Ramseys cry foul on their website

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JustinCase, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

LOL, Show Me, you crack me up. You too, Moab ... "Vote Toilet Ramsey" :)

How hypocritical of the Ramseys to whine about Jeff Garfield using the word "bolder" when they continue to lie about being cleared by the investigation in "Boulder."

I suppose the Ramseys would be furious if Garfield used the following in a mailer ...

Opponent Is Intruder In Michigan Race

The Race: It's Not My Set-Up

Jeff Garfield: Not A Foreign Faction

IMO

Last edited: Jul 28, 2004
  2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

My, Oh, MY!

Has Ollie Gray fallen this far, or is Susie Stine running around Otsego County, painting mustaches on Jeff Garfield' signs? Ramseys have a bottomless bag of dirty tricks. :pirate:

OTSEGO COUNTY - If the idea of helping your favorite candidate ride to victory in next month's primary election includes defacing, damaging, or removing their rival's campaign signs along the roadside, just keep in mind all three activities are against the law.

Otsego County Prosecutor Kevin Hesselink said defacing or damaging campaign signs falls under the category of malicious destruction of property and, depending on the value of the sign, an individual could be charged with a felony or misdemeanor.

Otsego County resident Jeff Garfield, a Republican candidate for the 105th District seat in the state House of Representatives, reported he has had several of his campaign signs damaged or taken over the past few weeks. A large sign on McCoy Road was defaced when someone drew a mustache on his picture and later spray painted "vote no" on a replacement sign.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Toilets

We don't use the word "John" here for toilet although I would imagine a lot would understand it.

Slang toilet words are like "loo" and "bog".

4. Cherokee

Wish I'd known the Ramseys are so easily offended ...

I'd have told Jeff Garfield to put a pineapple in his logo. Or a broken paint stick. Or a polygraph ...

IMO

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Garfield better not say he expects a victory over Ramsey either or he might just get sued.

6. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

John Ramsey locked in four-way battle for House seat

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

BY SHAWN WINDSOR
    FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

John Ramsey, father of slain beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey, is locked in a tight race with three other Republicans in next Tuesday's primary for the 105th Michigan House District in northern Michigan, according a poll released today.

Ramsey, who now lives in Charlevoix, trails Kevin Elsenheimer, an Antrim County attorney, who leads with 20 percent. Ramsey has 18 percent, Gaylord builder Jeff Garfield has 17 percent, and legislative aide Craig Ryan, 16 percent, according to the poll by Lansing-based EPIC/MRA. All are within the poll's 5 percentage point margin of error. (emphasis mine)
    ...snip

http://www.freep.com/news/latestnews/pm20872_20040728.htm

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Easywriter...you had it down pat-excellent post! Wished some BRAVE investigative reporter would see it.

Ahhh Cherokee and Moab we are having too much fun on this thread! And the don't use the word 'victory' or John will sue you....hahahahahahaha!

I think Tricia is right...John is paranoid, super paranoid.

Maybe John really can't spell and thinks BoUlder is spelled bolder....after all didn't Patsy write the letter and cards?

You don't own the word bolder, John so don't get paranoid unless a candidate gives a speech like this:

My fellow Americans and foreign factions. I promise not to ransom our tax dollars to pay the intruderous costs of the new SBTC or Skate Boarding Teen Center...so help me Jesus. My grandfather emmigrated to America from Sweden and Grandpa Borg always told me to tell the truth, tell it often and tell it loud...

Do I look okay? After all I wore this suit yesterday and couldn't take a shower as mine was broken...I still want to make a good impression on you...to stun you. Is the suit not good enough or do I need one BOLDER?

Anyway vote for me or I'll sue the c r a p out of you. Victory!!!

Then you can get paranoid.

8. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Or, in other words, before the Ramsey campaign crowed about being up 6%, they were polling at 12%.

:rolling:

9. Cherokee

Good one, JR. :)

I tell you what, the Ramseys are lucky most of us don't live in Michigan. We could sell signed campaign buttons (just like the Ramseys) for a $25 donation that said ...

Victory!
    Jeff Garfield

We could also have "Under the Umbrella" parties, and "Dunk the Beauty Queen" fundraisers.

Or do the Ramseys own THOSE words, too?

IMO

10. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

"Of 401 likely Republican voters surveyed July 22-26 by phone, 18 percent supported Ramsey. Kevin Elsenheimer, an attorney, was supported by 20 percent, while 17 percent backed Jeff Garfield, a county official. Sixteen percent favored Craig Ryan, a former legislative aide. The rest were undecided or supported other candidates."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Poll: Ramsey, 3 Others in Tight GOP Race
    JOHN FLESHER
    Associated Press
    TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. - John Ramsey, father of slain child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey, is in a close race with three other Republicans for the state House less than a week before the primary election, according to poll results released Wednesday.

The survey by Lansing-based EPIC/MRA shows that many in the northern Michigan district have an unfavorable impression of Ramsey. But it also suggests he is benefiting from the crowded field, pollster Ed Sarpolus said.

"Because the anti-Ramsey vote is so divided, it allows him a shot at actually winning" next Tuesday's GOP primary, Sarpolus said.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/politics/9265520.htm?1c

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA Cherokee!!!

Victory!
    Jeff Garfield

We could also have "Under the Umbrella" parties, and "Dunk the Beauty Queen" fundraisers.

Or do the Ramseys own THOSE words, too?
    --------

Oh it's getting difficult to write ANYTHING without offending John.

12. Jayelles

EasyWriter

I came across this article and can't find any reference to it on the forum - apologies if it has been posted already:-

http://www.northernexpress.com/editorial/letters.asp?id=499

13. Little

Little Member

Thank you Jayelles!! I had not seen that.

14. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up, Jayelles. I had no idea the letter had been printed.

I had no indications from the Northern Express that it would be.
    Nevertheless, the person or persons responsible have my gratitude.

15. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Facts Well Expressed....

Delmar, I am very glad that you took the initiative to express the truth in a newspaper on the Ramsey's current home ground....Hopelfully the newspaper readers there will take notice and begin to question the colorful Ramsey couple a good bit before John's next political foray....

I will be waiting to hear what if anything Keenan has to say in comment on the intruder question when she is back in her office...

Good Job on your conscise writing on the subject,
    Voyager

16. EasyWriter

17. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Well Done Delmar!

Isn't this a nice change from the last little while for you? I agree with Voyager, that letter was really concise and well written, I especially liked this part:
    What more needs to be said?

It's just amazing how well you worded this so that anybody could understand, I think that's been the problem for most people, just plain confusion and you are right, I think they've been very convincing to some people.

18. EasyWriter

"(We called Mary Keenan?s DA office in Boulder to get her views on the claim there was no intruder involved in JonBenet?s death. Unfortunately, she was gone for the week. Look for her response in next week?s Express."

Has anyone seen or heard any more about this?

19. Jayelles

I looked up the following week's Express and there was no mention. If the reporter is worth his/her salt, he will keep chasing this up.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Good for you, Jayelles, finding this. Thank you! This is good news, and all I can say is it's about time!

Congratulations Delmar! The way to go! This is the news we've been waiting for, to see one of your letters in the papers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice