Rascal, mame, and other weirdness

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, without getting into specifics

I'm wondering about a lot of things that happened in that time period when Krebs was staying at mame's house. Seems a lot of things came down then. Without getting into specifics, of course, LOL. Nonetheless, the timing on everything was pretty revealing, if one wishes to do the drama queen's thing and embellish and hypothesize.

Not me, though. I would never do such a thing.

And, I didn't just do the mameslug thing - plant an idea or two in your brain, did I? :D

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Is she done?!

Damn WY, you had the chit flying fast and furious! LOL - feel better now? And to think that those reposts are just top of the surface.

Spark of Life - I have heard that is what happened but was long ago and I couldn't even begin to remember where from where.

I swear rereading her postings, it DOES seem like she had a crush on her Mystery Woman. Did you guys see her freak out recently when someone referenced that Nancy was living with a man?!

I have also heard that she is the one that keeps her "hair" - WTF is that all about?! Is this some New Age or Wicca or something I obviously have no frikkin clue about? Sounds like another sign of someone that needs :help:

RR

3. Vic

Vic Active Member

yes, RR

It does seem like she was smitten with Mystery Woman. She virtually quit posting on anything other than the MW crap, if she could twist an innocent post into MW - she did it.

Eons go by and nary a word from mame - until someone mentions MW - in any context. Thar she blows again, it's like putting out bait to catch a rat. (and no offense to you)

Oddly, I have noticed over on Jamsy's little site that Mame is jumping in posting about the Ramsey's probable innocence AND Lin Woody's skill.

So, who's she got her eye on now? Patsy or Lin?

Just a thought.

4. Watching You

More mame

As if we haven't seen enough already, here is mame at her best as she posted at FS.

and last, the funniest post of all:

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG WY it just hit me.

After reading the latest rantings of Mame I have finally figured out who she reminds me of.

Barney Fife. Remember Barney?

Barney Fife talking to a Opie trying to impress him that he is a big lawman;

"Now Opie this bullet is like a trophy. It represents truth and justice. I hold onto it with pride. It's every lawman's hope that criminals will come our way so we can use this bullet to stop evil. Criminals hate lawmen. We want it that way. If they didn't hate us we wouldn't be doing our job. That's my reward. The satisfaction that I get knowing criminals hate me because I'm so darn good." Barney then proceeds to put the bullet in his gun, his gun in his holster, and shoots his foot.

From Mame's post;

let me tell you a little secret, your little "mame needs help thread"
    hangs on the wall in my office as a TROPHY to my
    work in the ramsey case!!! it is EVERY reporters
    hope that people like you ACT LIKE THIS in response
    to their work! if i were so insignificant...why would
    so much time be spent hating me? YOU are proof
    the pot of poison was stirred. scrabbler, you don't
    seem to understand that vile venomous villans l
    you are my REWARD!...

Jeesh. It's been driving me nuts. Barney Fife. That's it.

6. Watching You

LOL, Tricia

she's different, no doubt about it. I told you, a cigarette with two inches of ash hanging out of the side of her mouth, a chaw of spittin' tobacco inside her lip, a can to spit the stuff in, and mame's in business. Right up her bad as$ alley.

7. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

"if i were so insignificant...why would
    so much time be spent hating me? "

Doesn't Jameson say exactly the same thing? Only I think she uses the word "Obsessed."

I don't hate Mame and I don't hate Jameson. I hate what they've done to innocent people. I hate their hypocracy. I hate their obstruction of justice. I hate their motivation which is nothing about caring for a dead child, it's all for publicity for themselves.
    Jams also has motivation of greed as in $elling $tuff to the tabs,most likely sent to her by Leroy Lin Wood or Lou Smit.
    That's what I hate.

If it twere'nt for those two peas in a pod, life around these parts would be pretty boring, wouldn't you say? I mean, you can only discuss fresh or canned pineapple for so long. They are flattering themselves--both of them--when they think they are important.

8. AK

AK Member

Wow, Looney Tooney!

What a hilarious thread. Crazy mame can wallpaper her padded cell with it!

Ya know, even if one were inclined to keep an open mind about Krebs, early in the game, as mame's personality disingrated publicly, why would she maintain even a scintilla of credibility? As a kindness to her, if I were her friend, I would have recommended she get counseling, or at least stop and read what she has written.

Well, we tried at CS. Think we can best those 1000 posts here? Bet we can!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice