to the 15th Street house and got John and Patsy's personal belongings. Yah, right! What else did she remove from the house that day?

I've been to Ramsey Christmas parties You ring the doorbell and usually John or Patsy answers the door and THEY let you in. I would like to ask him some detailed questions like: where did John and Pasty serve the food, the beverages? I know!

2. amster

amster Member

well.....according to Pam, on LKL last night, invited guests could bring friends. Therefore, Patsy and John would be clueless as to who was or wasn't there. So, all we need now is for some invited guest to fess up and admit they brought Karr. I feel really stupid even typing such garbage. :unreal:

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for posting that, Cookie! It's great having those of you who knew the Ramseys personally help us refute the garbage being reported in the media.

4. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

1. Do I want Karr to be prosecuted or released? I think I can speak for most of the FFJ'ers in that we want justice based on the truth, whatever it might be. What has always galled me to no end is that BPD went down in a crash of worldwide humiliation as bumbling, incompetent and utterly biased against the Ramseys. And BPD spent millions investigating everyone under the sun.

Yet, in comparison, the BDA did NOTHING to investigate this case for 3 years out of the 5 they've had it. In the 2 years they did do some investigating, coincidentally (NOT), those two years were THE ones in which Tracey with the help of Smit, St. Augustin and Gray, was preparing one or the other of his bogus crockumentaries. See the open records request letter from Boulder posted by Sabrina a few days ago to verify the lack of investigation by BDA. Everyone slammed BPD as biased against the Ramseys, yet Mary Keenan Lacy has done nothing but endorse and promote Smit's intruder theory as it took on the faces of many innocent people. How is that NOT biased? It's like the kettle calling the skillet "black :booty: " IF BPD was biased against the Ramseys, BDA is biased for them, and that's not truth or justice. Hypocrits!!

If this Karr case doesn't go down, it is high time the FBI took over this case!

2. Would Pam lie? Hell yes! According to Craig Silverman (who also supports the intruder theory) on LKL numerous times, the Ramsey Christmas party was on the 23rd (as we all know) and BPD/BDA has long had the entire guest list provided them by the Ramseys themselves. John Mark Karr, nor any of this family, were on that list per Silverman. John Ramsey, and formerly Pam Paugh, have already stated publicly they did not know the Karr family. Period.

Karr claims his brother worked for the Ramseys. His brothers deny that. Karr claims he attended that party with his brother, yet his brother was not on the guest list. Karr claims he attended that party THE DAY BEFORE JB was murdered, and opened the basement window where he later came back and entered the house around 5 pm. He claims he hid under the bed in the guest room until the R's went to bed.

The party was not the day before.
    John Ramsey told Fleet White HE opened the window.
    Karr would have had to have lived under the bed in the guest room for two days which is nonsensical to the point of being ridiculous.

There is nothing about Karr's statements that are consistent with the well known facts of this case. For being an officianado of this case, Karr is utterly ignorant of the facts.

Clearly, Pam is contradicting herself and John's earlier public statements, and HER statements are not consistent with well known publicly disclosed case facts.

Lies are what this case has been all about, and nothing but.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice