"RAMSEY DECISION MAY SCAR LACY'S LEGACY" - Boulder Daily Camera, July 12, 2008

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Jul 13, 2008.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Don't forget...it's a miracle that the Midyettes were even charged with the brutal murder of their baby thanks to Mary Lacy wanting to sweep another one under the rug. I really hate this B$tch - what an embarassment to law enforcement.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You know, it kind of hit me yesterday, out of the blue....

It doesn't matter how many times Lacy or Smit or Wood orchestrate fake "new evidence" or suspects in this case, no matter how many times the media parrot the spin fed to their affiliated bosses. Smiling all the way, John Ramsey knows what happened to JonBenet in his heart, and he will never be able to shake the TRUTH of that in his soul.

That's all the justice JonBenet is ever going to get.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Even better :)

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Yikes, Lazy as a judge!

I can see all now. No jury trial for anyone because Lazy will ask the defendant if he/she is guilty and when they say "no" she'll say OK you can go now and sin no more!

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

So true, but ONLY after she has met with Smit and he makes them SWEAR they didn't do it!

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You forgot the letter of fawning apology Judge Lacy will hand the guilty perp for even bringing him to court. After that, she will invite him over for homemade cookies at her house. If his name is Ramsey, he'll get more than cookies.

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And for the rest of us...we would TOSS OUR COOKIES!
    :floor:

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I have to agree with Moab here......EEEWWWWW

:puke:

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

It is almost scary how much we think alike Miss Barbara!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice