Ramsey Case Misinformation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Oh, yes, the purgings have begun. For example, I thought I might try and clarify my posting about the yellow rope by providing her forum with the information from which I drew my assertion. Here is what I just wrote, and which was just as quickly deleted.

Oh well. Truth is what it is, and they want none of it.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Indeed WhyNut. She originally said:-

Is broomhead yellow? That isn't an expression I'm familiar with.

3. Why_Nut

This is a broom head, and they are brown, not what any reasonable person would call yellow. (If you wanted your walls painted yellow, and this is the color the painter gave you, you would have it done over until they got it right.)

[​IMG]

4. Jayelles

So it was *actually* just another lie?

ANother "lie" was the stungun comparison image that she had on her website for years which depicted the pig marks and JBR marks as being the same size and distance apart. That was a tweaked image and the ruler had been cropped out thus hiding the evidence of the deception! In reality, the marks on JonBenet were much smaller and closer together. If you saw them side by side untweaked, you would not think they were identical in size and spacing.

A clear attempt to mislead the public.

That image is gone now.

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"I think most readers will agree with me that Why_Nut is possible THE number 1 poster for facts and one of the most respected (if not THE most respected) poster on all of the Ramsey forums. He is a positive mine of useful information."

I hope to move up!

"Over the years, I have observed time and time again where Why_Nut has corrected lies/misinformation which have been posted by the RST (Ramsey Spin Team). Incidentally, the RST must not be confused with regular intruder theorists like myself and others. The RST are those posters who are blinded to anything negative about Ramsey behaviour or evidence which is non-exculpatory for the Ramseys. They think the Ramseys are above investigation."

So do the Ramseys!

"When Why_Nut corrects jameson's lies, he backs it up and she hates it because it makes her look deceitful and foolish."

She doesn't need him for that.

"I was just reading Smit's theory as told to...oh...one of the spin cycles, maybe with 48 Whores star Erin Notoriety, and he said that JonBenet was strangled twice and fought the killer very hard. I tell you, that is so lame, I can't believe anyone can look at the evidence in this case and say such a thing who is supposed to be an experienced detective."

me, neither! There were no scratch marks! Where does he get this stuff?

"What was this killer made of, MARSHMELLOWS? Where are the bruises? Where are the lumps and scratches and fresh skin and blood under the fingernails? Where is the hair in the hand/fingers with follicles to provide complete DNA?"

None on all counts.

"ANother 'lie' was the stungun comparison image that she had on her website for years which depicted the pig marks and JBR marks as being the same size and distance apart. That was a tweaked image and the ruler had been cropped out thus hiding the evidence of the deception! In reality, the marks on JonBenet were much smaller and closer together. If you saw them side by side untweaked, you would not think they were identical in size and spacing. A clear attempt to mislead the public. That image is gone now."

Doesn't stop some from saying "equidistant," though.

6. Jayelles

Lol

Ashley on Candy:-

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Look who's calling who mean and nasty!

8. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

10. Why_Nut

Excellent! PDF made with pictures in context. Not that it matters to those to whom it should matter the most, but the process by which some people attempt to cater to the false memories of others should be documented.

11. Elle

Elle Member

KK,

This rope is in full view. It's not as if it's tucked away hidden somewhere - right? Now what about the photo of JonBenét in the cowboy hat and more rope for some kind of Pageant, whatever?

With the rope being found in John Andrew's room, all sorts of thoughts could enter one's head, but this was a room in his father's house; therefore it would be hard to think of something sinister going on, and even if he was there when his father wasn't, I doubt he would have left it on the floor for all to see, if it was being used for sinister purposes (?).

So, is there any other story, other than Jams' to go along with this rope? :) It's definitely not the garrote cord, this much we know. We can see this rope is different. Right? folks?

12. Karen

Karen Member

Well I thought I read that John Andrews Christmas tree in his room was decorated in a "western" or "wild west" theme. I think Patys says that in DOI. Anyway, I never put any stock in that rope because I always figured it was to be used to decorate, in keeping with the theme of the tree that Christmas. Heck some of it might even have been ON the tree. And of course, the Ramseys want it to look like evidence of an intruder so they let Smit go on and on about the "mysterious rope" in a sack in John Andrews room. Why Patsy described the tree in JAR's room in her book was probably a slip, like "and hence".

13. Jayelles

FreeFalling/Joluma/DoYouReallyThink/MyTake etc etc etc has started a thread at jameson's entitled "Cyberstalking. This is her third thread in connection with her stalking paranoia. In it, she says she's been getting cyberstalked since 5th July, 2005.

On and off for the past year, this person has been making all sorts of bizarre accusations on a multitude of forums - saying that she's being stalked, bugged, defrauded etc. I don't know if she's being stalked for real or not - some of the stuff she describes sounds as though she may have picked up some spyware or a virus at some point and I can sympathise with that - I've had spyware that was very difficult to get rid of and I ended up restoring my pc to factory settings to get rid of it.

HOWEVER .... this person has been obsessing about me on a multitude of forums and seems to be accusing me of being her stalker! I've had vile e-mails from her which tell me that the FBI are coming to get me and she seems to think that half the members and moderators of the various forums are me (including Rainsong seemingly - sure she'll be chuffed about that!). Whenever someone tells her they think she is nutz - she immediately accuses them of being another of her stalker's hats!

Well I'm delighted to say that her cyberstalking thread may actually get me a reprieve because if her date of 5th July 2005 is accurate ... then it is several weeks BEFORE I ever knew Joluma etc existed. You see, I didn't encounter her until she started posting on my Delphi forum and she didn't start posting there until 17th August 2005 (and she didn't get banned until about a month after that).

She's banned from most other forums - some forums have even banned several of her hats. She has to be one of the most prolific multi-hats I've ever come across and is probably the most banned poster too. She even got herself banned from a forum which was set up as a refuge for posters who were banned from WS!

As regards her accusations that I am stalking her, I honestly have no idea why I'm even supposed to be interested in her - let alone stalking her. She claimed on one forum that her stalker connected her tv to her telephone and bugged her that way. Wow - and I thought this stuff only existed in James Bond films! What makes FreeFalling/Joluma etc so special as to merit all this electronic wizardry?

Still, I'm sure she'll find jameson's forum to be a comfortable home. That is - despite the fact that she has already started THREE threads there about her stalking paranoia and has already made it into one of Dave's "Idiot" Threads in the protected forum. :balloons:

14. koldkase

Right, and that's how they've fed Smit's intruder machine all along. He finds something he deems "important" and they just deny ever seeing it before, or give some hinky explanation...and voila! Intruder!

15. koldkase

Well, like I keep saying, the swamp is the forum of record number of wingnuts.

The only question is if this is one of the golden oldies, and we've had many through the years, or a relative newbie.

One thing is for sure: paranoid personality. Possibly bipolar. When they go off their meds, or their meds need adjusting, they really get wacky. I've seen one or two through the years go manic in a matter of hours posting on a thread online. It's a true study in mental illess.

16. Jayelles

Kk

Indeed it is and it is a shame. It must be awful to be tortured with thoughts that you are being watched/followed/cyberstalked. She doesn't seem to realise that when the other members of a forum meet her weird posts with responses like "What are you smoking?" that it's BECAUSE of what she's posting and not because they are part of the conspiracy.

Incidentally, this person uses a BellSouth IP which traces to Altanta Georgia (I know that from the abusive e-mail she sent me). Now isn't THAT a coincidence? I wonder where Rita/Sara King is now? And for those who were convinced that Rose and Rita were one and the same, wouldn't it be a blast if the following were true:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/550.html#44

I can't think why this person thinks I'd be so interested in her that I'd pay people in the US to stalk her for me. Still it could be worse I suppose - I could be getting accused of doing what Tricia is doing with homeless people!

Good grief!

17. koldkase

Well...you hit upon a couple of things I was thinking but didn't post: this sounds so like the Rose/Rita mind at work. Think about it: how many people even remember your little forum, Jayelles? I haven't been there in some time, but once its purpose was thwarted, it became dormant for the most part...other than me and a few others showing up occassionally...throwing fits. :pcguru: Has it become more active lately?

Payback is important to that one. Such a sociopath can never understand that she was the one hurting others, not the other way round.

And I did think about asking you if you'd stooped to collecting mental ward escapees to send to Tricia in Hawaii....

18. Jayelles

There's more KK. As you know I am not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch of the imagination and I prefer to think that the simplest scenario is the most likely one. You also know that for years I have been poo-poohing suggestions that Rose was involved in a hoax with a lady from Atlanta. However, last week after I posted about this nut hounding me on the web, I received an e-mail with the most compelling explanation yet for the whole bejabbers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice