Revisiting "Ruthie"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Well Zoomama, you know how things just morph sometimes.

I bet if Ruthee is looking down on us she is screaming, "GIVE ME A T-SHIRT." LOL

Jay...PURE GENIUS. I am honored that my name is on one of your creations.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG. She is offering to take donations and pass them on to Lou Smit????

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

So she says......

jameson admin
    Member since 5-8-02
    07-06-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
    Click to EMail jameson Click to view user profileClick to add this user to your buddy list
    "Contributions for Ramsey Investigation"

I have started the ball rolling - I put a check for a hundred dollars in the mail to Lou Smit.

That money is to be used to advance the Ramsey investigation in any way Lou sees fit. A tank of gas, dinner with a witness or suspect, lab fees - - whatever he feels might be useful. I put my contribution under his total control because I trust his passion to see this case solved is sincere and constant.

I personally chose not to send my check to the DA's office, though everyone is free to make that decision for themselves. I will certainly be more than happy to forward checks to Lou. Just send to me at my PO Box and I will pass them onto Lou.

Charlie Brennan of the Rocky Mountain News expressed interest in the situation (don't know if it is worth calling a "story") and asked if others would be joining in. I couldn't tell him how many, what amounts... I could only say this is a grassroots effort and I hope not only posters but also Ramsey family and friends will contribute .

So what do you all say??

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

"So what do you all say??"

I say, go back to LaLa land and start backing bread again.

Geeeeze!

:leaf:

5. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I say if she'd dumb enough to send him the money he is smart enough to cash it (if it is worth the paper it's written on). I'll bet the man is laughing all the way to the bank.

There's one born every minute. Sounds like the lard-haired one was just born last night, though.

6. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Has h*ll frozen over yet?

:devil:

Didn't think so...

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

She's not getting my money!

8. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

So What Do Ya"ll Say?

Hey Jameson! How about you writing that fund a check for $40,000? Seems to me, that might be your price of admission to get back into John Ramsey's good graces....

What are you thinking, sending that paltry sum when you have benefited so handsomely financially from the story of this poor murdered child? You should be ashamed of yourself....I am ashamed for you! :fishslap:

You give all internet forums and their writers a bad name.

Voyager

9. Elle

Elle Member

Voyager, the wise one has spoken! :)

10. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

only her word

Does anyone believe she really sent a check?

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Only if she's 100% sure Lou won't cash it.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You know, I was thinking yesterday that FFJ should make up the "I murdered the truth with Trish" t-shirts and sell them here, and donate the money made from them to one of the missing kids' orgs that Tricia works with in JonBenet's name. We could put Forums For Justice on the back. Or something like that.

Too expensive to make and not enough profits to bother?

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yes, that crossed my mind. T'would be easy to make a cheque out to the value of my life-savings and make a public display of giving it to someone ... if I was pretty sure they wouldn't or couldn't accept it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice