Questions for Mame

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 4, 2003.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good lord, ACR, I just was reading all that stuff from the JW forum myself, looking for that very post. Good god. It actually was much crazier than I remembered.

Mame and her Krebbie gang just went plain nutz that weekend. Mame was up to her wazoo with Krebs for a few months beforehand, with Krebs staying with her and all. But talk about drinking the coolaide! It's like they all walked away chanting ONE OF US ONE OF US GOOBA GAHBA ONE OF US....

Over and over and over and over and over and over posters asked WHAT IS THE EVIDENCE? WHERE IS THE PROOF? WHAT DID YOU SEE? GIVE US INFORMATION.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, getting more hysterically determined as it went on, the Krebbies fussed and pushed and berated and insulted and DEMANDED that JW UNITE TO FORCE AN INVESTIGATION INTO KREB'S CRAP!

Problem was, that investigation had ALREADY been done for months, and the BPD had released a REPORT on it, saying NO EVIDENCE TO LINK ANY OF THIS TO THE MURDER. Oh, well, THAT meant NOTHING, except that THE BPD DIDN'T INVESTIGATE IT RIGHT!

And of course, since Beckner was KIND to the LOONEY TUNE KREBS, and refrained from saying SHE'S A FRICKING INSANE NUTJOB, like John Karr, the Krebbies took THAT to mean BECKNER NEVER SAID NANCY'S CLAIMS ABOUT WHITE WEREN'T TRUE!! Next thing you know, they're telling people with questions about the veracity of gossip PROVE THAT IT'S NOT TRUE! HAHAHA Yeah, brilliant evidence: Krebs said it, and if you can't prove it's NOT true...THEN IT'S TRUE!

And did they SEE the truth when it WAS proven with KREBS OWN WORDS, that much of what she said WASN'T EVEN POSSIBLE? Krebs met Patsy when they were teens? Krebs was molested by John in California when he was a young man? Krebs' grandfather was her protector...no he wasn't...yeah he was...he molested her...along with the REST of the FREE WORLD. It only took a reading of the TWO LE INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPTS of what Krebs was CLAIMING for anyone who has HALF A BRAIN to see THE WOMAN ISN'T CAPABLE OF KEEPING HER STORY STRAIGHT FOR 2 MINUTES, much less 20 YEARS.

Not to worry. The Krebbies didn't HAVE half a brain BETWEEN THEM. They repeated gossip and misinformation FED to them, PREACHED it like the GOSPEL. PRAISE JUSTICE WATCH, WE'RE GOING TO SOLVE THE CASE AND MAKE OURSELVES FAMOUS! Suckers. And right in the middle of it all, there was that laughable poster, Lake, who was posting hard and heavy in the months before that weekend about Krebs' story and how guilty White was and all that awful stuff they said about the Whites. Lake was clearly one of those idiots who ran around peddling Singular's book and the child sex ring, even mailing it to grand jurors and getting hauled into court for that. OH, yeah, maim was in her element in that crowd of bozos, wasn't she? She wrote extensively about being a JOURNALIST. hahaha Yeah, she's a journalist like jams is a reporter: legends in their own minds.

Truly as horrible today as they were back then. And the FACT that maim is STILL at the swamp, ALL THESE YEARS LATER, spreading THE SAME OLD LIES AND STUPID, MALICIOUS LIBEL only magnifies just how sick she really is. I think Nancy Krebs has got NOTHING on maim when it comes to mental illness.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

And if Fleet White sued Mame for libel what would be her defence? WOuld she blame Nancy Krebs?

What is even more evil are HoraceMills aka Henrietta McPhee saying that he thinks Fleet White should be executed. For what? Being distressed over his friend's daughter' brutal murder? Of being a decent man and making sure a little girl got a clean pair of knickers when she peed herself? Of being upset that the murdered child's parents wouldn't speak to police? It is truly, truly sick. This goes way beyond having a theory. HoraceMills aka Henrietta McPhee repeatedly says he has no proof of anything he claims as fact yet he repeats it over and over and unbelievably, there are people who hang onto his every word as though it were gospel. I'm ashamed he's posting from the UK (even if he isn't British).

And his reason for the hat Henrietta McPhee - something about a Scottish woman working for BBC in London? What's that all about? To the best of my knowledge, Henrietta isn't a Scottish name. His obsession with Scottish women is downright creepy.

3. koldkase

I thought Henrietta McPhee was the name of a character in a children't movie that played here this year? A nanny with magical powers, played by Julie Andrews. No? It's close to that name, anyway.

Oh, HoraceMills/BillSalisbury is a truly sick person. I knew that when he posted his bile at purgatory. Then jams opened her forum, and he loved it there, as he never ceased to post his lies and attacks on the Whites. Now that he's unbridled at topix, with gutter candy and mame and all the White haters in full force, I am not surprised he's gone round the bend with his hate. Good thing he's in Europe. Otherwise, I'd be hoping White had body guards.

4. Elle

Elle Member

The most recent movie is "Nanny McPhee" played by the author /actress Emma Thompson.

I personally preferred the old one of "Mary Poppins" with Julie Andrews, KK.

5. Spade

Spade Member

Nanny

The nanny that is relevant to this case is Shirley Brady. IMO Shirley's massages of Burke's penis were the threashold event for the perception of a dynamic of incest in the Ramsey family.

6. Elle

Elle Member

BJ,

Does this mean this Holly person is the Miss Wicki Marple?

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:nsf:

8. Jayelles

Miss marple

I have no idea if Miss marple is the same person as Holly because I wasn't around when Holly posted. However, I have some idea that Holly is a feamle, perhaps a lawyer or something legal and from Maryland. I don't know why I have this impression, but if any of them are correct then no, Holly is not Miss marple.

9. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Now that's what you call "laying it all out on the table", Spade.
    :clap:

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Holly is female. She is not a lawyer. I think she is a JP or something like that.

11. Spade

Spade Member

Holly

"Holly" Morgan is the sister of Debbie Regamenti. Debbie is a JP (of sorts) in Annapolis, MD. Debbie's connection to Foxy Roxy Bailen should be investigated by the FBI. The hat "Holly" is derived from a major street near Debbie's home.

12. Jayelles

In that case, Miss Marple is not Holly.

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Maimed's been laid out on a table?

AGAIN?!!!!

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, the first part might be right. I didn't know about the table, though.

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

We're still waiting for the "surprise" Mary Suma promised us a while back.

Maybe she is going to have Nancy Krebs call me again and threaten to sue me. Yeah...that was reaaaallly scary I'll tell you what...

Maybe we should have a pot...like an office Superbowl pot....Everyone puts in 50 bucks and tries to guess the day the "surprise" hits FFJ. Then, we all put in ANOTHER 50 bucks and try and guess what the "surprise" is. The person who comes closes to the date and comes closes to guessing what the surprise is gets to collect the pots and turn all the money over to me.

Fair don'tchathink?

16. Jayelles

Nancy Krebs threatened to sue you? I wonder if she'll threaten to sue jameson for what she's just posted?

17. koldkase

:spit:

Prepare for blowback.

18. Elle

Elle Member

I'm just thinking Burke must have been very young when this was done, Spade. and why? Linda Wilcox took over from her friend Suzanne, and that was in 1995. I can't remember where I read that Nedra Paugh was discussing the size of Burke's private parts (?). Doesn't sound very good this, does it? Anyone else remember something about this? She was a real weird Grandma this one.

19. koldkase

hahahaha Thanks, Elle. Obviously, the pattern of my brain when I'm tired is "similar names" + "British actress" = some kids' movie.

20. Spade

Spade Member

Shirley Brady

Shirley Brady was hired by Patsy prior to Burke's birth. (January 27,1987) Shirley was vehemently opposed to Patsy's decision to have Burke circumcised. Shirley thought it caused little boys to scratch themselves. Consequently, Shirley massaged Burke's penis with cream. IMO Shirley's massages of Burke's penis was the threshold event for the perception of a dynamic of incest in the Ramsey family.

Elle, you are absolutely right about Nedra. She openly discussed the size of Burke's penis to co-workers when she worked for Access Graphics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice