Remember the Hi-Tec Boot print? And partial palm print?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Angel, Aug 23, 2002.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I predict oodles of fun on the way!

2. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Makes one wonder

What the Boulder DA thinks is a "win-able" case doesn't it? What do they need a video tape showing the deed?

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

---

AND that belly hair has been identified as Patsy's arm hair???/

Now Woody is gonna sue and open this up just right for a trial.

Way to go Woody ! ! ! ! ! !

4. BobC

My money's on Michael Kane. Remember that interview the other day that came out of nowhere?

5. BobC

The one in the globe where he basically says Patsy did it.,

6. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

Michael Kane spoke about the Ramsey case...

..in the August 13th, issue of the Globe. That's the issue dedicated to stories about kidnapped kids.

Watching You wrote about the Kane interview at the Tabloid Watch forum a week or so ago.

In the article the Globe characterizes Kane as the man who...

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

Ol Lin Wood

Is already threatening to sue - this time the BPD. Oh for God's sake... You go for it honey, open up that nasty old can of worms..

Yep, something is up - why leak now? Somebody besides Steve Thomas ****ed and tired of nothing happening? Or weaving a web for a big, fat, southern fly?

And Jameson has to be totally ****ed. No "hot news out of the horse's mouth" for hir. Topped off with her honey DW being locked up forever has to have sent hir into a little slump...

Thanks for the pic and the info on the HiTek logo, Dun.

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

I want to slap

that steaming pile of SMIT! I hate it when a good cop goes bad and ends up on the take. All for a lousy DeLorean.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Why now?

Could it be that Patsy's recent bouce back from yet another death sentence - timed perfect with the Thomas suit - be the eye opener for Boulder officials to see just how far the Drama Momma will go to take center stage?

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

God Bless those leaky loose lips...

You know this all has to be true. The source is someone from the Boulder PD according to the RMN. So it's someone that has seen the new evidence.

Loveitloveitloveit.

Let's all help Lin Wood practice for his new job.

Mr, Wood remember in your new career you must speak slowly with a smile in your voice...Let's dial carefully...

303-555-1212...

Now Woody repeat after me:

"Good Evening Mr. Tracy you have been selected to receive a free catalog of gifts from "Horses; A Fallen Man's only Friend"....

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2002
  11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Sheesh

I'm off line for a couple of hours, and all help breaks loose. Something strange this way cometh, and it's not looking good for the Ramseys.

Is it really true that Limpwood is threatening to sue the BPD? Is he nuts? I have thought for some time that Wood has a screw loose, but he's threatening to sue the police? What the fluck is wrong with that fool? He's so freaking sue-crazy, and so damned bent on shutting anyone up who speaks against his clients, he's losing his freaking mind. The guy is totally out of line here.

Okay, what's going on with this case? Who is leaking this stuff? I guess the right question would be, why? I think someone has just had enough of the lies coming from the Ramseys, the skank, and their mouth, Limpwood. The timing is interesting - Westerfield has been convicted - the public is incensed over the number of children who are being abducted and murdered - someone is out to discredit the Ramseys' false evidence.

I have an idea, but I'm so damn proud of whomever is leaking this info that even if I am right, I will never ever reveal who I think it might be, because s/he has just become my number one hero.

Crumble, crumble, crumble, one card at a time, the Ramseys' house of cards is falling, and their slimey protectors are going down with them. Yeehaaawwww!!!

12. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Loose lips sink ships

Looks like Ms. Ramsey may be going down.

BTW, I have posted a news article re: Westerfield.

Seems the defense has filed a Phillips motion - by filing the Phillips the defense is trying to convince the judge that the jury shouldn't be allowed to hear certain evidence.

"In the vast majority of death-penalty cases, when the defense files a Phillips motion, it means prosecutors want to present evidence to the jury of forceful or violent conduct in a defendant's past, including conduct that has never resulted in criminal charges, legal experts say."

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=22065#post22065

13. BobC

I'll bet some of these little tidbits are part of the reason Miss Wood decided to settle their lawsuit against Thomas.

14. Pope

Pope New Member

Carol on Fox

Carol Mckinley said that there was a holiday video wherein
    BPD could see Melinda opening the door. I only heard this
    on Fox and no one else is confirming the holiday video.

15. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Evidence Appears to Cast Doubt on JonBenet Intruder Theory

Friday, August 23, 2002

DENVER — A report that both a palm print and a footprint found in the home of JonBenet Ramsey were made by relatives could weaken her parents' contention that an intruder killed her.

An attorney for JonBenet's parents insisted the report does nothing to undermine the intruder theory, but he also said the case will remain unsolved until new detectives take over. Police say there have been no significant developments in the 1996 slaying of the 6-year-old beauty queen in more than a year.
    ***snip

Beckner said no arrests were imminent.

"The going is pretty slow, actually," Beckner said. "But that doesn't mean we're going to give up on it."
    ***snip

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,61161,00.html

16. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Report: Evidence in JonBenet case appears to discount intruder theory

August 23, 2002 Posted: 1:59 PM EDT (1759 GMT)

BOULDER, Colorado (AP) -- Investigators have concluded that both a palm print and a footprint found in the home of JonBenet Ramsey were actually made by family members, not an intruder as some have suggested, the Rocky Mountain News reported Friday.

Investigators believe the prints found in the basement of the home were not related to the unsolved killing of the 6-year-old beauty queen, whose body was found December 26, 1996.

Investigators have known the answers for some time, the newspaper reported.
    ***snip

"Burke Ramsey does not and has never owned a pair of quote, unquote, trademarked Hi-Tec sneakers that the Ramseys are aware of," he said. "I would think they know what shoes he has owned."

http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/08/23/bc.jonbenet.evidence.ap/index.html

Spin Woody spin - while Hi-Tec does make a sneaker type shoe, no one mentioned sneakers Lyn.

http://www.hi-tec.com/

Lyn's comment about sneakers kind of makes me wonder about some things. I didn't even realize Hi-Tek made sneakers until I checked their web site. Someone better hope no one comes up with pictures ala those "Ugly @$$" shoes.

17. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Ramsey evidence is explained

Hand, boot prints determined to be innocent occurrences

Charlie Brennan

August 23, 2002 - BOULDER - Investigators have answered two vexing questions in the JonBenet Ramsey case that have long helped support the theory that an intruder killed her, according to sources close to the case.
    ***snip

"I represent innocent clients," Wood said. "There has been a history since December of 1996 of anonymous law enforcement officials in Boulder, Colorado, leaking information to the media, which, in most cases, turns out to be either false or grossly distorted.

"So I would put no weight, whatsoever, on anonymous information coming out of the Boulder Police Department. Zero."

But the source said that connecting the palm print to Melinda Ramsey was something that occurred belatedly, only because the first time her print sample was compared with the questioned print, the person making the comparison didn't properly see the match.

As for the footprint in the wine cellar, the source said, "We know Burke had a pair of Hi-Tec shoes."
    ***snip

http://www.msnbc.com/local/RMN/DRMN_1342847.asp

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Here's an interesting concept

What's NOT being said in these leaks? One has to wonder, if the BPD has a video of Melinda leaving that handprint on the door to the death room in the basement, could it also be possible that Burke is in the same video - wearing Hi Tecs? Could it be they have Burke on film inside the room - perhaps helping his sister get something out of the room?

They have something that conclusively proves Burke had a pair of those shoes or boots, and that means the Ramseys have been caught in an outright lie when they said no one owned Hi Tec footwear in their home. They needed that footprint in the cement dust (no, not mold, jammysue) to belong to an intruder, not their son.

Plunk, plunk, plunk, that house of cards is crumbling faster and faster.

19. Thor

Thor Active Member

This is for Cookie. If you're reading here, and see this latest news, what do you make of it?

20. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

First, when someone tells me who the "unnamed" source is for the Rocky Mountain News article, I'll decide if I believe it or not. Not that I flatly reject the story, but I simply have a rule not to accept rumors from "unnamed" sources in media reports.

Second, even if the rumors by the "unnamed" source are true, it does not eliminate the possibility of an intruder (as I recall DW left no traces in the VanDam house - and we all think he was there), nor does the shoe print implicate Burke Ramsey (if indeed it's his), after all he did live in the house.

I'm sorry folks, but I don't think this story means much except the Ramseys may have lied, and Lin Wood is wiggling around like a snake run over by a car.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice