Ramsey's Campaign Expenditures

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by LurkerXIV, Jul 26, 2004.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

John's Campaign Finances

Both the donation list and the expenditure list are very interesting, and bear scrutiny. I hope Ramsey's opponents are looking these lists over carefully.

The question of WHY john Ramsey is running for this office has more answers for me now. The amounts going to John Yob and other businesses listed at his Grand Rapids address is quite hefty. Also to his father Chuck Yob who "encouraged" Ramsey to run.

Ramsey, by fronting for the Yobs, can gain influence with the Yacht Club set whether he wins or loses. Patsy can move up to the "A" list in Charlevoix, something she has desired all her life--way back since her West Virginia days. Patsy wants to be "Society". By assisting the Yobs to increase their fortunes, Ramsey is buying a place at the table for him and Patsy among the social elite of Charlevoix.

How many other Yob family and friends are on the campaign payroll? It might be a good idea for the opposition to investigate the salaried people, who are being paid quite well, complete with benefits, and see who they are related to.

Chuck Yob was going to run for this office himself, but then chose Ramsey to run in his place. Of course! There is now a middleman to launder their money. Money which they take from the donors and pay to themselves and close associates! It's like a Mafia racket.

Where did the impoverished John Ramsey (according to Mike Tracey and his crocks) get those tens of thousands of dollars to donate to his own campaign? Do you think the Yobs "fronted" him these funds, to impress fat cat Republicans in the 105th, and influence them to ante up for the Yobs' candidate?

We see how this money has been flowing directly back into the Yobs' coffers.

This is a dirty race, and I hope Elsenheimer and the others are noticing what we are noticing.

FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!$$$$$!!!

2. Tez

Tez Member

The name that stuck out for me was Haddon! I thought John still owed him money. I guess they needed a tax write-off. Lin must have needed one too.

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Familiar Names

Patrick Burke, Hal Haddon, Mike Bynum, Shirley Brady, Peggy Ramsey, Melinda, Don Paugh, Pasta Jay Elowsky, Susan and Brownie Flanders (head honchos at the Charlevoix Yacht Club), many more Ramsey followers.

I see a couple of Swampsters names from way back.

No Susan Bennett or Susan Stine. No Mike Tracey, Lou Smit, or Ollie Gray, even though they have made a lot of money off the Rams.

And no Lin Wood! Wonder why??? All their other lawyers shelled out.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Lurker,

Thank you for posting this valuable information. I'm not the least bit surprised, Lurker at what this group are up to. They had to be in it for the $$$ and they found their golden goose in John Ramsey. Now they can sit back and wait for the benefits to flow in. All under the camouflage of campaign benefits.

I take it this information has already been published in a newspaper of some sort, and the Michigan voters will have access to it? I wonder just how the citizens of Michigan are feeling coming across this latest news (?).

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Tez..I missed Lin Wood.

How much did he give...ten bucks?

This is a great list. It's a virtual "Who's Who" of Ramsey collaborators and enablers.

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Ollie Gray

Is this Ollie's contribution?

PATRICIA GRAY
    1032 MENLO OAKS DR. MENLO PARK
    CA 94025-0000 05/23/04 $50.00 $50.00

A lot of people use the wife's name or the kids' names when contributing.

For instance, Darnay Hoffman:

SYDNEY BARROWS
    210 W. 70TH ST. NEW YORK
    NY 10023-0000 05/06/04 $50.00 $50.00

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Rod Westmoreland

Wasn't he the guy who got the ransom money for John? I forget.

RODNEY WESTMORELAND
    3905 TUXEDO ROAD
    OWNER-MERRILL LYNCH ATLANTA
    GA 30342-0000 05/14/04 $500.00 $500

Wife Kimberly also gave $500.

8. Tez

Tez Member

I think it was $500. Sydney contributed? WTHeck? Good Gawd. I think I need to go stick my head back in the sand....

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thanks, Tez,

I found Lin's name:

DIRECT L. LIN WOOD
    561 DALRYMPLE ROAD
    ATTORNEY-L.LIN WOOD P.C. ATLANTA
    GA 30328-0000 06/08/04 $500.00 $500.00

It's the least he could do, after making a cottage industry for himself suing on behalf of the Rams.

10. Vic

Vic Active Member

Rol Hoverstock...

11. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

PETER TEETS
    1118 CRIPPLEGATE RD.
    UNDER SECRETARY-UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
    POTOMAC MD
    20854-0000 07/15/04 $500.00 $500.00

THOMAS WOOLSEY
    215 BIRCHMEAD DR.
    RETIRED-RETIRED
    ROSWELL MI
    30075-0000 06/01/04 $500.00 $500.00

DORIS DINNING
    5129 RIVER CHASE RIDGE
    WINSTON SALEM NC
    27104-0000 06/28/04 $75.00 $75.00

ROBERT DINNING
    5129 RIVER CHASE RIDGE
    WINSTON SALEM NC
    27104-0000 06/28/04 $75.00 $75.00

Foreign Profit
    ACCESS GRAPHICS, INC.
    PRINCIPAL ADDRESS
    1426 PEARL STREET, #400
    BOULDER CO 80302-5340

MAILING ADDRESS
    6801 ROCKLEDGE DRIVE
    BETHESDA MD 20817
    Changed 05/07/1998

Document Number
    P22926 FEI Number
    Date Filed: 02/09/1989
    State: DE
    Effective Date:NONE
    Last Event: WITHDRAWAL
    Event Date Filed: 05/07/1998
    Event Effective Date: NONE

Registered Agent
    Name & Address
    NONE
    Florida Registered Agent Revoked: 05/07/1998

Officer/Director Detail

RAMSEY, JOHN B.
    1426 PEARL ST, #400
    BOULDER CO PD

TEETS, PETER B
    6801 ROCKLEDGE DRIVE
    BETHESDA MA C

HOOVER, ROGER K
    6801 ROCKLEDGE DRIVE
    BETHESDA MA AS

CARSON, THOMAS E
    1426 PEARL STREET, #400
    BOULDER CO VP

MCGREGOR, JANET L
    6801 ROCKLEDGE DRIVE
    BETHESDA MA T

REYNOLDS, PETER C
    6801 ROCKLEDGE DRIVE
    BETHESDA MD

Foreign Profit
    ADVANCED PRODUCTS GROUP, INC.

PRINCIPAL ADDRESS
    1005 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE D
    ROSWELL GA 30076

MAILING ADDRESS
    1005 MANSELL ROAD, SUITE D
    ROSWELL GA 30076

Document Number: P20516
    FEI Number: 000000000
    Date Filed: 08/17/1988
    State: GA
    Effective Date: NONE

Last Event
    INVOLUNTARILY DISSOLVED
    Event Date Filed: 10/13/1989

Registered Agent
    Name & Address
    CT CORPORATION SYSTEM
    8751 W. BROWARD BLVD.
    PLANTATION FL 33324

Officer/Director Detail

PAUGH, DONALD R.
    1005 MANSELL ROAD #D
    ATLANTA GA PD

RAMSEY, JOHN B.
    1005 MANSELL ROAD #D
    ATLANTA GA SD

WOOLSEY, TOM
    1009 SUNVALLEY DRIVE
    ROSWELL GA D

DINNING, BOB
    1009 SUNVALLEY DRIVE
    ROSWELL GA D

Foreign Profit
    MICROSOUTH, INC. (GEORGIA)
    Cross Reference Name
    MICROSOUTH, INC.

PRINCIPAL ADDRESS
    19651 BRUCE B. DOWNS BLVD., #B-4
    ROSWELL GA 33647
    Changed 06/15/1992

MAILING ADDRESS
    19651 BRUCE B. DOWNS BLVD., #B-4
    ROSWELL GA 33647
    Changed 06/15/1992

Document Number: P21175
    FEI Number: 581525189
    Date Filed: 10/04/1988
    State: GA
    Effective Date: NONE

Last Event REVOKED FOR ANNUAL REPORT
    Event Date Filed: 08/25/1995

Registered Agent
    Name & Address

CARPENTER, RON A.
    4127 N.W. 27TH LANE
    GAINESVILLE FL 32602

Officer/Director Detail

RAMSEY, JOHN
    645 HEMBREE PKWY, SUITE J
    ROSWELL GA D

DINNING, BOB
    ROSWELL GA STD

WOOLSEY, TOM
    ROSWELL GA PD

MICROSOUTH, INC.
    A DOMESTIC PROFIT COMPANY

DATE INC/AUTH/FILED: 06/29/1995
    JURISDICTION: GEORGIA

ADDRESS:
    645 HEMBREE PKWY STE J
    ROSWELL , GA 300763868

CEO: J THOMAS WOOLSEY
    CFO:
    SEC:

REGISTERED AGENT & OFFICE:
    CT CORP SYSTEM
    1201 PEACHTREE ST
    ATLANTA , GA 30361

Date of last annual registration: 12/28/1999
    Status Date:: 12/31/1999

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

JustinCase--Awesome!

That's a fine piece of research! It's such fun to follow the money. They should make it a reality show on TV!

Here's a scenario: The Yobs front John $60,000 to run as their puppet. This is the money listed as coming from John Ramsey himself. They then get $60,000 from willing (but stupid) donors. They double their investment in-what?-three months. Try to do that in today's stock market!

If Ramsey wins, they have a state legislator in their pocket.

If he loses the primary, and there's a lot of money left in the "Friends" treasury, they all get a piece of the action.

In the meantime, the Yobs and their various enterprises (consulting, transportation, videotaping, etc.) have a steady and ready cash flow.

Why am I reminded of the Mafia again?

Have you identified the "Worm Farmer" yet?

And who owns "Flapjack's Pancake House" which has received about $6000 of campaign funds so far??

13. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

John Ramsey is trying to buy this office plain and simple but that's not the point.

Look at the money being wasted on this campaign. Does any voter in their right mind think the wastefulness will stop once this man is in office? If they do I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell them.

Any voter that votes for Ramsey will be carrying this sign very soon.

:duped:

Too bad there isn't a spending limit on campaign funds so a man has to run on his own merits. JMH&CPO.

14. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Thanks Lurker!

It IS fun to follow the money! Too bad none of it's mine :rolling:

With the exception of Access Graphics, none of the corporations I posted were mentioned in John's work history on his website, I wonder if that's something Norther Michigan voters are prepared to face; John's hidden the names of dozens of corporations he has been involved with over the years, wouldn't each of them be relevant since he's promoting his entrepeneurial skills??

What Worm Farmer? I can't find one in the contributions, was it an expenditure?

RE: Flapjacks

Searched for: FLAP JACK FAMILY RESTAURANTS
    ID Num: 285302
    Type of Entity: Domestic Profit Corporation
    Act Numbers: 284-1972
    Name: CAPITOL FOODS, INC.
    Agent: RALPH WASSON
    1601 S WAVERLY
    LANSING MI 48912
    Incorporation/Qualification Date: 8-10-1983
    Jurisdiction of Origin: MICHIGAN
    # Shares: 50,000
    Mailing Address:
    Year of Most Recent Annual Report: 03
    Year of Most Recent Annual Report With Officers & Directors: 03

Status Date: Present

CORPORATION DIVISION BUSINESS ENTITY SEARCH
    ASSUMED NAMES

Assumed Names: Id Num: Filing Date: Expiration Date:
    FLAP JACK FAMILY RESTAURANT
    4-29-1998
    7-15-2003

THE FLAP JACK
    9-28-1992
    12-31-2002

FLAP JACK FAMILY RESTAURANT
    1-15-1991
    4-29-1998

FLAP JACK RESTAURANT
    12-18-1986
    12-31-2001

FLAP JACK SHACK
    10-13-1983
    7-15-1998

THE FLAPJACK SHACK
    4-29-1975
    7-15-2003

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

The Worm Farmer

The Worm Farmer was a guy who used to bedevil us on the forums. He was an avid supporter of the Ramseys. I forget what his "hat" was. He described himself as a retired senior citizen who owned a very profitable worm farm in Georgia.

He sent a case of very expensive champagne to the FFJ leadership when they were meeting at a restaurant in Austin.

I figured he should be on that donors list somewhere because of his love for John and Patsy.

16. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Lurker,

Wow, too bad I missed that 'era' of the case eh?
    Would that ever have been fun! Did anyone find out his actual identity??

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Worm Farmer

His hat was Ellique. Rita Johnson claimed to have met him in Atlanta where he was supposed to have been working at JonBenet's grave along with jameson.

She described him and although I'd need to dig out that post from a disc which is in storage just now, I have a mental image of a big middle aged guy possibly with a beard, wearing overalls and driving a truck of some sort. That's just my mental image of him based on reading her post. My memory could be wrong. Ellique's posts gave me the creeps so I wasn't too interested in him. He stopped posting not long after jameson's tape sale revelations and Patsy's cancer recurrence. Some posters thought Ellique WAS Patsy. His posts were dripping with sarcastic charm. Really creepy.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The real "high priest" contributed to Ramsey's campaign.

Why would Susan Bennett contribute? She's probably on their payroll aka God only knows who, some man I would think.

19. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Jayelles,
    I got a very similar mental picture of him, but for some reason I get the feeling that it probably was Putsy, I agree it could have been her and it wouldn't be difficult to point her out; she's got an interesting vocabulary.

This all rings a bell, I know I've been told about this poster before and I also recall believing that Ellique was Putsy, I dug out this old post to see if anyone else noticed the similarities in Patsy's letter bodies; whoever this poster is, they contain MANY of Patsy's writing characteristics.

18. "Mini, Mini, Mini"
    Posted by Ellique on 04:51:57 7/15/2001
    NOTE: This message was last edited 04:51:57, 7/15/2001

Where in the world did you pick up your business economics, sales and marketing information.

Honey chile!! when I realized that I was way way above average in intelligence, I could have gone in any direction to make money. Making money was not the reason I went into farming. I went into farming because of my love for being "close to the earth and animals". The same holds true as to the reason I opted for the avocation of worm farming on retirement. I KNOW how to read the market trends and reports and I KNOW how to get the most from my invested capital.

It would not surprise me in the least to learn that I have more money in the bank than Petrocelli(sp),Lin Wood, and Johnny Cochran (combined). Why on Earth should I have become a lawyer.

Yes, my son-in-law is a lawyer and a darn good one I might add. He claimes that I have taught him more commom sense as to how the law really works than he could ever learn in 20 years of practice. I have read, read, read and still read about the law. I have served on half a dozen Grand Juries and at least that many Petit Juries in my county. I have been sought out for advise by lawyers, believe it or not. Some litigants have bent over backward to settle upon being told there was a possibility that I would be called as a witness.

Everyone knows that I "ain't" gonna say anything I can't back up. Some people say that they don't even like to see me in a courtroom.........I have even been requested to be in the courtroom just so certain witnesses can see me looking and hearing their every word.

I am not a "mafioso" type person. I am just a VERY concerned citizen for the proper direction of the American system of jurisprudence.

Should you ever spy a heavy set 70+ man in overalls with a flat-top crew cut in the booth or table next to you at a Dennys, you could very well be looking at old Ellique. Why don't you walk over and tell him hi. If my wife is with me you will recognize her by her charm and impeccably coifed natural silver hair and her precisely matched befitting attire with fine but not too gaudy jewelry.

We are all about enjoying our golden years all over the World and just may be spotted anywhere. We are not pretentious. We are just your everyday people who doesn't
    have to worry about impressing anyone. If we have been to a special gathering or some other function such as a play or concert and we are at a Dennys, chances are you will see me in a good looking suit or a tux (yuck) with my tie loosened.

Who knows, you just may be invited to spend a glorious 2 week vacation in my Swamp Lodge, (on the house), of course. The meals are included (2 per day). You order, and we prepare to you taste.

Any of you care to guess which one of our offsprings has made a name for him/herself in the world. I bet you have seen and admired him/her dozens of times.

Love,
    Ellique

20. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you JIC for posting Ellique's post. I remember him very well. The first person to tell me about him was Thor. She was already a member of WS and asked me to join . I did! You're right, Jayelles, this fellow was a strange one. I remember reading about Ellique being at JonBenét's gravesite with Jameson being present. I posted with him a few times, but preferred to ignore him. Thor could probably fill you in more about him. She was at WS for a longer spell than I was.

I got the impression he was a friend of the Ramseys, just like Toth, the Woosy poster.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice