Rod Westmoreland/Lin Wood Sue To Find Out Real Name of Internet Poster

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I woldn't swear to this, but I'm thinking California. I don't know why I even think this. I have a grasshopper brain. I have some vague recollection of him talking about his daughter being in an orchestra, but I could be totally wrong.

2. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

Thank You So Much!

Agreed RR, please let it be known Tricia, that you have MANY supporters, who believe in you and have the utmost respect for all you've done and are doing for JBR, and also for giving all of us a place to post!

If there's ANYTHING I or we can do, please, do not hesitate to contact us. You have my email address.

Hugs!

3. Elle

Elle Member

I have never heard of him, until now, Lurker.

4. Elle

Elle Member

What does RHGC stand for, Blue?

5. Jayelles

Could we change the name of this thread to "Rod Westmoreland sues UndertheRadar"? Mame is getting a bit confused about this lawsuit.

6. Jayelles

It was his actual initials Elle. He was a lawyer and I remember his surname was Cunningham because we had a discussion about his Scottish roots.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I believe RHGC lived in the Northeast. It's been a long time, but I'm thinking Pennsylvania or Maine....

Pachaly is a real man with a real identity. So is Westmoreland. They're obviously not the same person. I don't think RHGC is inherently involved in this. If you have other information about that, please don't post it here. :floor:

Westmoreland has the money to pay Wood to do this. It's that simple.

I think we can deduce that jams knew about this by mame's recent "something is coming" and "I posted it 13 minutes before jams." hahaha Jams was scooped on her own source. Well, she probably was good with that, since she didn't want to out herself when she started batting down the hatches by closing up her forum and "losing threads."

I don't really blame her for that, but it's just SOOOOOOOO jams to make out that it's something else. Those Ramsters just never quit playing their games, do they?

Well, it'll be interesting to see what happens. Obviously, as we have seen from mame and her Krebbies, anyone can write anything on the internet. If White doesn't want to sue, he's not going to do so. I never saw what was being said about Westmoreland on topix, but I did see some very vile posts about Fleet White. Same old same old. If White doesn't want to fool with it, then they'll keep it up. Unless Westmoreland has done as much for White as he has for himself by suing. That would be a nice side effect.

As for FFJ and other forums, I think we had this argument, with some fireworks, last month. We knew this was coming and we discussed going private. Tricia and FFJ members have made a lot of enemies, enemies with money and lawyers, through the years. We've seen that they can be prime suspects in the murder of a child and not get so much as a police interview until they want it, only asked questions they choose to be asked, and with the clock tick tick ticking, goodbye and don't call us, we'll call you.

After the Tracey/Karr debacle, when the RST got really really pi$$ed because yet again, THEY HAVE PROVEN THEY ARE STOOOPID and NO INTRUDER HAS BEEN FOUND, of course they're going to turn their ire on us. Who better than Lin Wood to lead the charge? And for what? Some obscure posts by some obscure poster nobody even paid any attention to, nobody knew, and for all we know, SOMEONE THEY PLANTED...?

Oh...now THERE'S A THOUGHT. Maybe it would be good to KNOW who that poster was after all. That would certainly be grounds for fraud if that poster turned out to be a PLANT, to enable Wood to shut down the forums discussing the Ramsey case NOT CENSORED BY THE RST.

Well, guess we'll see. Let the games begin. :punk:

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

KK Nailed it...as always!

9. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Connecticut. He got smacked down by that state's bar in 2003 for violating Rule 8.4(4) of the Rules of Professional Conduct.

http://www.jud.ct.gov/SGC/decisions/021085.htm

10. RiverRat

Topix is working for me again and mame has replied.....

Nancy Drew
    ISP location: Chicago, IL Reply »
    |Flag for Review 31 min ago
    Ya, never know Rat...ya never know.

I'm told EVERY LIE posted about me is prosecutable."

:sucks:

What lie? There are thousands of pages regarding YOUR opinion on who is a Baby Raper, a murderer, a pedophile. You would try to sue me for differing with your view after seeing that you had no evidence to support your claims?

Bring it. That's a two-way street you've been walking, but that's okay...I AM a Tax Paying American that has no worries about what happens to the ending of Your Story.

In the meantime, tell Lin that there are also posts from UnderTheRader at Purgatory that he missed.

11. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Upon reading the paperwork, I see that Tricia and Topix are not at all targets of the suit, they are just going to be used to discover who the poster is.

Ironically, Jameson should be very happy with this development, because she has made a selling point of her forum that she makes sure people know if she was similarly named, she would eagerly cooperate with the plaintiff of such a suit.

12. Jayelles

The lawsuit says :-

that plaintiff's reputation has been permanently damaged

that he has suffered stress, emotional distress, mental pain and suffering and adverse physical consequences

that he has suffered public hatred, contempt and ridicule

that he has suffered a permanent impairment to his ability to obtain or maintain gainful employment

I thought he was a bank manager or something? Surely he hasn't lost his job because of some whacko's nonsensical posts on the Internet?

13. Jayelles

Oh well I was close. I knew it was a long name beginning with a C :)

14. Jayelles

A simple lawyers letter from Fleet should do the trick then. I think the going rate for a cease and desist lawyer's letter is a couple of hundred pounds here. They are pretty standard documents.

15. RiverRat

Nancy Drew
    ISP location: Chicago, IL Reply »
    |Flag for Review 1 hr ago
    Everyone should check out the breaking news at The Smoking Gun...I posted it here on another thread. Tricia is finally getting her due. And that little Rat too...

16. Jayelles

Good grief. Does she think you are UndertheRadar?

17. RiverRat

Well, if she doesn't, wouldn't you think that was a Lie?

18. Jayelles

ABsolutely :)

19. RiverRat

Since Suma knew this was coming and she tried her best to warn us, I wonder who the Leak is.......

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-09-06, 03:44 PM (EST)

9. "RE: Breaking News!!!"
    In response to message #8

LAST EDITED ON 11-09-06 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

Topix and Tricia Griffith are both named...once they ascertain who the anonymous poster is the name will be added to the others in the complaint. The complaint indicates "poster was given the right and privilege to post at Topix and Websleuths..."
    Also, later in the suit it discusses the TOS...so Tricia and Topix are considered liable if the posts break the rules in the TOS. So many of the posts at both forums break the TOS...

As I suggested to them in the past it might not be a bad idea to clean up the posts that could be considered criminal...it might save them some real headaches down the road. But, they persist.

This is the initial complaint, in many cases after the initial discovery other suits follow. Otherwise why would why would the forums be speaking for Tricia asking for "understanding" that she's involved in a suit.

Lies are prosecutable.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/2434.html

20. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I have to give Mame credit. She NEVER misses an opportunity to show the world what an idiot she is.
    Did she even take the time to read the lawsuit?--Obviously NOT.
    :moron:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice