1. rashomon

rashomon Member

Jmpo, but the fibers from John's shirt which were found in the crotch area of the size 12 underwear fresh from the package point to him being involved in the staging of the scene too.
    He also made a beeline for the wine cellar when 'searching' the house for JonBenet and 'saw' JonBenet in the pitch-dark room before putting the lights on. I believe John Ramsey knew all along that his dead daughter was in there.

2. AMES

AMES Member

Sure he did....he is up to his eyeballs in this, too.

3. tylin

tylin Banned

rashomon,
    Exactly how I see it too. I feel certain that JR was involved in the coverup. I think he not only helped clean and redress the body of his child but he also moved her body into the cellar. I've no doubt that he found her that day because he was tired of waiting for LE-or someone else to find her.

4. AMES

AMES Member

I agree..he knew that the keystone cops weren't going to find her anytime soon.

5. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, and the plane was waiting to take them to Atlanta...wasting all that jet fuel....

6. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...yeah, he couldn't waste all of that fuel, now could he? I still believe that they were probably going to fly to another state, and then skip the country. And I think that was still on their minds, when they asked SPAMMY to get their PASSPORTS. Okay, their daughter had just been murdered...in THEIR home, now why on earth would they need their Passports? Unless....of course.....they were planning on getting the heck outta the country.

7. rashomon

rashomon Member

Items not found

Is it true that the Ramseys finally handed in a package of size 12 bloomies after months had elapsed?

But hadn't the house been searched beforè? I ask myself how thoroughly such searches are being done. If it was a "leave no stone unturned" search, then why had the package with the size 12 underwear not been found?

If the police did not find that underwear package, then they may not have found remaining duct tape and cord either.

8. heymom

heymom Member

Aunt Pam removed a truck-load full of stuff from that house, I think it was the day after JonBenet's body was removed. We have no idea what all she took out. And, I think it was longer than months - more like 2 years or more after the murder - that the Ramseys "found" the package of size-12 Bloomies.

9. AMES

AMES Member

I wonder if that package of size 12 underwear, the size 6 panties that she was put to bed in that night, wearing...the tape and cord, were in the golf bag.

10. AMES

AMES Member

Yep, they were found in a "packing crate"...or so the Ramsey's say.

11. heymom

heymom Member

A lot of us have wondered the same thing. Why did John Ramsey want his damn golf clubs when his beloved daughter had just been murdered??? I cannot imagine my own husband asking for his golf clubs in that situation. It's very bizarre and incriminating, IMO. What are your priorities, John Ramsey? Golf clubs? An early tee time? A flight out of Boulder and your passports? Or justice for your little girl?

12. AMES

AMES Member

And in Patsy's interview...she states that John is NOT an avid golfer, and that she cannot even remember the last time that he played. SO WHY would he need his golf clubs? Number 1...his daughter had just been murdered his her own house, and golfing should be the absolute LAST thing on his mind. Number 2....he wasn't an avid golfer, he played so infrequently that his own wife couldn't even remember the last time that he used them. Number 3....why did he have to have that particular set? He was a millionaire...why couldn't he have went out and bought more clubs. I mean, geez....Pammy had ENOUGH to get without worrying about those stupid golf clubs.
    "Pam, look....I know that you are going into the house to get funeral clothes, dolls, stuffed animals, baby teeth, passports, and goodness knows what else is on the list that Patsy gave you....BUT...could you grab my golf clubs for me while you are at it???

13. heymom

heymom Member

Some of us wonder if one of the clubs wasn't the murder weapon...that would make sense to get them out of the house and out of the police's hands in that case. I just can't imagine any other reason, unless some of the staging materials were stashed in the golf bag after the staging. It's one or the other. After your child had been murdered, why would you ever even think about playing golf??? Unless you are a cold b*stard who really doesn't feel love for anyone or anything, which John Ramsey could be, or, you have a reason to get that golf bag and make the evidence it contains disappear.

14. AMES

AMES Member

I agree....I don't believe that a golf club was used to cause the head wound...but I do believe that the golf bag contained...IMO...the package of size 12 bloomies, the missing size 6 panties that she had orginally worn, the tape and the cord....and only God knows what else.

15. rashomon

rashomon Member

A golf bag can be seen right outside the wine cellar door.
    ('Photos' section, page 3, picture Nr. 72):

http://www.realsundancekid.com/

But would the Ramseys have hidden incriminating evidence so near to where the body was found?

16. rashomon

rashomon Member

Chair blocking the train room door

Does anyone know if a police officer noticed the chair in front of the train room door too, or was this just something John Ramsey told the investigators?

In case the police officer saw it too - does there exist any picture of this chair blocking the train room door?

17. Little

Little Member

rashomon, I don't know if there is any record of an officer reporting finding a chair in front of the door and Officer French was down there early in the morning. He may have but I couldn't find anything about it. If John found it on his "first" search then it does make you wonder when that was in comparison to French's search. Was John in the basement even earlier in the morning than French and French didn't make mention of the chair? French did decide not to open the door to the room where he later found at that JonBenet's body was so he must have gone through the door John said was blocked by a chair.

This is from the NE book:

18. rashomon

rashomon Member

Little, when you look at the floor plan of e. g. PMPT, the wine cellar could be reached only through the Boiler room, but the chair John Ramsey mentions was in front of the train room (hobby room) door. The train room where the window was. But if officer French was in the train room too, then he would have had to remove the chair in front of it if it was still there.

19. rashomon

rashomon Member

This is from the NE book:

Thanks so much for posting this excerpt, Little.

What on earth is Lou Smit talking about here?? In all floor plans of the Ramsey home on the internet as well as in PMPT, when you stand in the basement hall and look at the hoby room/train room door, it opens to the inside of the room:
    http://crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4131 (number 4 post on the thread)

So if anyone wants to put the chair in front of the door again before 'leaving' through the train room window, all he needs is to put it the chair in the hall right outside the train room door, go into the room and close the door from the inside. He would not have "to pull the chair behind him" at all - this would only have been the case if the door had opened to the outside of the room into the hall.

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Says a lot about him, doesn't it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice