Ramsey~~Paugh Headstones

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Mar 8, 2008.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

You have no idea.....

Actually, I said that exact thing to my landscaper, in front of a detective I hired, when his wife was calling my house day and night. Why she thought he'd be here I have no idea. I already have a husband and one husband is annoying enough; I certainly didn't want anyone else's. I also told him that if his wife didn't stop harassing me, that I'd have his legs broken in so many places that he would have to sell pencils on the boardwalk in Atlantic City for the rest of his life. (it's a New Jersey thing).

She stopped calling.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

Where have you been all these years?

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I been HERE. (Lurking before I joined). Actually, I was doing extensive research on this case before I dared to come and join all the experts here and at WS.
    I also have been (still am) on the Ebay discussion boards, where I buy and sell vintage dolls. But EBay has outsourced imbeciles moderating the boards and a "report" button, which is abused by people who simply like to cause trouble. No one reads the reported threads - English is not understood well by the outsourced mods there- so it isn't really a fair system. We have it better here, out mods really read the posts to see of they meet with community standards. But I have gotten suspended twice from there for rowdy behavior.

I really try to be GOOD here.

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I attended a convent school for High School. In addition to regularly causing as much chaos as I could, I snuck upstairs to the nun's dorm and put red Rit dye into the washers. They wore "pink" habits for a LONG time.
    I also blew the furnace door off the furnace. This was the 60s. We used hairspray (like in the MOVIE) . It was forbidden. Mother Superior said to get rid of it.....I did.
    I could go on...but you guys probably think I am nice- don't wanna shock you.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

OMG!! I just saw your LOCATION!! :spit:

OMG!! I can see we have DIVA COMPETITION!!

Zotto!! Are you getting this?! Looks like we have a FRESH FACE for the TOUR!! DeeDee --->>> :cool2:

6. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

That's not the half of it.

7. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

LOL...oh I know...she makes you look like a lamb! I'm concerned though pet...we could be opening Pandora's box. However, we need to restock the coffers so I'll see about getting the paperwork drawn up.

But we're warning you Dee...we have standards...no blowing up our braziers...it gets cold in the Guttah.

8. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I'll be good. I only did it once. (blowing up the furnace).
    BTW, if anyone needs an explanation for the selling pencils on the boardwalk, let me know.

There was other stuff, though.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice