RMN - Pt 3 - The Thomas Factor!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 26, 2006.

1. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Hunter is a BDI person. He told the press years ago that we would "be surprised who he believed is responsible" for her death. His buddy, the professor at Michigan State, told him early in the investigation that the brother should be the one investigated.
    Hunter believes the Ramseys are wonderful parents who sacrificed their nice cushy lifestyles to save their son from a life of torment.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

KK that's one heck of a rant....and I second it!

3. wombat

wombat Member

I heart KK.

At least somewhere (Here) there's no BS.

THere is less brouhaha going on about this case on the 10th anniversary than I expected. I guess the Karr stuff blew the air out of it early.

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

As always KK, what a fine post!!!!!

You are the GUTTAH GODDESS!!!

:bowdown: :queen: :bigstick: :star: :rrcrown: :rrcrown:

5. heymom

heymom Member

Well, that makes sense. Thanks for adding that information, Blues.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Gosh. Gee. And here I have been acting like a regular guttah ho all day. If only the Fam knew my secret life on the forums as the Mighty Avenger, I might get some RESPECT! :cool2:

7. Barbara

:rotfl:

If the fam knew MY secret life on the forums, I might get a straight jacket and a nice long stay................ :sleep: :beammeup: :cow:

But as long as us guttah hos and hags stick together, it can be our own little secret! You sure have my respect oh Mighty Avenger :yes:

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Such hubris is not becoming in an old man.

9. Tez

Tez Member

KK, that was one awesome post. You hit the nail right on the head about the Ramseys and Hunter. Good job, GUTTAH GODDESS!!!

10. heymom

heymom Member

Such humus is also not becoming in an old man. :) What a bore. Go away, Alex, just go away. Charlie Brennan can carry on with all your information anyway, he's got what brain cells you lost years ago.

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

KK I second your rant! Hunter let his 'feelings' and 'business connections' influence his behavior for sure.

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

To hell with them!

13. Barbara

And the sooner, the better!

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I have somehow managed to barely get through the first video segment from Hunter.

Please pray for me.

And my PC as the odds are not looking good that it will survive without having something chunked at it.

Is there a support group for those that make it through the entire three hours?!

15. Elle

Elle Member

Quote:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by BluesStrat
    Hunter is a BDI person. He told the press years ago that we would "be surprised who he believed is responsible" for her death. His buddy, the professor at Michigan State, told him early in the investigation that the brother should be the one investigated.
    Hunter believes the Ramseys are wonderful parents who sacrificed their nice cushy lifestyles to save their son from a life of torment.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    I wonder if Alex Hunter will say more about the BDI theory, now that Patsy is gone, Blue (?). John Ramsey would probably retaliate in a flash.

16. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

If Hunter's public admonitions and warnings were directed at Burke, then his mano a mano posture becomes a cartoonish, laughable chico a chico bluff. Hunter was never serious about investigating the case let alone prosecuting anyone.

17. heymom

heymom Member

I'd start a support group, but the doctors won't let me out of my strait jacket for that long...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice