Ramsey 911 call

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Sep 21, 2003.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Did somebody mention Linn Wood?

2. Spade

Spade Member

What

I'm bumping this up because I really will appreciate everyone's thoughts about what this information proves.

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Ya know

I always wondered why everyone that "heard" the real tape all said they heard the same thing.

What did John mean when he said to Burke "We aren't talking to you" ?????? Is this when they told him to go backk to bed and pretend to be sleeping?

Never seemed normal to me that a 9 year old would come downstairs and see all those people and police and not question anything or why he had to go.

Wonder if he said something to the Whites?

4. Spade

Spade Member

1000 Sparks

Why does Burke ask: "What did you find? Is he refering to the ransom note or JonBenet's body?

Tough questions but it is the tone of John Ramsey's voice when he addresses Burke that can't be explained in the context of the Ramsey's story to the police. Why aren't they speaking to him? Did he do something wrong? If your daughter was missing, wouldn't you TALK to your son to find out everything he knew?

The fact is the Ramsey's can't answer these questions truthfully, because they have lied to the police from the get-go. Why? Don't they want the real killer of JonBenet punished?

5. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Well, Spade, to me there are two most important things this discovery proves: (1) the Rs lied (again) and should go down for it, and, more importantly, (2)someone has tampered with major evidence in this case BIG time and should go down for it. Perhaps the evidence-tampering is the "new evidence" demand Owens required before he would look into removing the case from the DA's office. IF the DA's office is culpable for the evidence tampering, and that would depend on a very strict chain of custody of the tape evidence and proveability, then that forms THE basis for removal of the case to the FBI or an investigative entity outside CO. Wouldn't it be SO cool to see AH/Keenan/et al be prosecuted and imprisoned? You could write a book entitled "How to Bust Up Small Town Politics"....And of course, getting the Rs' never-ending lies and the original homicide case into the hands of someone who gives a damn enough to investigate and prosecute the perps would be the grandest victory of all.

I'm hearing "Oh what a tangled web we weave..." and "Pride goes before a fall..."

6. Ginja

Ginja Member

Maybe not?

Jmho, but I would think that if the corruption was exposed, that would break up the Ramsey obstruction machine, and that would expose it for all the lies and coverups the Ramseys, their attorneys and the BDA have colluded over for 7 years. People don't go to such extremes if they're innocent.

7. Ginja

Ginja Member

Here's a thought

Seems to me that Keenan had every opportunity to refute Wood's "copy" of the tape and his subsequent allegations of police fabrication.

But she didn't say a thing, just let him get away with it.

Collusion?

I'm sure a federal investigation could sort it all out. ;)

8. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

More Like...

Conspiracy, aiding and abetting, the list goes on and on...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice