Revisit the Evidence List taken from Ramsey Home

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jan 14, 2005.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Absolutely, Deja!

To me, this find only confirms my beliefs further for me. Those fibers are part of the evidence. The evidence points where it points........unless you are the wife of a really rich old man.

RR

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

I was looking at that list and thinking the very same thing. You can bet the Ramseys were/are also Net savvy though they denied it.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yes that was actually another one of jameson's attempted cover-ups. It was claimed that John Ramsey didn't have Internet and then the evidence list showed that he did. She then attempted to claim that it wasn't working or connected. She spun like a top when confronted with proof that the Ramseys not only had the Internet but were Internet "savvy".

John Ramsey may have allowed her to give him a lesson on the Internet forums but that doesn't mean he was a novice on the Internet.

Was he asked about his Internet/e-mail in any of the depos? I must go and refresh my memory.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

My prediction

That is why I firmly believe that this case will end in a Full Circle....computers are what John rode in on and computers will ride John out.

RR

5. Elle

Elle Member

John Ramsey talks about Jameson giving them a quick lesson on the internet, in Atlanta. "Death of Innocence." Page 305 HB. Can you imagine this lesson being given in this Moonbean Coffee Shop? Jameson tells them about chat shows.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

The Ramseys have distanced themselves from everything except their religious beliefs. John Ramsey had a Compuserve account when JonBenet died. The details of it are on Smoking Gun.

I'm not sure why it was necessary to distance them from the Internet - just covering all bases I suppose :)

7. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

8. tylin

tylin Banned

Thanks for bumping this thread up. The above post is so true. How can the RST ignore such powerful evidence? :curses:

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

No clear answer exists for that question, tylin.

10. tylin

tylin Banned

Punisher,
    Sad isn't it?

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Sad isn't the (bleep) word for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice