Ramsey's Campaign Expenditures

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by LurkerXIV, Jul 26, 2004.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thank you, JustinCase.

You have jogged my memory about the worm farmer.

Of course, this could have been one of Patsy's elaborate hoaxes. The vocab is a lot like hers.."honey chile" and all her fake Southernness. West Virginia is NOT the South.

2. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Glad you guys enjoyed the flashback,

I thought the post was funny, it seems arrogant and snide, two of Patsys most commonly recognized personality traits which tend to be well hidden until she get's too angry to pretend she's the 'good christian' she's always said she is. I'd love to get a lingusitics expert to look at some of the linguistics of that post as well as several others that have come across as possibly originating from Patsy; it could also be hir, or even Stine, or someone we know nothing about. Either way it causes me to continually ask the same question:

If most of the world compares their 'innocence' to OJ's 'not guilty' verdict, then how do they still manage to find friends in high places?

Were talking about lawyers, doctors, corporation executives, politicians, all people who know the difference between bullchit and common sense- Does this signal some kind of attitude toward them? I think it does, and I think it points at something much, much, bigger than just JonBenet's murder which would have been relatively low in scale in comparison with the $$ scams that probably still go on.

Maybe John and Patsy were a part of a money making scheme with others in Boulder and beyond??? It could explain why they were so reluctant to share the names of their close friends and in some cases said close friends were not close friends, like the Stines and the Fernies.

Maybe they were afraid to reveal too much about their activities because there was illegal activity going on and that could have been revealed through names of associates?? :x :burnedup:

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

Oh yes, old Ellique. I remember hir well. I remember lots of folks thinking it was Patster. I, for one, do not know exactly who it is, but I remember hir vanished off the forums after one of Patsy's later bouts of returning cancer. I also remember when he sent the champagne to Tricia & the rest that one year.

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Listen up

John and Patsy, discussing the election:

John: Stop it, stop it! I am NOT going to listen to your dribble any more!

Patsy: Dribble, my foot! Had you let me plan your strategy from the get-go, you wouldn’t be getting such hostile press now.

John: Yea, yea. Like your ransom note debacle. You just HAD to put in that $ll8,000 figure, didn’t you?

Patsy: Well, it just popped into my head, and I’ve learned that my first thoughts are usually the best.

John: First thought, last thought…Geeze, woman, we would all be better off if you simply shut up and didn’t think at all.

Patsy: Of all the nerve! Here I am, busting my buns, trying to get you elected into this pitty- low- level office, and that’s the thanks I get!

John: Well, maybe you would be better off had you married some snobby Frenchman, who used such words as, “And hence;†“Victory,†and “Don’t talk to a dog.â€

Patsy: Well, Mr. Know it all, you are responsible for penning those idiotic, confusing demands to the kidnapper.

John: At least I tried to help. It was your problem; not mine.

Patsy: Is that so? Well, what a tale I could tell if I had a mind to.

John: I know what you are hinting at, and I’m only going to say this once: DON’T GO THERE!

Patsy: What’s the matter, John? You can’t face the reality of what happened?

John: And, I suppose you can? Ha! You have completely blocked out what happened that night.

Patsy: I remember enough of what YOU DID to last a lifetime.

John: Don’t get cute with me. I’ve kept my end of the bargain. If you don’t keep your end, I’ll have a pretty ugly tale to tell, too.

Patsy: You promised! Forever and ever, you said.

John: Unfortunately, we are stuck with one another ‘til the end of time; muted forever. Damn the truth, full greed ahead!

Patsy: Well, let’s start working on your acceptance speech.

John: Yea, I’m glad I got that out of my system.

Patsy: How’s this for the beginning paragraph?
    €œListen carefully.â€

John: No, I think we've used that line before.

GL

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Thor, I remember when Ellique wasn't around for quite a long spell. You could be right. Patsy Ramsey had to be absent for her cancer treatment. I wouldn't put it past Patsy Ramsey and her buddy, Susan Stine the game player to have concocted up a few hats to browse the forums. This was probably fun and games for them.

This story about Jameson and Ellique being at the graveside at the same time is a bit of a mystery. Jayelles has mentioned it, and I definitely read about it too. Hypothetically, with Jams so obsessed with the Ramseys way back then, she could have gone along with the game playing to make Ellique sound real.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

:martini: :martini: :martini:

Hilarious Greenleaf!

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Greenie...

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

8. Tez

Tez Member

Great job Greenie! I bet they actually have fights like this too, because they are stuck together because of what happened until the end of time.

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Greenleaf! ROFL!!

You have those Ramseys down pat.

I'll bet Burke has overheard many a conversation like that.

I can't wait until Burke decides to tell all.

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Right on, Greenie!

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

:clap: :clap: Good one Greenleaf!!

Now - I have a question - why WOULD Darnay's wife contribute to John Ramsey's campaign??? :confused:

strange, eh? :unreal:

12. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

John's campaign recieved $500.00 from Dr. Richard Kauffman on June 7, 2004, this is the same man who said he was John's physician way back when he claimed to have had an intruder in Atlanta as well.

Campaign Contributor:
    RICHARD KAUFFMAN
    4199 PACES FERRY
    ATLANTA GA
    30339-0000
    06/07/04 $500.00 $500.00
    DOCTOR-RICHARD KAUFFMAN

Ramsey walks in on burglar
    ATLANTA -- The father of slain 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey said he surprised a burglar in his home Tuesday and scuffled with the man before the intruder fled. John Ramsey received some cuts and bruises and an injury to his left eye, said his physician, Richard Kauffman. No arrests were made.
    www.sptimes.com/News/022101/ Worldandnation/The_nation_in_brief_.shtml

ATLANTA -- The father of slain 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey said he surprised a burglar in his home Tuesday and ''scuffled'' with the man before the intruder fled. John Ramsey received some cuts and bruises and an injury to his left eye, said his physician, Dr. Richard Kauffman. He was able to call police minutes after the intruder left. No arrests were immediately made.
    http://staugustine.com/stories/022101/nat_0221010027.shtml

13. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

"At the same time we looked at houses, we also started to check out private schools in Atlanta.
    Looking for the right place for Burke to enrol in the fall. Schools and houses. We went back
    and forth looking at each repeatedly. In addition to the emotional strain involved in locating
    a house, I had to fill out tons of paperwork for the school application process. Fortunately,
    three dear friends- Susan Sperduto, Mary Justice, and Susan Stine- helped immensely with this
    arduous task."
    DOI Hardback Pg.173

-Campaign Contributor-
    GARY SPERDUTO
    3844 CLUB DRIVE NE
    ATLANTA MI
    30319-0000
    PSYCHOLOGIST-SPERDUTO & ASSOCIATES
    Date Contributed:05/31/04
    Amount Contributed: $500.00

-Phonebook Results-
    Sperduto, Gary R
    3844 Club Dr Ne,
    Atlanta, GA 30319-1144

From his webiste:
    www.sperduto.com/references.html
    Sperduto & Associates, Inc.
    300 Peachtree Center, North Tower
    235 Peachtree Street, N.E.
    Atlanta, Georgia 30303
    (404) 577-1178 VOICE
    (404) 586-0828 FAX

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'd betcha he made a big fat insurance claim on what was stolen.

15. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

I never thought of that JC, that's something that should be looked into for sure, the documents are available online so whatever was taken should be listed in the police report.

I also thought that he used a friend who happens to be a doctor to substantiate his claim that he was injured by this intruder, what if he injured himself to create the impression that he was attacked when he surprised a burglar, there would be ways of telling I guess and I would assume he wouldn't want to take that chance with just any doctor. :poke:

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Ramsey is a crook--

In big ways and small. Just imagine what he would do with the taxpayers' money to fool around with!

I'm putting a double whammy on Ramsey for tomorrw. I predict he will trail Elsenheimer and Garfield, and his political delusions will come to an end.

17. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

• 1- Irish Green Duffel Bag "Nashville Jet"
    • 1- Black Leather Gym Bag "Capital City Club
    • 1- Laptop Computer (Compaq) Serial#: 1J98CLW3Z3OR
    • 1- Black Shiny Alligator Skin Wallet

• Approximately $300-$400 in US currency.
    • Gold 1/4 inch ring w/ gold crest of his daughters sorrority.
    • American Express Card
    • Visa Credit Card
    • Rich's Credit Card

Statement from Investigator F. Tavarez
    On February 20, 2001 at approximately 11:15 Hours, I was dispatched on a robbery (home invasion)
    call at the listed location. Upon my arrival I was met by Sgt. B Miller Unit #944 whom was the first
    officer on the scene. Inv. Tavarez spoke to Mr. Ramsey and he advised that at approximately 9;30am he
    left his residence to go purchase items at Home Depot. When he returned approximately 20-30 minutes
    later, he observed a gray colored Cheverolet Cavalier backed into his driveway and he thought it
    might be workers who have been remodelling his home. Mr. Ramsey entered his home through the garage
    which leads to the kitchen. As he walks toward the front door he notices the listed suspect coming
    down the stairs from the upstairs bedrooms. Mr Ramsey asked the suspect "Who are you?" The suspect
    replied "I am a worker." Mr. Ramsey noticed the suspect carrying 2 bags [that belonged to] Mr. Ramsey
    and he asked the suspect, "what are you doing with those bags?" [The suspect] replied "These are my
    tools." Mr Ramsey said no they are not because those [are] my bags and he attempted to grab them but
    the suspect refused to give him the bags. Mr. Ramsey then stated "Ok I'm going to call the police." at
    which point the suspect grabbed Mr. Ramsey by the neck and they began to scuffle. Mr Ramsey states he
    was exhausted and the suspect drug him by the neck and locked him in the bathroom on the first floor of
    the house by wrapping Mr. Ramsey's Jacket around the door handles. Mr. Ramsey remained in the bathroom for
    a few minutes. Upon exiting the bathroom he called the police the went to his bedroom and got his rifle but
    the suspect fled the scene. Mr. Ramsey advised this investigator he could identify the suspect if he saw him
    again. GBI Crime scene tech, McMillan Horton took photo's of the crime scene. All evidence from the crime
    scene was taken by the GBI for processing.

http://www.cybersleuths.com/Ramsey/Ramseyrobbery.pdf

18. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

ahhhhh

ahhhh....a missing computer.

19. Little

Little Member

I'll send you my famous cream filled cookies!!

Lurker, if your whammy works I will bake you some of my world-famous chocolate cream filled cookies!!! Plus, you will be my hero.

Little

20. Tez

Tez Member

I remember laughing that John got locked in the john. But, I thought that the nice gentleman burglar used a rope around the clock to hold John in....I am getting too old to remember all of these details. I just remember seeing John and Patsy leaving the Police Station after filing their report for their loss of K-Mart jewelry. Seems there was much more taken than just K-Mart jewelry. Such a difference from when their daughter was murdered when they couldn't be bothered to go to the Police Station and help catch a killer. I guess their priorities were skewed even then, huh??? Since when does recovering some K-Mart jewelry and material things outweigh finding the killer of one of your most precious things in the world, one of your children? I guess maybe my priorities are just in better order, just like everyone else's here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice