Ramsey on 48 Hours

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Nov 16, 2007.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Elle, did he say anything at all about the McCanns?

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Although, in my case, I need to know something. I know that DNA very close to Madeline's was found in their rental car. But I have to know what kind it was before I decide whether or not they're in the clear in my mind. Anyone know?

Well, I guess a real victim would know. But then, anyone can be fooled some of the time, right?

Damn this puzzle!

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ummm, I think it was JBR who was victimized, since she's the one 6 feet under. John Ramsey is out playing golf and living his life. But, then, I suppose one could say that all narcissists and sociopaths claim victimization when they are called to task for their actions.

4. Elle

Elle Member

I seem to recall JR just talking about how difficult it was for the Ramseys themselves JC. He was only on for a short spell, with that famous look of "Oh, what they put us through."

Maybe the full video is now being shown (?). The last time I looked it was still the video talking about the actual show the next day (?).

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Thanks, Elle. :) If his appearance was so short, I won't bother looking for the video. One more question, if you don't mind, was he still sticking his tongue out?

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Someone once said that there's nothing worse than a coward who thinks he's brave. I challenge that. I say there's nothing worse than a victimizer who acts like a victim.

7. Elle

Elle Member

He wasn't on Camera long enough JC for this to happen. Hallelujah! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice