Ramseys meet with Boulder D.A.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Feb 2, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Wait a minute....Candy has reported that Patsy didn't really have cancer again, but Lin reports otherwise in this newest escapade from the Roaming Ramseys. I just don't who to believe! Do you?

As far as the Devil in the Red Dress goes - I firmly believe that the Keenan Kids have to hit the bottle in order to deal with the fact that their Mother has sold her soul.

:curtsey:
    RR

2. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Rr

I don't believe Patsy had cancer again, as a matter of fact I think it is all Staging! She is one pathetic women! I can't believe that she would stoop so low to get attention... :rage:

3. Little

Little Member

LOL zoomama, well, that's one vote for Wood then :)

Amazing how a little "just stopped by to say Hi", to the DA who is keeping the feds off your back, gets so much ink, isn't it?

Here are just a few "news" links - same story:

DailyIndia.com, NY
    http://www.dailyindia.com/show/787.php

The Post Chronicle
    http://www.postchronicle.com/news/breakingnews/article_2125483.shtml

The Washington Times
    http://washingtontimes.com/upi/20060203-042252-4706r.htm

Webindia123.com
    http://news.webindia123.com/news/showdetails.asp?id=239860&cat=World

United Press International
    http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20060203-042252-4706r

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OH, you are SOOOOOO right, Lurker. Bam! :dj:

5. Elle

Elle Member

I replied to this post, this afternoon, WY, but I don't see it. I was thinking along the lines of Daphne White's underwear being still around. Maybe removed at bed time and forgotten about, with her DNA still on it. I take it that once clothes are washed, the DNA is gone (?). I was reaching for the stars with this one, I guess. I probably read about the White's DNA clearance way back, but the scenario of Fleet bringing JonBenét home in Daphne's underwear came to mind, and out it came. Thanks for the information.

It seems Lin Wood, Lacy and the Ramseys are very cosy with each other. I'm glad Jim Kolar wasn't available. Maybe he arranged it that way, because he's not ready to talk to the Ramseys just yet.

6. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

About this little visit...

No big deal.

After all,

it takes somebody SPECIAL

to put the CHIT in Chit~Chat

~~ :nuts: ~~

7. koldkase

Did anyone notice this little tidbit from one of the articles?

Regarding Lin Wood: "Wood said he did not know in advance that the meeting was to take place."

Guess Woody boy isn't kept up to date on the Rams' comings and goings anymore.

Wonder if the Rams actually took an attorney with them THIS TIME?

Because...they wouldn't even so much as set foot in an LE meeting without their lawyers for 9 years. What's changed?

8. Little

Little Member

I have a question - (ok - a few questions). Do you think they wanted this to hit the news? They wanted to have a face to face with Mary for old time's sake? They must not have gotten what they wanted so that's why LW didn't know about it? They are a bit nervous that the new investigator is really investigating?

+ Charlie Brennan rocks!

Little

9. RiverRat

The murder will turn into double digits at the end of this year and the Ramseys Have to be able to point out their continued cooperation with the Flaw Enforcement in Boulder. As we have all witnessed, nothing is compatable with Flying Monkeys named Mary for furthering the agenda of John and Patsy, so this visit lacked all elements of surprise for me.

RR

Last edited: Feb 4, 2006
  10. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

maybe

maybe they wanted to ask the DA (dumb a**) to publicly clear them so John could run another campaign. I can just see them thinking that it is the umbrella that kept John from getting elected instead of his brick personality! Maybe she wouldn't do that because the force of outraged citizens from across the US of A would scream loud and long, so she told them they could print that her office believes the DNA belongs to the perp and it's not the Ramsey's. That way when he run's for office they will have a quote to spew out when questioned about his homicidal guilt. :wind:

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor:

12. Little

Little Member

RiverRat's idea:
    Texan's idea:
    Good points.
    Another question...does DA Laci have the authority (or the audacity - whichever fits here) to just out and out say they are not still suspects? Can she take it upon herself to declare their innocence? If she does, and she did, wouldn't that be political suicide?

Little

13. RiverRat

Alex Hunter is probably on another cruise as we speak, so Life After Ramsey probably doesn't worry Mary too much.

RR

14. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

It is to my knowledge, Elle, that the underwear JonBenet was found wearing - size 12 with a small rosebud print and Wednesday on the waistband - came from a just opened package of days of the week underwear Patsy originally purchased for her neice back in November 1996 while at Bloomingdales in New York City.

-Tea

15. Niner

Niner Active Member

that WAS my first thought too, Greenie! LOL!

especially this:

passing thru to 'where'??

16. Niner

Niner Active Member

well... too bad that he was in court that day... and didn't even KNOW they were in town... Glad J&P gave them the head's up that they'd be in town!! :loser:

17. Niner

Niner Active Member

or... try and find out if they WERE !! :yes: :cheerful: :eek:

so.... nothing "new" from this meeting?

Ha! Just re-read your post here... yes, they just might be a bit nervous...

we need :justice: for this case... soon would be good! :gavel:

and this is for Patsy... :rs:

18. koldkase

HM. Publicity for John's new campaign plan?

Hm. Wanted to see what the new detective was up to...make sure he was as useless as the last one?

Hm. Begged Keenan to "clear" them so Patsy could die thinking they'd finally gotten the last stamp of approval from the BDA, and hence, knocked her infamy down a notch BELOW LizzIe Borden and Jack the Ripper?

OH...I guess y'all didn't hear...that "passed through Boulder" was a typo: it was SUPPOSED to read

"...PASSED GAS THROUGH BOULDER...."

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Bill Wise

"I am surprised to learn that they were in Boulder," said former assistant BDA Bill Wise, now retired. "The fact that they met with the DA would indicate to me that they were comfortable with the fact that they aren't the focus of the current investigation".

Do I have to tell my Bill Wise story again? The man is a pervert and exhibitionist. No wonder he likes John and Patsy. :yow:

20. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, I know. I've heard all about that one too. Tea. I 'm just the same as anyone else here, throwing out ideas when they hit me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice