Ramseys vs FOX News/Carol McKinley

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WOW BobC. This is so cool. I am very impressed. Do they make this game for gamecubes?

2. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

I know

Mr. Texan works in Austin where he has survived 8 lay-offs in 8 years with rumors of another lay-off in the works. He is a designer and does 3D modeling but draws machines.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Thanks everybody

I love it when people like my work! Elle--the whole tower and closer buildings around it are 3 dimensional models --the horizon is a visual illusion done with photos of a city skyline. The water and the ground are models too. It's pretty complicated and hard to explain to other people--it's a lot easier showing them how it's constructed rather than telling them.

Texan--did you see the article on the news that said America is having a "jobless recovery?" Yup. They are shipping out our jobs as fast as they can to hire basically slave labor in other countries so a handful of people can make obscene profits. Nobody is protecting us from this. It is absolutely ludicrous that none of my friends have jobs and yet we have billions to bomb Iraq.

Tricia--nobody's doing any games for the Gamecube anymore. Gamecube bombed so it's all about XBOX 2 and Playstation.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I'm impressed

BobC. These are very realistic. I'm useless at computer games. Except Mah jong.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Ah! I see! Yes, I know it's not an easy project to explain, but you've done a good job, thank you! I felt a real skyline was involved. I like to know! Once again very impressive work, Bob.

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Bob your work will never cease to amaze me...just when I think I've seen the best possible, you come up with something else even more magnificent! You are turly a talented man!

7. BobC

Thanks everybody! We artists thrive on compliments--I'm sitting here like a fat fluffy housecat, consumed by my own fabulousness!

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

As well you should be!

9. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

OMGosh....Your so talented, it must feel so good to look at something you've created when it comes out this awesome!

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

Let me add my congrats to you Bob! Awesome work you do.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It's very impressive, BobC, and I am impressed, too.

I lived in Austin and have such fond memories of my time spent there. But the book, the book, what's the title of the book?

12. BobC

Wow--thanks guys!

It was called "An American Dilemma"--it's from the 30's. I sent you a PM about it.

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Thanks, BobC - I didn't get the pm. I sent you one, a pm, too. Yes, I do think that's the title I looked up at the Texarkana Library, and the book wasn't there. They can usually send off for books they don't have, and I'll try that.

14. Tez

Tez Member

Awesome Uncle Bob! You never cease to amaze me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice