Ramseys Flee Atlanta

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Don't forget

Michigan sits on the Canadian border, guys. Just like NY. I could cross the border in less than three hours if I wanted to. I'll bet the Ramseys can, too.

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Interesting point WY,

and BobC I too, think the law suits were for chump change just not my kind of chump. I cannot imagine that the likes of Woodmeister would be silent if he had wrangled a multimillion $$ judgement not once but over and over from the many law suits. Hence, I think there might have been like $100,000 or $250 something like that. And like I said that's not my kind of chump but it would sure do. But also dont' forget the Woodbrewer gets his cut out of that $250 or $100K which leaves the Rammers with less and less. Even if it went into a trust fund for Burke the parents can access it depending on how the trust is set up. They can petition the court or some other agency for "living expenses" or a house for Burke to live in. Things like that.

3. Niner

Niner Active Member

WOW! he didn't wait too long - did he!!?? :rolleyes:

yeah - VP - I noticed that statement too! ja sure!

4. Niner

Niner Active Member

ditto here too! zapata! Boy - would I~:D

and Zapata - great post!

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I'm fleeing Austin to escape JR.

6. South

South Member

Yee haw

Thank God and greyhound they're gone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice