Responding to E-mail

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Aug 31, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I agree with you absolutely. I was noticing how many hits the sticky threads had in the past two weeks, and I hope that the people who opened those threads came away with their own questions.

One thing about Patsy at the grave clutching herself that really comes across to me is that she was so capable of posing for the press at her murdered child's grave. I guess more than anything, that is what I take away from that picture: Patsy Ramsey, posing for the press at JonBenet's grave in a fake drama mama moment.

Now that's beyond the pale. No wonder the woman from Columbine didn't realize what the picture is. Who can imagine a mother of a murdered child doing such a thing? And that is what I believe the woman really was trying to say, that the picture is tasteless and cruel.

Tells us so much about Patsy, doesn't it? It's her child!

So yeah, I agree that RR should keep it. If people have to be told the truth about it, then that's the whole point, right? Just like the Bloomies. Like someone said, a picture worth more than words could ever express.

2. wombat

wombat Member

Just to be clear - I think the Bloomies picture is horrible and I don't want to look at it.

I think you should keep it as your avatar.

3. heymom

heymom Member

It should be an honor to use these avatars, they are that good.

Maybe y'all should run a contest, and the winner is the person who gets to use the Bloomies avatar for a day. Maybe the post of the day before??

Heymom

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Being a terrific graphics artist is there not something you can do to correct that problem and not change the message being sent in the photo BobC?

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:mears: No one would ever mistake you for anyone but who you are...and you don't owe anyone any explanations for anything. Well...unless you decided to ride out another hurricane. :wind:

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You know, KK, I just got to thinking about what you said, here. I wonder how many of our posters would be willing to pose for pictures at our murdered child's grave? There is no way I would ever do that, because that little grave would be sacred to me, and my time there would be spent in solitude and reflection, not putting on a drama show for the press. Was nothing sacred to these people?

7. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Wy

Amen. My third child was stillborn in 1990. There's no way on this Earth that I would go pose for a photo-op at his gravesite. Nopey, nope, nope. Just wouldn't happen. Grief is personal...not meant to be a vehicle to stardom.

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

:grouphug: Aww, Pearlsim, that's so sad.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

You know I love you. That's a fact. Unfortunately - there is not much left in me or or more that I can think of to do unless some miracle occurs. But man - the friends I made. :bowdown: Soooo many Heros gathered under one roof. :bowdown:

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That says it all. :grouphug:

11. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

AMEN to both of those statements. No-one will ever find out the truth if we tiptoe around the unpleasant stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice