RMN/Brennan artilce about the Crock.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Guys this is one of the few times I wish I was back doing morning radio.

I have already written a song about this to the tune of "My Sharona."

Also I have another song be written to the tune of "All you need is Love."

I will not be posting the lyrics..LOL.

For one day, I would pay to do a morning show in Denver. Just one day.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Well......

What does a Man Love most?! If that's not endearing by calling a woman by the name of the object that He would walk through Fire for, I don't know what is! LOL..........however........if used by the female, that's just a different word for MegaBitch.

RR

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Jayelle--it may be the younger generation who uses it all the time. Half of my housemate Shawn's relatives still live in Ireland and I've retrieved many a drunken message off the answering machine where the c-word was used most liberally!

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Can someone get me a gig in Denver? Please??? Just one show. That's all I need then I'll be fine for another 10 years.

This is just priceless.

5. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Well I'm Irish...my family is Irish and I have to say in all my 40 years I've NEVER EVER heard that word spoken much less as an endearment. While the F word is an adjective to most of us, the C word is a vulgar, unspoken, fighting word.

The men would kill someone to hear them call any woman in our family by that name.... and then us woman would get our turn.

6. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

hahahahaha

Jayelle, that is priceless.

I'm laughing out loud over this thread...like JR said, ya, call me that in endearment and I'll show you what I'm made of hahahahahahaha

OK, now does that mean Imon can come back here?

7. Elle

Elle Member

Objection BobC!

Like Jayelles, I'm from Scotland, but I have an Irish background, and I can assure you I never heard the c word mentioned amongst any of our relations. btw I was in Ireland in the year 2000, and I visited North and South, and I never heard the c word mentioned once the whole time I was there, so I think you have some unusual Irish friends, Bob. Into the bargain, while growing up in Scotland, many of our neighbours were Irish, and I repeat, I never heard the c word mentiond as a child, or as an adult any time I was with these families.

8. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

OMG, I haven't laughed this hard at a forum thread in many years! I too am proud to be Irish and I've never heard the c-word used as a term of endearment in that or any other culture, young or old. Tricia, Chaucer has nothing on you! I agree, we should all send endearing letters to Ms. Hoffman. :bee:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice