Ramsey Case Misinformation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 3, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Wouldn't that have been great?

2. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Burke wasn't wearing a child's size 5 shoe. As luck would have it, I have a picture of Burke in his Bruno Mali clod-hoppers ... and they're a phuk of a lot BIGGER than a child's size 5. Here's the pic from my first ever web page almost 10 years ago:

Curious' old site ...

[​IMG]

PS ... The music & special effects don't work with Firefox browser, only IE.

...YumYum

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Burke was head and shoulders taller than JBR in their last Christmas Card photo. If she was about 4ft, that made him about 5ft. I'd say that was quite tall for a 10 yar old. I occasionally teach that age group.

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

They give you much trouble?

JB was a small thing. That's why it might have been easy to kill her by accident.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ok, this is just so Ramsey, I had to bring it here. Talk about misinformation, this is classic RST/jams, just making up suspects, lying about them, spreading misinformation, and IF THEY'RE DEAD and therefore can't even defend themselves, EVEN BETTER! And thanks to Why Nut for being the ever-present BS Police.

On a swamp thread jams started herself, wherein she perpetuates all the "SUSPECT" lies against the dead man, Helgoth, THOUGH NO ONE HAS EVER PROVIDED ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE THAT HELGOTH EVER KNEW THE RAMSEYS EXISTED; and of course, with the complete RST supporting jams' BS in spite of the fact that Helgoth's family has to endure such libel about their dead loved one, not to mention pictures of HIS BODY, FACE EXPOSED, LYING DEAD WITH A SELF-INFLICTED GUNSHOT WOUND, PARADED AROUND THE WORLD COMPLIMENTS OF RST STAR-SPINNER MICHAEL TRACEY; WITH NO MORE EVIDENCE TO INSPIRE THIS SLANDER THAN LOSER-MAN KENADY WITH HIS OWN HISTORY OF BEING UNSTABLE; and complete with all the wingnutz thrown into the mix, it's classic swampfare: :snake:

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Huh? Eh, right, RR. I know nothing.....just watching a Rat with a Hat looking for beer cans. That's all.

:rolleyes:

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:WY:

Sparky's the one with holding information. Everyone should bombard her with questions.

Thanks for the bump & swipe, KoldKase. One more reason why ya gotta love that Why-Nut! I'm wondering if this was another of Sue's word play games as I know plenty of people that have bulldozers on their property.....BUT....their houses are not being demolished, they just have the machinery. Was this particular house in fact taken down?

RR

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, the house and property were bought up by the city alright. But if you read the italicized post of jams', you will see that at the time that Kenady broke into the house, it was still owned by Helgoth's family. That's why Helgoth was charged, ACCORDING TO JAMS 's original post in 2000, with : 2nd degree burglary, burglary of dwelling, theft.

This is what Kenady stole from the house, ACCORDING TO JAMS' original post in 2000:

And here is what was NOT taken, which I don't think you're going to find in a house belonging to the city and with bulldozers in the yard to demolish it any moment:

Now, I don't mind if someone makes a mistake. We've all done it. So much info over so many years, it happens.

But let BORG get one teensie detail wrong, and jams/gutter candy has to start an entire thread calling us all liars who spread MISINFORMATION!

Not to mention, we're ALL accused, under the title of BORG, of then using that same MISINFORMATION and turning it into FACT to use against the Rams.

Yet we ALL have seen that very thing happen many times at the swamp, where jams just states something repeatedly year in and year out, and the little heads just nod and repeat, add koolaide, and bam! Fact! The list is long of misinformation the swampsters carry everywhere, if only jams says it, or the Rams said it, IT'S FACT!

So...wonder how many times we'll hear that Kenady did NOT break the law, that the house was public property and Kenady snatched the RAMSEY INTRUDER EVIDENCE right out of the JAWS OF CARELESS LE minutes before it would have been DESTROYED!

Oh...about as many times as we heard THE MISINFORMATION that SMIT SNATCHED CASE EVIDENCE FROM THE JAWS OF THE DA, MINUTES BEFORE IT WAS GOING TO BE DESTROYED! Which was pure BS. All the DA was going to destroy was the MANY COPIES OF THE EVIDENCE SMIT MADE FOR HIS RAMSEY BUDDIES TO SHARE. The swampsters lie and lie and lie and lie, and do not care one bit that they are lying, as long as it sounds good for the RST.

So coming up with PURE FICTION about Kenady is natural enough for jams. She and Smit and Tracey have been creating intruders for a decade, no matter who they run over and hurt to do so. No problem if she has to lie about Kenady's WHACKED OUT, ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR. I'm sure jams wouldn't mind if someone broke into one of the Ramsey homes and stole their property in the form of a $54,000 check, property deeds, and personal items as EVIDENCE of their guilt, as long as that person had people believing that it was about to be destroyed. :putemup:

Right?

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Not to mention, we're ALL accused, under the title of BORG, of then using that same MISINFORMATION and turning it into FACT to use against the Rams."

F them!

"Yet we ALL have seen that very thing happen many times at the swamp, where jams just states something repeatedly year in and year out, and the little heads just nod and repeat, add koolaide, and bam! Fact! The list is long of misinformation the swampsters carry everywhere, if only jams says it, or the Rams said it, IT'S FACT!"

At least a few have the guts to stand up to the bullying that happens there!

"John Ramsey WAS a suspect too, but you don't like talking about THAT kind of suspect even though it makes far better sense than a former male dancer. Chris Wolf no more killed JonBenet than Alex Hunter did. Random people off the street wouldn't spend time writing that phony ransom note, they'd GET OUT! But a father trapped in a house with a molested dead daughter would."

THANK YOU! Another person getting a card fro me this Christmas!

"Either the dna clears John Ramsey or it clears no one."

Completely by accident, swamp boy has got it! It clears NO ONE! It can't! Even if it was completely fresh and undecayed, it can't clear anyone until it matches someone. DNA cannot exclude suspects except in cases of rape, and even then if there was only one donor. JB wasn't raped in the typical sense. I found that out recently.

"Sick minds think alike. Fortunately there aren't many Borg here. One day they will all disappear! Ahhhh, I can't wait for that day!"

Ol' Ashley, she's an EXPERT on sick minds! That whole place is sicker than gangrene in both feet, spreading up the leg and headed for the head...

Disappear! Don't hold your breath, sweetie! I am as constant as the Northern Star!

"BORG will ALWAYS be around as long as the "killer/s" are loose. You see, BORG care what happened to JonBenet and couldn't care less what happened to her killer/s. While you sit here defending the killer/s, I sit here defending their child."

Hard left to the jaw! The RST doesn't give a damn about JB!

"And most, not all, the borg have simply jumped on the BPD band wagon, offering gestures, body twitches, confessions thru paintings, thru use of the word hence, psychics, and any other nonsense they could make up in an effort to justify their vitriol."

Uh, it's called "evidence," sweetheart. And you'd do well to get some of your own!

"Spare us the rant and rave on how evil these parents are and make a case for conviction."

Be careful what you wish for, sweetie! You might get it! And you will, if I have anything to say about it! (I never said they were evil, btw.)

Oh...about as many times as we heard THE MISINFORMATION that SMIT SNATCHED CASE EVIDENCE FROM THE JAWS OF THE DA, MINUTES BEFORE IT WAS GOING TO BE DESTROYED! Which was pure BS. All the DA was going to destroy was the MANY COPIES OF THE EVIDENCE SMIT MADE FOR HIS RAMSEY BUDDIES TO SHARE. The swampsters lie and lie and lie and lie, and do not care one bit that they are lying, as long as it sounds good for the RST."

That's not just a lie...that's an insult!

10. Jayelles

Why_Nut is doing a god job in correcting the spin and misleading information over yonder.

How ridiculous to suggest that a house with documents and jewellery and other valuables is OK to burgle because it is due for demolition! Is she trying to soften the case against Kenady? If he already had the boots, what possible evidential value does a money order belonging to Helgoth's grandmother have? I would imagine the theft of the credit card statements would be to obtain the credit card details for some fraud.

It's ridiculous. Everytime she tries to excuse the inexcusable, it makes a mockery of the Ramsey supporters.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Why_Nut posts at Jamesons???????? Didn't know that, Jay. I never go there. I rely on you to update me. You've got the energy. :) I often wondered if Why_Nut was in LE (?). She always seems to come up with information which is different from the local news we hear.(?). I admire her for going over there.

12. Jayelles

Why_Nut posts under an IP number at jameson's LOL The locals refer to him as "Numbers". I don't recall the exact sequence of numbers but it starts with a 70.

He is great at correcting misinformation. One I just read was where jameson was addressing "BORG" misinformation. The comment had been about the Ramseys leaving Burke alone when Patsy went into labour with JBR. jameson said the older kids were in the house and Burke wasn't alone. Why_Nut quoted from the Ramseys book where they wrote that the older kids had been for tea but that John had taken them home before going to bed that night! i.e. Burke WAS all alone and jameson was "mistaken"/lying.

Why_Nut is a star in my book. In fact, I'd give him a wee gold star :)

13. Elle

Elle Member

:toast: Three Cheers Punisher!

14. Watching You

jameson is famous for making things up when it pleases her to do so. What she does is imagine something happened the way she believes it did, then it becomes fact in her mind and she reports it as fact. I recently saw where she said JonBenet struggled with her attacker. That's another opinion that is not based on fact but on Smitspin, which is not based on fact, either.

15. Elle

Elle Member

I remember them saying they left Burke, but someone was called to be with him (?). Just who, I would need to check.

I thought WN was a she from one of the posts I read recently, Jay. So ... you think he is male? :) I too, thought he was male way back when I read his/her. Please confirm. thank you. Then going over to Jam's place must be fun for you, with WN being there.

16. Watching You

There are a couple of other posters (Prof. Plum and Jones) who are kicking as$ over at the swamp right now, too. "Suspect Chris Wolf" thread. I suspect their posts will be deleted any time, now.

I thought about starting a couple of threads here entitled, "Suspect John Ramsey" and "Suspect Patsy Ramsey." Makes more sense than Suspect Chris Wolf.

17. Jayelles

Elle, I don't know for sure whether WN is male or female and I don't really think WN minds whether we assume one way or t'other. I've always thought "he" because of the Monty Python thing. (ETA - in my experience) Most Monty Python fans are male.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Not in America!

I've been a Python fan since "MP & the Holy Grail" came out back in the 70s. I know other American females who are die-hard fans, including one of my best friends and my daughter.

19. Jayelles

Just my experience Chero. Monty Python were ahead of their time and it tended to be young males who appreciated them here. Having said that - I liked the noises and silly cartoons - but I was only a youngster in the 70s :)

20. Jayelles

Talking of...

jameson's lies and misinformation... she posted this:-

For the record - I have never been a "member" of her forum. I defy anyone to find a post that I made over yonder which says "member" on it. I have never registered there nor had to sign in.

That is blatantly false although entirely typical of her lack of honesty. Had she been a person with more integrity, I might have joined and been happy to pay the fee. As it happens, I feel my donations to ACR are much better value for money and at least I KNOW my personal details are safe with ACR.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice