Ramsey Case Misinformation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It was 53rd Street. The Brook Brothers that we shopped in was on the corner on 53rd and Madison. The really nice Church that I wanted to go in was on Madison Avenue on the opposite side of the road from brook brothers and at the opposite end of the block. There was a security guard outside it. I was really intrigued by the swarms of people entering and leaving it. However, we had no time.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Hi Jay,

Here in NYC, just about every office building and the hospitals will not let you inside without signing in ("registering"). Whenever I have a doctor's appointment at NYU Medical Center, (and most others, I'm sure), you not only have to sign in, but quite often, you must provide a photo ID.

Just about every office building, hospital, etc. has their own little magazine, newspaper type shop inside. The employees and visitors can stop for a snack, coffee, etc.

While you were in NY, did you get a chance to visit any of the outer boroughs, Brooklyn, in particular? Sorry I didn't know you were in or I would have taken you out to lunch. It would have been fun to meet you. I don't know that Why_Nut would have met us also, but it would have been even more fun. Hope you got a chance to dine at Ellen's Stardust Diner. It is a cute place that has singing waitresses and waiters who are struggling to make the big time and provide entertainment with great live music AND the food is great; real American fare. But then again, in NYC there are countless nice places to eat.

I have been told that it is easy to tell I am from Brooklyn, despite speaking proper English. I remember once ordering something from a catalog and the woman on the phone stated "Is this going to Brooklyn by any chance?" I was taken aback and truly impressed, but she laughed and said that being on the phone with so many people, she knows just about every accent in the world. Funny, one never thinks of themselves as having an accent, but we all do.

Why_Nut,

By chance, and I don't know if you were a fan or not, but I took hubby to see Lennon when it was playing, and while having received mixed reviews from the media (damn media :) ), I was awestruck and thought it was terrific. Did you catch it? Also loved Jersey Boys. Unfortunately, Broadway has gotten pretty pricey and I don't go as often as I once did, but Broadway is always on my "to do" list.

So many shows, so little money

The Ziegfield movie theater is a classic. My ex is a motion picture operator and for a while, he ran the projectors there and I was there quite often. Now, I rarely go to the movie theaters anymore, but I am on 34th St and 8th quite often for meetings right next door to the new theater that opened there. Have you been there? It is reportedly really well done.

Cherokee,

I am sure Spamalot will make the rounds in theaters everywhere and if it ever comes to where you are, it is a must see. It was wonderful.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks, Jay. I'm pleased that some of them are what I thought they might be, but don't remember seeing "waukrife" before.

That's a nice story about Tootsie and the poem. She will never forget it. It's a long one to remember, with all those old Scottish words. I'm impressed. You may just have another teacher there (?).

4. Elle

Elle Member

That fountain does look like a large dandelion. :) Beautiful!

5. Elle

Elle Member

I wonder if they picked this up from the Scots many years ago, Jay? Which part of Canada is the girlfriend from? Have you heard the accent of Canadians from Newfoundland? Or Novia Scotia (New Scotland)? To me - they sound half Irish/half Scottish. :) I drive my husband nuts with this, because he can't hear what I'm hearing.

Northern Ireland accent is not far removed from some Scottish accents. jmo

Too many quotes to deal with here. :-( :)

6. Elle

Elle Member

I love Crocodile Dundee's accent, Cherokee. Paul Hogan. "That's not a knoife. This is a knoife!" :)

Cherokee's statement was posted as mine, by Jay. :) Thought I would remove it to a new post.

7. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Nodding. No, I did not see Lennon or Jersey Boys. However, if things align well, I will be going to see Martin Short in Fame Becomes Me. Sight unseen, I know my family will laugh ourselves sick, because he does a segment as Jiminy Glick, and they say that he will be taking whatever celebrity shows up for any individual performance and subjecting them to an impromptu interview. This was always the best part of his Prime Time Glick programs on Comedy Central. Plus, it has Mary Birdsong from Reno 911, so that is a bonus.

Mostly, we tend to go to BB King's on 42nd Street, since everyone around this house loves music and it is a great venue for live performance.

The Loews 34th Street is where I generally end up, having been there most recently for, oh what was it, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Superman Returns before that. I go with a pretty fussy group of friends who demand quality in filmed presentations, and we all agree that the 34th Street is acceptable. It has good audio, good screens, and the seats are very comfortable.

8. Jayelles

Barbara

I didn't realise you were in such close proximity but I'll tell you - we were so nearly getting in touch with you! We had booked tickets for Beauty and the Beast for the Sunday matinee and on the morning after we arrived, I heard Hubby groaning - he'd booked the tickets for 30th instead of 23rd - we weren't going to be in NY on 30th. We went to the box office first thing and they don't exchange tickets but suggested that Hubby phone TicketMaster whom we'd booked them through. Fortunately, Ticketmaster were very good and agreed to accept the tickets in part-exchange for an upgrade of seat.

However, we decided that even if we couldn't exchange the tickets, that we would still collect them from the box office and see if we could pass them on to someone who would enjoy it. I wasn't sure if you still worked with young people, but if we'd been unable to exchange the tickets, I was going to get in touch and ask if you knew anyone who could use them as they wouldn't be any good to us and Hubby was determined that the theatre wouldn't get the chance to sell them twice!

We didn't see the restaurant you mentioned. We were very boring and ate breakfast in the hotel. American portions just kill us so we tended to skip lunch because we were still full of breakfast! I spent an entire half-day in Bloomingdales and bought all my presents there. I went mad in the children's department and bought baby-clothes to die for (my niece's baby is due tomorrow). I was only frustrated because we don't know the sex of the baby and I was limited to unisex garments. We find everything so cheap in America, it's like £ = $ buying power. I bought beautiful bed linen for our bedroom - far superior quality than we get here and towels..... Just as well we underpacked on the way out to make room for the purchases!

There was one item we couldn't find though. My son had requested a Washington DC football strip with Ado on the back and we couldn't find football (soccer) strips anywhere. Maybe they don't sell them? We got him an American football strip instead and he's happy with that.

I put my camera spool in for developing this afternoon and it should be ready tomorrow. Then I'll see what the fountain was.

We both love New York. My husband lived and worked there for a few years so he's pretty familiar with the surrounding area. I just love the wonderful shape of it.

9. Barbara

Jiminy Glick is a favorite of my husband. I was never a big fan of Martin Short for whatever reason, but I liked Jiminy Glick; some of the episodes were funny, but my husband just loves the show. Let me know what you think of the Martin Short show. If you think it is good, I'll get tickets.

Funny you should mention BB Kings. We were supposed to go there last week to see Mountain, but it has been postponed until November.

Gee whiz WN, I have to wonder if we've met somewhere along the line, having the same type of taste in hangouts and theater and being New Yorkers and all. It's a small world

For Jay,

Next trip to NYC, if you like, lunch is on me :toast: (I'll be the one with the Brooklyn accent :) )

10. Jayelles

She's from Ontario (St Catherines). I love her accent. She's got a lot of funny words and expressions. I'm not sure what she would call BKs. I must ask her. We exchange e-mails several times a week.

11. Jayelles

Desperate Censorship

I see that jameson intends to delete all of Why_Nut's posts from her forum and has urged her moderators to do likewise.

A clear sign of desperation.

I think most readers will agree with me that Why_Nut is possible THE number 1 poster for facts and one of the most respected (if not THE most respected) poster on all of the Ramsey forums. He is a positive mine of useful information.

Over the years, I have observed time and time again where Why_Nut has corrected lies/misinformation which have been posted by the RST (Ramsey Spin Team). Incidentally, the RST must not be confused with regular intruder theorists like myself and others. The RST are those posters who are blinded to anything negative about Ramsey behaviour or evidence which is non-exculpatory for the Ramseys. They think the Ramseys are above investigation.

When Why_Nut corrects jameson's lies, he backs it up and she hates it because it makes her look deceitful and foolish. Recently, she has seemed bent on re-inventing the facts of the Ramsey case and Why_nut has seen fit to pull her up even more so than usual and clearly, he needs to be silenced.

However, jameson's attempt to claim that Why_Nut is some kind of troll from "over yonder" (i.e. here) won't wear. Why-Nut is the anthithesis of troll and his reputation for factual detail is legendary. jameson's attempt to silence Why_Nut will be perceived (correctly) as an attempt to censor the truth.

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

What Mary Suma did to the Whites and others is such a disgrace I don't know where to start.

If Fleet White had had a lapse of sanity and spoke a complete sentence to Mary Suma she would have been licking his shoes like a starving puppy.

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

AMEN JAYELLES!!!!!

It's safe to say we are all grateful for Why_Nut's participation and fight to expose the truth in this case.

Why_Nut, this is the greatest compliment Susan Bennet can pay you my friend.

14. Jayelles

Correction

She did qualify her statement:-

I've seen factual posts disappear over yonder so fast that most viewers would miss them. Occasionally, a post by jameson has followed which *insinuates* that the post was jello/disruptive etc

So Why_Nut - we can interpret this as being that if you make a post which correct her "version" of events - i.e. if you post the truth, it will be deleted ROFL!

15. Barbara

They aren't even worthy of WN's information. They are deserving ONLY of the important people that post there: Jeff Johnson, Candy, and Ashley. AND they are the stars of the show. It's beneath WN to post there, despite my true joy at reading the facts that put Jameson in the same category as any common liar. WN doesn't argue. She puts up evidence, facts, pictures, quotes, articles, and real science. That sort of "misinformation" just won't do when it conflicts with the REAL facts of the case like the intruder stun gunning JBR, restraining her with rope, taking her downstairs and FORCE FEEDING her pineapple, OR that other brainstorm of sending in their own DNA OR Jameson's truth telling sales that have way too many "omissions" that SHE felt needn't be in there. OR Jameson's "play", OR the now "fact" that Jameson says JBR was strangled TWICE. OR...oh, hell, too many to name. But it would actually be a fun thread to start with a list of the many facts there.

Tricia luring the homeless for FW to kill
    Steve Thomas killing JBR to make a name for himself

I'll stop here. I need more coffee

I truly believe if God himself came down and told the swamp that the Ramseys were good for it, they would all become atheists, contact Lin Wood and have him sue. Candy would go even crazier trying to find out who to contact and complain that she knew before God did and he stole her work!

That place has never been swampier. I don't care if that isn't even a real word. It is absolutely swampier than ever before. :unreal: :unreal:

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Gee. Jams let that lunatiic JeffJohnson libel Tricia and White, claiming they were flying homeless people out of state to murder them! Did jams delete THAT GARBAGE? Nope. Not even close. She mildly refuted his delusions, and the other swampsters ENCOURAGED him.

Yeah, that's a forum of record. RECORD NUMBER OF BARKING MAD CODE SIXES.

I love it, though. If there are any respectable professional LE or reporters who wander over there, it's for their daily laugh at the absurd.

Speaking of absurd...I now see why they call Smit the Fox. He has so snowed the brain damaged members of CO LE, it's not even funny.

I was just reading Smit's theory as told to...oh...one of the spin cycles, maybe with 48 Whores star Erin Notoriety, and he said that JonBenet was strangled twice and fought the killer very hard. I tell you, that is so lame, I can't believe anyone can look at the evidence in this case and say such a thing who is supposed to be an experienced detective. What was this killer made of, MARSHMELLOWS? Where are the bruises? Where are the lumps and scratches and fresh skin and blood under the fingernails? Where is the hair in the hand/fingers with follicles to provide complete DNA?

A hairless marshmellow...hm.....

I SOLVED IT! I SOLVED IT!

KILLER --->>>
    :doughboy: ​

Why Nut, forget the crazy swampsters. It's a lost cause. We need you here. We have quite a few projects going. Any help we can get from you might put us over the top. The top of what, I don't know, but you can source stuff faster and better than anyone on the forums, and that's saying a lot with some of the folks we have here.

17. koldkase

Now that is a FIVE STAR POST!

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

It has only one flaw: you forgot EVENING2! She's always good for a whopper of a tale: the McReynolds confessed! They said the words WE...MURDERED...JONBENET...all within 30 years of professional writing, you can find between them those three words!

And then there's sweet Mikie, who has a holy vision door with JonBenet's face in it. Or has he sold that on Ebay yet?

Yeah, jams attracts the real thinkers in this case.... :lick:

18. Jayelles

Barbara and KK

I'm laughing at Candy getting into a pickle wondering who to contact and the hairless marshmallows.

I see where they are suggesting that the reason WS and FFJ come up before jameson's in a search is because Tricia pays the search engines.... Is there no end to Tricia's funding?????

If you look up Google's PageRanker the results are as following:-

websleuths 5/10
    cybersleuths 5/10
    webbsleuths.com 4/10
    ffj 3/10
    webbsleuths.org 3/10

19. koldkase

OH MY GOD! Tricia is now paying off the search engines?!

Guttah Goddess, you scummiest of the scummy, you truth murdering, homeless person hoarding, Hawaiian hustling hussy!

How do you do it?! You MUST have some truly brilliant crack ho's on your payroll! Where are you hiding them?! Are they getting the good drugs?!

HMPH! And to think, I personally drove 14 homeless people to the airport and held their smelly shoes while they went through security checks! Not one body stuffed with drugs have I received in return!

Though I do thank you for the grass skirt. I smoked it last night. :yuck:

20. Barbara

HEY, TRICIA IS PAYING THE CRACK HOS FOR THE HOMELESS??? I have never received my pay for all the NYC homeless I sent to her! Nor, have I ever received my share of the GOOD drugs. Not even a grass skirt to smoke!
    Hmph! We'll just see who is humble when she asks me to pass her my crack pipe next time she's empty. Spending good money to pay off the search engines

THAT'S IT! GUTTAH Queen or not, THAT'S THE LAST HOMELESS MAN SHE'LL GET FROM ME :did:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice