Ramseys meet with Boulder D.A.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Feb 2, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, Thor, good to see ya'!

Ah...I kinda'...thought...your "mood"...was awesome! 'Specially the part about Wood going back to his horse....

Nice to see I'm not the only hothead around here! :foshizzle

2. koldkase

I'm guessing Jayelles meant did DocG get banned.

I have no idea.

3. koldkase

Well, Greenleaf, you can dream, can't you?!

My guess is the Rams went by so they can spin their visit as COOPERATION with LE. You know, so they can claim they actually remember their child's "intruder/killer" hasn't been caught, and occassionally find that it's not too much trouble to ask the DA about it in person...I mean...they were 30 miles away, after all.... They probably swung by the hellhole for old time's sake, as well:

John: Well, there it is.... Who knew so many years ago, we'd be able to dodge the entire of LE in the state and the FBI?

Patsy: Yes, well, they hadn't met a Steel Magnolia before, had they? I can whip off a ransom note with my right hand tied behind my back! They learned not to mess with me!

John (beaming at Pats): I knew you were my Jackie when I first laid eyes on you....

4. Elle

Elle Member

WY, I was just thinking! Wouldn't it be strange if the DNA they find (if any ?)in JonBenét's underwear leads them back to Fleet White's family. Nedra Paugh mentioned to Steve Thomas, that JonBenét often played with Daphne White at her house, and it wasn't uncommon for Fleet White to bring JonBenét back home, wearing Daphne's underwear, and bringing JonBenét's soiled underwear back. Maybe Patsy purposely put that underwear on JonBenét, knowing they belonged to Daphne (?). Just a thought! I'll try and find the source.

Whether it was Fleet who cleaned up JonBenét, or Priscilla White (?), their DNA is bound to be on Daphne's underwear. as they took it from the drawer and put it on JonBenét Ramsey.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thor was a feisty little monkey when I met her on CN2000 a few years back, KK, and this was what I liked about her. She called a spade a spade!. :) She wasn't out to win the Miss Congeniality award. :)

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Don't you know, KK, that it's proper Southern protocol to call on friends when visiting in the neighborhood ... especially those with whom one has had intimate and mutally profitable social intercourse. And the Ramseys couldn't get any more intimate with the Boulder DA's office if they tried. After all, being in bed with someone is as intimate as you can get.

Patsy: "Whah thank you, Miss Mary, fah keeping owah heineys outta jail and fah calling off thah dawgs, so to speak. We so ahppreciate yoah effahts on owah behahf."

John: "That phony investigation you've got going is the kind of cooperation we've been looking for. Yep, Keenan, you've really delivered and my people have noticed. Here's a little something green for you that Patsy and I picked out at the bank. I believe it's just the right size."

7. Karen

Karen Member

Yes, I'm surprised as well! I think I read eithor in a newspaper article or a magazine, (not a Tabloid) about John Andrew being married with a baby and also that Melinda has two babies now. I'm sorry I can't remember where in the heck I read it. Maybe someone else read the same thing and can remember.

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Boulder Visit

This proves once again the old saw that "The murderer always returns to the scene of the crime".

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

When John Ramseys did his run for office it was reported that john Andrew was married to someone called Jordan.

It is interesting that they didn't go and meet with the new guy in charge of the investigation - especially as he was recently reported as saying:-

http://websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-32315

** If the Ramseys are cleared - why don't doesn't the man in charge of the investigation just say so?

NOTE that Lin Wood continues to do this PR thing. Note also that he has repeatedly claimed that the DNA is the killer's forcing Tom Bennett to make an official statement emphasising that it may not be. IMO, it does the Ramsey cause no good at all when they and their lawyers behave in such a deceitful way. I'd have more respect for them if they came right out and said :-

"We understand that there is a possibility that the DNA might not be the killer's and we appreciate that as long as this possibility exists, that we will remain under this umbrella of suspicion. However, we are placing hope upon hope that it does belong to him and that one day it will catch him. We are innocent of this crime and pledge 100% of our support for investigators until the killer is caught and we see justice done for our precious daughter".

However, I know this is something which is just not going to happen. The Ramseys (and their supporters) will continue to mislead the public with their false claims about the DNA definitely being the killer's and in doing so, thos people who KNOW that their statements are false will continue to be suspicious of them.

10. Little

Little Member

Here's another item, this one has a very nice picture of John & Patsy and a Christmas tree.

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Elle, the authorities have had all the Whtes' DNA profiles since early in the investigation. If that DNA implicated FW in any way, the fools in Boulder would have had him in prison long ago.

MaryStupidLacy can spout her DNA crap all she wants. It wasn't a DNA case then, and it's not a DNA case now, in spite of what the little heads want everyone to believe.

WTF, is Lin Wood on Lacy's payroll as her spokesperson, now? He acts more like the Ramseys' PR person than their former civil attorney. I have to wonder if he has a clue how silly he looks.

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, I had missed this: "Lacy's chief investigator, Jim Kolar, did not sit in on the meeting because of a court appearance."

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Oh Dear

Candy ([fill in the blank] as usual) posted:-

The entire point of my comment sems to have escaped Candy. Let me spell it out candy - my point is - the man in charge of the investigation hasn't come out and stated that the Ramseys are cleared - because they haven't been. This constant lack of reasoning which you display is why you cannot pass your practice LSAT.

The Ramseys have not been officially cleared. It is WRONG of the RST to say otherwise. I would love to hear the RST's explanation as to why the man in charge of the investigation has never said made a statement to say that they are cleared.

14. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks WY. Thoughts fly into my head when I'm going over this. I wondered if Daphne's underwear may still have been around.Maybe Daphne's underwear was removed, and forgotten about, and maybe it was a bigger size (?). I'm creating my own scenes to fit the crime :) When clothes are washed, I take it the DNA is completely gone?

It does give me a sinking feeling to see Lin Wood still in this picture, but
    I was pleased Jim Kolar was unable to attend this gathering. Maybe he didn't want to be there for good reason, and is biding his time. I wonder if the Ramseys and Wood were trying to force an unofficial meeting with Kolar (?).

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Most everything escapes her...it runs away willingly!

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"DA Lacy ought to be slapped out of office."

Agreed, but who to do it? More importantly, who to replace her with?

"They had a very nice meeting with Mary, and she continues to believe this case will be solved by DNA evidence,"

Good luck!

"They understand that the DA's office continues to see the case as a DNA case that will be solved — hopefully sooner as opposed to later — by getting a match,"

I think you'd have a better chance of finding the Abominable Snowman.

17. Little

Little Member

This is what is following the above story:
    Ok - now who is better qualified to talk about the DNA? The scientist contacted by the paper, and we have to assume their contact is a real live scientist - that this scientist doesn't just play one on TV, the net, or in Mr. Wood's office.

18. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

OK, Little,

I'll bite. I'd say that it has to be Woodsy because he has to keep the spin going and going and going. For him to answer this question any other way would be silly. Of course we know the difference but he continues to spoil the jury pool. (should there ever come a trial)

19. koldkase

Y'all are SMOKING, gutter snipes!

Yeah, Cherokee, that visit "to say hello" tells the story, doesn't it?

Oh, no...we're not here officially...because WE'RE NOT THE FOCUS OF THE INVESTIGATION ANYMORE...get it? We're just here to pay a visit to our friend Mary...she's been SOOOOOOOO good to us! Why, she's steered this investigation to the right track from the beginning! How do you think she became the DA? She knows what Haddo...I mean, the citizens of Boulder want--BURY THIS CASE FOREVER, and she's done it, by god ! Why, Mary even went on record supporting our dear friend Judge Carnes, who supported our dear friend Lou Smit...who supports...US!! And she keeps the case alive by hiring those worn out retired detectives with insufficient pensions who couldn't get up to speed if they studied 24/7 for the next 5 years. Then she makes sure they don't try to put their beer can collector hands on us in some HOSTILE interview, looking for information we're NOT going to give them! Why, it's just PETTINESS! So, to thank our dear friend Mary, we dropped by and brought her some coolaide, our special recipe....

:sothere:

20. koldkase

Jayelles, you SCHTOOPID IDIOT IGONORANT SCOTTISH GUTTER WENCH! How dare you make a point that doesn't include the words "GUTTER CANDY THOUGHT OF/TOLD US/POSTED THIS 13 MINUTES BEFORE ME"?!
    :curse:

That Mary Keenan HERSELF does not "CLEAR" the Ramseys says a lot, doesn't it? Why not? She doesn't think they did it. Of course, she must have come to that conclusion from the evidence, right? So...what's she waiting for? She's never going to take anyone to trial anyhow. What's her problem?

Surely...it can't be...because she doesn't BELIEVE they've been cleared....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice