Questions I have after 8 years (post away)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Colorado Babe, Dec 26, 2004.

1. Tez

Tez Member

Maybe you don't consider it exploding, but I do. She isn't concerned about finding her daughter's killer, she is just concerned about her social status.

2. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

I beg to differ Tez. Patsy could give a flying flip about her social status. She'd give her life to get her kid back.

People here are just interested in tearing apart people who are eccentric and have been forced into the public eye. What's the deal?

3. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"Patsy could give a flying flip about her social status. She'd give her life to get her kid back."

Then please explain where the JonBenet Ramsey Childrens Foundation is now, or its $100,000 reward if you're such an expert on Patsy's motives. According to public legal documents, the Foundation and the small change it always contained was closed in 2000.

And please explain what the Ramseys are doing to "find the killer." According to Lou Smit, he's working for the BDA. And Ollie Grey/San Augustin are allegedly working pro bono in their own interests and sentiments.

And please explain why the Ramseys are charging for guest speaker appearances to talk, not about finding any killer, but about how they have survived stage 4 cancer and a homicide investigation.

And please explain why the point of their book, Death of Innocence, was not about the death of their 6 year old child but the "death" of their public reputation.

I could go on and on.

4. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

That's a really stupid question.

*Since you think you're such an expert, you tell me.

*I've had stage 4 cancer and survived what the heck does that have to do with anything? And charging for guest speaking is a very common occurance. Is it illegal?

*It's called insult to injury. As if the murder wasn't bad enough, these people have been raped over and over again by the public. I doubt they really want to write a book about the murder. I wouldn't.

*So keep going...

5. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

It's just my opinion, Gossamer (and we all know what they are worth, right?), but you would be a wonderful person to play the part of Patsy Ramsey. The words you are writing couldn't sound more like her even if you WERE her.

6. Gossamer

Gossamer Banned

Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment.

7. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

As only she would. Would we expect any less from you?

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

It is a tossup in my mind. Patsy vs Bulldog Stine

9. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Stine's too butch to play fainting Patsy, Moab. Vaypahs don't come easily to her kind.

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

lmao Deja...I'm waiting for the "Don't Go There PAL!!! and the finger wagging, of course.

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

God, I know! I LOVED that "don't go there pal" attempt at being authoritative and thought Marg Helgenburger did a superb job with it in the PMPT movie, didn't you? Does Patsy have control issues or what?

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yeah she does especially when she gets caught outside of her pre-programmed arena!

13. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Or if anyone's not buying the crap she's constantly peddling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice