Revisit the Evidence List taken from Ramsey Home

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Niner

Niner Active Member

guess this is NOT John's black made in Israel shirt, eh?

Patsy's??

JonBenet's??

2. Niner

Niner Active Member

speaking of this dumbwaiter - wasn't there a blonde hair found by this?? I always thought that the dumbwaiter played a part in her head wound - you know - coming down on her head.... possible??

3. Niner

Niner Active Member

a cell phone - THE missing one??

passports - yeah right!! need those passports for your daughter's funeral!!

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Passports

Just curious .... I know things are different now, but in 1996 did you guys need passports to fly within the US? We don't here in the UK. We used to just walk on and off of domestic flights. Now some form of photographic ID is required for security but it doesn't have to be a passport - a drivers licence will do.

5. sue

sue Member

You are right. In the US, adults need some form of photo ID. A driver's license will do. I have never flown on a private jet, but I don't think people traveling on private jets went thru security at all in 1996, so they didn't need any ID at all.
    We still don't need passports in the US unless we are going out of the country. And I know we don't (or didn't in 1996) need them to go to Canada and I don't think they were needed to go to places like the Bahamas, the Virgin Islands and Mexico.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

No, we didn't need passports to fly within the US in 1996. In fact, back then you didn't even need to show an ID (or driver's license) to board a plane. You just went to the reservation desk, got your ticket, (checked your luggage if you wanted to), got a boarding pass, and that was it.

You only needed a passport if you were leaving the US.

Of course, everything changed after September 11th.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Yoo Hooooooooo

jameson - over here! I thought that since no one else seems to know why Patsy's Christmas sweater that she wore to the Whites was on JonBenet's bed maybe you could respond to this Borg post.

If anyone posts over there, please ask the question for me just in case she misses it here?!

RR

8. RiverRat

One more question!

Was the bed post next to Patsy's Christmas sweater at the end of the bed ever compared to JonBenet's head wound?

Attached Files:

9. sue

sue Member

I knew there was something I was missing about that picture; now I know what was bothering me.
    Does anyone know if anyone besides the Ramsy people have suggested the head injury was caused by a baseball bat?
    This looks like it would fit the bill and actually looks like it has a less "blunt" edge that would concentrate the force if it was hit at the right angle.

10. Catfish

Catfish Member

Hi RR,

I'm under the impression that Patsy was wearing the same sweater on the morning of Dec. 26th that she wore to the White's party on Christmas day. [​IMG]

If so, then the sweater on the bed would be similiar, but not the one she was wearing when the police arrived.

Added comment: The photograph is curious, though, because the sweater on the bed appears too big for JonBenet. Could Patsy have had two identical/similiar sweaters and why would any sweater belonging to Patsy be on JonBenet's bed?

11. Karen

Karen Member

Could that sweater possibly be the one that Ariana (sp?) Pugh borrowed to wear at the Christmas party on the 23rd? I read Patsy had loaned her some nice clothes for that party because she and Linda decided to stay for it. It seems Ariana would fit more Patsy's size than Jonbenet. Since Jonbenet's room was a bit of a mess it wouldn't surprise me to still see that sweater on her bed from 2 days prior. I think if Ariana were going to change clothes somewhere, and change back into her own clothes, she would likely do it in Jonbenet's room. What ya think?

12. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Karen, regardless of which of Patsy's or JonBenet's sweaters, if any, was allegedly borrowed or worn by Ariana Pugh on Dec. 23rd, or where she might actually have changed into it, is irrelevant. Both sweaters belonged to Patsy Ramsey and, if similar in fiber content, matched the sweater fibers found entwined in the ligature and on the duct tape found on the body, and in the paint tote in the basement on the 26th where Ariana Pugh was not and Patsy claims she was not. I'm sure JonBenet was not running around the Ramsey home on Dec. 23rd when Ariana Pugh was there with a piece of duct tape over her mouth, Lou Smit's "sexual torture device" garotte wrapped around her neck and paint tote in hand so that Ariana allegedly wearing THE Patsy sweater could sprinkle its fibers around so that years later, anyone could suggest that Ariana Pugh had anything to do with her death on the 25/6th to get Patsy's butt out of a jam. There is no evidence that would suggest Ariana Pugh was in the Ramsey home, at the crime scene or involved in any way with JB's death on Dec. 26th when THAT crucial evidence was found at the crime scene. However, there is hard indisputable evidence that sweater fibers matching THE sweater Patsy Ramsey wore to the Whites on the 25th and for her grand debut with the police on Dec. 26th match the fibers found at the crime scene on critical pieces of that scene that were in no way available to Ariana Pugh on Dec. 23rd. Period. Don't EVEN go anywhere involving the Pugh family unless you take it back to the Swamp. Thanking you in advance.....

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ok, you lost me. Do we know this is the sweater that Patsy wore to the Whites? Didn't she wear a jacket?

14. Elle

Elle Member

It seems there are many different versions of what Patsy Ramsey wore the night of the White's party. I would dearly love this point cleared up here, Tricia, if possible (?).

According to John Ramsey in DOI, Patsy wanted JonBenét to wear a red top similar to Patsy's. JonBenét rebelled and wore something else, BUT Steve Thomas talks about Patsy telling the police on the 26th December, that she put a red top on JonBenét when she went to bed that night - later on, changing this testimony to the white top she was found dead in. Confusing - right?

Patsy Ramsey must have worn a red and black plaid jacket over her red top, because she carefully mentions to the Boulder Police, that Priscilla White owned a similar jacket to hers.

According to the police, Patsy still had on the same red top on, the one she had worn the night before. A jacket is not stated here, so I'm assuming that Patsy had a red top, plus a red and black plaid jacket over it.

Anyone?

15. Karen

Karen Member

deja nu

I think you may have misunderstood my post. It's probably my fault because I'm new to posting and sometimes I don't complete a thought which means it comes out entirely different than I meant it to be. Please be patient with me until I get the hang of this thing? I, in no way meant to imply that Ariana Pugh had anything to do with what happened on Christmas night. I was merely trying to find an explanation for why Patsy's sweater is on Jonbenet's bed. I understood from reading several books that Patsy wore a SOLID red sweater with a black and red checked jacket to the Whites. So this wouldn't have been the sweater she was even wearing on Christmas night. I just thought maybe it was still laying on JB's bed from 2 nights PRIOR if it's the one Ariana borrowed. Please don't make me go to the swamp!!! THOSE people are BORGS!!!!!

Guess I better edit this to say what I mean by BORG is they have a single and one minded way of thinking. I'll get better at this posting thing, I promise.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Police files. Page 47 Detective Tom Trujillo questions Patsy.
    Patsy talks about her wearing a red sweater.

She tells Trujillo that she leaves on the white top with the star, and then has to go and search for something to put on JonBenét's bottom half.

Does anyone here believe this? That Patsy Ramsey has to go on a search to find something for her daughter sleep in, like the bottom half of jammies? Does this tell you anything about this stupid woman? She goes into JB's bathroom to look for Pajama pants, and all she could find was some long underwear pants and she put those on.

All those glittering outfits for Pageants and Patsy has to SEARCH for something for her daughter to sleep in. Unbelievable. I guarantee she would have known where her glittering tiaras were fast enough.

On page 48 Trujillo asks her about what she wore.

A red turtleneck, black velvet pants, and a Christmas sweater over the turtleneck.

Trujillo asks her what color it was, and she replies ...

"Red with all kinds of ..." She doesn't finish the sentence

So is it possible this sweater is a jacket type of sweater?
    Is this the one similar to Priscilla Whites?

You can read this in the Police Files for yourselves. I know many of you have the NE book.

17. Elle

Elle Member

Karen wrote:
    Ha, ha, Karen, didn't you know you were already in the BORG camp? :thumbsup:

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

"Please don't make me go to the swamp!!! THOSE people are BORGS!!!!!

Guess I better edit this to say what I mean by BORG is they have a single and one minded way of thinking. I'll get better at this posting thing, I promise."

I was feeling all weepy today until I read this just now, Sue. Now I'm feeling all better. Thanks for brightening my day. JC

19. RiverRat

Tricia

Please do break out - courtesy of Sue Bennett - your Police Files paperback and turn with me to Page 375. And I quote:

"Patsy said she thought she had worn her so-called Christmas sweater, but said that she might have worn a similar one after viewing photos taken at the Whites :bowdown: dinner party. In the photos of JonBenet's room that John was shown, he is asked to look at one item."

LS: For instance, what is this multicolored....
    JR: Well, I think it's a sweater of Patsy's, but...
    LS: ...Is that a sweater that Patsy normally...
    JR: Well, it looks kind of like one of the sweaters...
    ...I'm pretty sure that's Patsy's sweater.
    LS: Do you remember when the last time was that Patsy wore that or anything?
    JR: No, I really don't.
    :eek:

I don't know how many times I've read that book and didn't catch this. After researching as many of the crime scene photos that I could find - courtesy of Lou Smit - the above photo is the only one with a sweater like Lou described.

RR

20. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Bottom Line: Whatever Patsy wore to the Whites, whether anyone calls it a sweater or a jacket or a flapjack, according to Barry Levin in the Ramseys' 2000 police interview, it matched the fibers found on the duct tape, the white blanket, entwined in the ligature that allegedly was used to strangle JB and in the paint tote. Patsy wore it THAT night, it's fibers were all over the crime scene and test results exist and are conclusive.

Patsy claims she was never in the basement and of course denies any involvement in JB's death. The only way THAT PARTICULAR article of clothing's fibers got all over the crime scene is because IT was there and involved in JB's death and staging and Patsy is the only person to have worn it that night.

Nothing else matters. As in was it THAT article on the bed in JB's room, who wore it before Dec. 25th, nothing.

A + B = C

K.I.S.S.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice