Regarding jameson

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Misty4

Misty4 Member

Margoooo

Well, Margoo is having a hissy about my post about her post. LOL! Rose says I can't say cult at Voy and can't respond to other forums on her board so thought I'd paste a little rebuttal to 'ol Margoo here if y'all don't mind.

Margoo writes about the McKinley/Jameson comparison: "MISTY, let me spell it out for YOU. Carol McKinley REPORTS NEWS on a National Network. She does not have an "editorial" show. She does not get to espouse OPINION. If she is going to REPORT NEWS, she must stick to the FACTS and she must check her FACTS. Get it?"

You mean to tell me you don’t agree with your leader, Jameson? She has declared herself a journalist and by her own words professes to do exactly what McKinely does.

1351.157 in reply to 1351.151 jameson on......jameson:
    journalist \Jour"nal*ist\, n. The conductor of a public journal, or one whose business it to write for a public journal; an editorial or
    other professional writer for a periodical.
    I am an independent journalist. I publish the news and comments on the Internet.
    I am also an expert (paid) consultant on the Ramsey case. I am glad to report I deal in facts, was never paid to write reports to "push buttons" like Yeager and Foster.
    None of this was about the money. Honest.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Misty

Margoo's posts are an ongoing hissy fit. She exhibits a great deal of rage in her postings.

Seemingly, she doesn't believe one can be a genuine fencesitter in this case. Rather, she perceives fencesitters as hoping that by not committing themselves to one 'side' or another, they will fit in everywhere.

It's quite interesting. When I first came across the notion of Internet Subculture, I read that - to the RST, fencesiters were lumped in together with the BORG and it's so true. My psychologist friend has a theory about this.

3. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

{Music playing softly in the background}

Everybody was kung fu fighting...

Attached Files:

4. Elle

Elle Member

Thought it was.."The cow jumped over the moon?" Have you been drinking Jammy's home brew De jaNu?

5. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

No Elle, but thanks for asking, don't mind if I do! LOL Actually that's the "matrix" cow from an incredibly bad movie named Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. If you go to a search engine, you'll find a movie clip of it. The cow is matrix fighting that guy! It reminded me of Marmoo, er goo.....

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I hardly ever

go to jameson's forum anymore. Once a week is more than sufficient to read the latest rants against posters on other forums. Her forum is boring, the few posters (some of whom are jameson's other personalities) who still hang around there are idiots who don't know they're idiots, and I can't tolerate fools, so why subject myself to her forum of fools?

7. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

RiverRat,
    She did write Scott Peterson. What was funny was that River from Websleuths got an email or letter from Peterson's attorneys saying that under no circumstances would Scott communicate with "webbsleuths". Somehow the lawyer got the two forums mixed up. That's how we found out she wrote him. LOL

Most of those people over there are mistrustful of police, and are a bunch of uneducated do nothings that never held any sort of professional position in the workplace. They think they know more than the professionals, scientists, law enforcement and lawyers, doctors, and of course, they never attended school or worked in the field. They are of one mindset, and I laugh everytime they talk about "borg" because they obviously do not understand the meaning- they are all like lemmings following the leader to drown in an Alice in Wonderland topsie-turvey view of the world.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Kung Pow

Thanks DejaNu. I hate to be left out. I saw the animation. Wish I could pow like that cow! :)

9. Watching You

That cow

is hysterical. Have allya seen the Lassie kung fu commercials on TV, yet? She kung fus a bear and threatens a big cat. I LMAO when I saw that.

10. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Lassie kicks butt, WY! LOL Wonder if we could get her to visit the Swamp...

11. Jayelles

Getting it right

One-Eyed Jack posted:-

My reply is "Gee One-Eyed jack, what is so difficult about reading a post and determining who actually wrote it. The above post was Misty's. Not mine. I think it is YOU who needs to go back to the drawing board. Geez!"

12. Elle

Elle Member

GET IT RIGHT ONE EYED JACK!!!

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha! Jayelles! Good grief!

GET IT RIGHT ONE_ EYED JACK! GET IT RIGHT!

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

LOL!

I can relate.

Seriously though, I swear that it had become almost second nature for me to have to just suddenly blurt out "Mame, How Dare You?!" after reading a post of hers so often over the last couple of years that I automatically spew that question out from time to time.

RR

14. Jayelles

My problem

Margoo is reduced to name calling once more. Last week all she could find to attack was my spelling errors. Now we are "girls". Girls who "high-five" (not sure what that means actually). Margoo says that half the group know about Jayelles' 'problem'. Doesn't say what the problem is but clearly it gives Margoo some sort of satisfaction to say it.

This is sort of reminiscent of the time when Margoo dismissed my graphic work on the stungun and other marks as filled with flaws of logic. Despite my best efforts, She was subsequently unable to provide just ONE example of these flaws. I gave her many opportunities to do so. I implored her to tell me what these flaws were - on more than six occasions. If my logic is flawed I like to know why so that I can correct my logic. Margoo failed to respond. Wouldn't respond. In fact, she was speechless. She retreated to other threads. Started new threads and changed the subject.

She has proved herself on more than one occasion to attack posters whose reasoning she does not agree with - seemingly on the basis of disliking the poster or the reasoning. (Watch her attack fellow members of yonder forum). She displays a great deal of emotion in her posts (rage, seething, cold hard disdain). When, on occasion, Margoo's own posts are undeniably proved to be flawed she LOLs and shifts and makes excuses for her errors.

Margoo has twice taken posts of mine to WS to attack them there. I have responded by asking her to debate with me at WS. If she believes my reasoning to be flawed, then come on, be a brave girl and take me on. She refuses. Instead, she prefers to make sly comments from the safety of jameson's forum. Nasty, unsubstantiated personal attacks. I can do that...... Actually, anyone can do that. It takes a better person to debate face to face (metaphorically speaking).

Margoo reminds me of my old dog who was afraid of the cows and who used to crawl under the shed to bark at them - i.e. she likes to attack or provoke from a place of safety. On second thoughts, no. My old dog had many redeeming qualities.

Margoo can continue to attack me from the safety of jameson's forum. Her attacks are water off a ducks back. She is merely providing me with more material for my book......:) The more she makes her snide remarks whilst simultaneously refusing to debate openly or to substantiate her crticisms, the more she adds credence to my POV on Margoo.

Not to mention the fact that in doing so she is reducing jameson's forum to gutter level.

(Oh sorry, I forgot , it's already pretty much at gutter level - for all they do nowadays is slag off the BORG).

15. Jayelles

No Escape

I've just been to Dublin, Ireland for the weekend. I saw Jameson's Distillery and a pub called "The Swamp".

There is no escape :)

16. Watching You

I used to think

people went to the swamp to read out of morbid curiousity - you know, like craning your neck to see a bad wreck on the interstate.

That was then.

Going to jameson's swamp now is like going to an old, deserted junk yard where they took all those wrecked vehicles - vehicles that hold the bloody remnants of lives destroyed, mountains of rusted metal and silence broken only by the scurry of little rat feet. Tis a Dead Zone where ghosts of yesterday linger among the wreckage, repetitive dead thoughts, no hope for resurrection of thought or new direction.

Anyone venturing upon the junkyard immediately senses a malevolence hidden from view but pervasive. It's not a place for innocents; it is a place devoid of joy, love, goodness, life.

It is the Dead Zone - the place for dead and decaying souls and dead thoughts. Don't be sucked in by the Dead Zone.

17. Elle

Elle Member

Jameson stealing posts

I think we've all been subject to having posts taken over to the Swamp Jayelles - Join the Club! I did go there and acknowledge the posts were mine and left. Why bother wasting your energy.

The "high five" is when someone holds up one hand and someone slaps it as a "congratulations" for having done something good, or their soccer team won, or anything that warrants a "high five." Happens all the time here too!

As for your posts, they are very well written. Just ignore her!

Good luck with your book. When do you see yourself finishing it?

That's funny! Jams will be flattered with this news.

I loved Dublin when I was there a few years ago.

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Jayelles

Here's a high-five for you!

:highfive:

You are Jameson's nemesis.

It has always rankled me that she co-opted the name of a fine Irish whiskey.

(P.S. you have to have your images turned on to see the high-5.)

19. Jayelles

Elle/Lurker

Thanks for the explanations! I thought a high-five was something to do with sport, but I thought it was an actual sporting technique and as thus made no sense in Margoo's posts :)

Elle - the book is a joke. Actually, Mjenn could probably explain it better than I. There was a thread at WS where about twenty of us came out and 'admitted' that we were actually writing books about the Ramsey case. I think poor jameson just about laid an egg.

I am going to assist a journalist friend on a Ramsey Subculture project. However that is likely to be an article for a psychology journal.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Games :)

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha! So all of you are getting back at Jams and playing games too! I luv it! Psychology article sounds interesting.

What a cheek Margo has talking about your spelling. I wonder if it's because you spell in the British way, like me (?). I believe you're a school teacher from what I read in one of your posts. Spelling was a very important subject when I went to school in Scotland. I must admit, my face turns red when I come across any kind of mistakes I've made in my posts. Even Lurker telling me about the "Kennedy/Bennett" gave me a good glow, and not a soul here to see it! :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice