RST Misinformation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Aug 12, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha Yeah, Airhead Ashley is second only to HoraceMills/BillSalisbury in libeling Fleet White at the swamp. She falls into convulsions if anyone even mentions the Ramseys in the faintest light of negativity, but she's got such a low IQ she never links her own attacks on an innocent man as harmful to an entire family who has done nothing but not love the Ramseys as she does.

Such is the stuff at the swamp....

2. koldkase

I'm wondering if this is when JonBenet was molested initially.

Remember, not long after this trip to New York in December, Patsy called Dr. Beuf's office three times in an hour, though she does not "remember" why she called...of course.

You see, this is why I have said sooooo many times, if the Ramseys really wanted to know what happened to JonBenet...I mean, IF they don't already, heh...they AND their investigators, and ESPECIALLY LOU SMIT, who SHOULD know this, would be looking very hard at who was with JonBenet in the month previous to the murder.

I mean, how obtuse do you have to be not to see that? Even if you DON'T believe the CLEAR AND UNCONTESTED EVIDENCE that JonBenet had SOME KIND of prior vaginal intrusion that caused chronic vaginal injury, in the interest of COVERING ALL BASES of a murder case not solved in 10 years, seems to me you'd at least LOOK at the possibilities there.

We're talking about people who have gleefully dragged A COMPLETELY UNLINKED DEAD MAN onto broadcast airwaves with his suicide pictures, AND HIS FAMILY'S FEELINGS BE DAMNED, to consider whether he was part of some FACTION.... Is it POSSIBLE to be so vacuous, so blind, that you decide whom you are going to look at based upon your personal warm feelies and cold pricklies?

Oh, please don't answer that....

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I see our friend FreeFalling/multihat has been banned from jameson's. Well - jameson can't see we didn't warn her LOL

jameson & co were happy to welcome FF to their midst when she started a thread to call me names. Ashley said she seemed "intelligent and fun". The fun soon wore off though when the extent of FreeFalling's (madness/paranoia/illness?) became apparent - and even moreso when FF turned her paranoia on THEM!

Well let me warn jameson now - prepare thyself to be subject to to a multitude of accusations and to be labelled a stalker/paedophile/house bugger. Freefalling is literally everywhere on the Internet with her many hats spouting forth her fantasies and accusations.

(Wonder if jameson has recognised FF yet?)

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"You see, this is why I have said sooooo many times, if the Ramseys really wanted to know what happened to JonBenet...I mean, IF they don't already, heh...they AND their investigators, and ESPECIALLY LOU SMIT, who SHOULD know this, would be looking very hard at who was with JonBenet in the month previous to the murder. I mean, how obtuse do you have to be not to see that? Even if you DON'T believe the CLEAR AND UNCONTESTED EVIDENCE that JonBenet had SOME KIND of prior vaginal intrusion that caused chronic vaginal injury, in the interest of COVERING ALL BASES of a murder case not solved in 10 years, seems to me you'd at least LOOK at the possibilities there."

Yeah, let's see: '98 interviews-"Mrs. Ramsey, JonBenet had been molested."

Patsy: Oh, God. How horrible. Next question, please. WHAT?! What mother on this PLANET would do that? I know some of you here have children and grandkids. If you were told this, wouldn't they have to SCRAPE you off the ceiling?!

5. Elle

Elle Member

I thought this was what was in your mind. KK. Yes, Patsy did phone Dr. Beuf three times. It would be great if we could find out more about those three weeks, wouldn't it?

I won't be able to soak up your posts until the end of the week, but I am trying to skim and scan for the present. Keep up the good work. :)

6. koldkase

Thanks, Elle, I'm trying, I'm trying....

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I hear you KK (If you're thinking what I think you're thinking)

Don Paugh is only second to the Stines on my personal hinky meter.

8. Ginja

Ginja Member

If I'm not mistaken, I would say there were two types of vaginal injury to JonBenet -- chronic and acute.

The first, chronic, would be the eroding of the hymen and stretching of the vagina. This takes time to accomplish (that is, once is not enough!).

The second, acute, is more along the lines of the inflammation and bruising/scratching. I believe the acute injuries were what Dr. Wecht referred to when he spoke of injuries up to 72 hours old (within 72 hours prior to death).

From the autopsy report, I vaguely remember something about infiltrates (white blood cells?) and the fact that her body didn't have time to react. This may have been by her molester or it may have been perimortem injuries caused by the paintstick.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that JonBenet was abused for quite some time. Her abuse didn't occur just that night, or just within 72 hours of her death. The painstick was probably used that night to try to cover up what had been happening to her for some time, most especially any abuse that happened within the last 72 hours. The bottom line is that vaginal stretching and erosion of the hymen happened long before her demise.

9. koldkase

I absolutely concur, ginja. The BPD had several experts whose opinions were the same: she'd been molested before that night, as well.

And I've always said that the paintbrush injuries make no sense at all unless you consider the prior vaginal injuries. It was clearly used to cover up those.

That the Ramseys and their lawyers, Lou Smit, and the RST never go straight to that CRITICAL evidence in looking for the "intruder" tells me they know there was no intruder. Otherwise, their suspect pool would shrink from 50+ pages to a short list very quickly.

And that is the LAST thing they want.

10. Ginja

Ginja Member

Well!

Now that I think of this, it brings me back to another thread to pull things together where I talked about the parents enraged at each other.

I noted John was downstairs staging the crimescene while Patsy was upstairs writing the note.

Was John her molester and covering his own tracks by inserting the paintstick? Or did he know who the molester really was (i.e., Burke) and was covering up for that?

Or...

Did Patsy run downstairs after she finished the note (or maybe to get some advice), and decide to add a few things to the crimescene herself? We know she was the one who at the very least, pulled the tape off the roll to put on JonBenet's face as the fibers from her jacket were on the tape. Likewise, was she the one who decided the paintstick should be used, and shuffled through her paintbox to pull out the stick (as again, her jacket fibers were found in the tray).

Regardless of who actually used the paintstick on JonBenet, the fact remains that it definitely was not a pervert. There was no "major" injuries because of it, and we know that if a pedophile/pervert had done something like that, he not only would have used forced, but probably would have left the stick in her vagina.

This is the kind of "evidence" the RST intentionally missed. The way the body was wrapped, the way the paintstick was used, and the very fact that there was absolutely no evidence of struggle by JonBenet.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yes, a true pedophile killer would have inflicted much more grievous injuries.

"If I'm not mistaken, I would say there were two types of vaginal injury to JonBenet -- chronic and acute."

You're not mistaken.

"The first, chronic, would be the eroding of the hymen and stretching of the vagina. This takes time to accomplish (that is, once is not enough!)."

McCann said up to ten days.

"Anyway, what I'm getting at is that JonBenet was abused for quite some time. Her abuse didn't occur just that night, or just within 72 hours of her death. The painstick was probably used that night to try to cover up what had been happening to her for some time, most especially any abuse that happened within the last 72 hours. The bottom line is that vaginal stretching and erosion of the hymen happened long before her demise."

That seems to say it all.

"That the Ramseys and their lawyers, Lou Smit, and the RST never go straight to that CRITICAL evidence in looking for the "intruder" tells me they know there was no intruder. Otherwise, their suspect pool would shrink from 50+ pages to a short list very quickly."

Didn't you know? That's one of the new rules of detective work: terms like "chronic inflammation" and "epithelial erosion" are inventions used to frame innocent people!

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Jay, I'm just curious ... how did you find out FreeFalling had been banned from the Swamp?

13. Jayelles

There's a thread about it in the Butts forum.

14. Jayelles

Can't resist

Evening2 has started a thread about being a BORI (Bent on Ramsey INnocence) and asks what it means.

Rainsong suggests BORI means Bent On Reviewing Information.

In that case - I'm going to suggest that BORG means "Bent On Refuting Garbage"

:argue:

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I've always said "Better Organized Research Groups!"

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Good one, Jay! :highfive:

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

BORI - Butthead-Originated Ramsey Idiots

18. Jayelles

As predicted. Accusations against jameson have started. FF started at thread at Topix claiming that "JAMESONS SITE PHARMED". I believe pharming is some sort of illegal activity on computers which causes redirection of websites. The post has been deleted - I suspect Justice-Seeker reported it or she told jameson and she reported it. If this was the case, it was a good show by the moderators of Topix - unlike jameson, who was happy to let FF's garbage threads about me stand (but then that's jameson for you).

ETA - OTOH, maybe the posts were deleted because JS attacked FF.... I say that because it's odd that the thread - whose title contains the accusation - is still standing!

19. Jayelles

Appalling misinformation from jameson's forum. At times it honestly seems as if jameson makes things up as she goes along.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/2314.html#8

jameson posted HER facts (which are not the wame as the real facts):-

Not facts.

1. It was not "10+" markers it was 9+ markers - 9 "clear" markers plus one which comes close to the standard.

2. We do NOT know that DNA-x was the 9+ sample which was put into CODIS. Mark Beckner refused to discuss the source of the sample which became known as DNA-x in his deposition with Lin Wood in the Wolf case other than to state that it was not found on her body or on her clothes.

http://jfjbr.tripod.com/truth/beckner.htm

Page 3 of the arrest warrant for John Mark Karr states that it was the DNA from her underwear which was entered into CODIS on 7th January 2004.

I won't argue with that.

What? Consistent in that it is DNA? Consistent in that it is degraded? Consistent in that it is an incomplete sample? The FACT is that the DNA sample under her fingernails is of such poor quality that it cannot be entered into CODIS. It is therefore completely misleading to say that it is "consistent with". The fact is that it cannot ever be declared a match.

I do not believe that jameson has any inside information on this because I think any inside sources she *may* have had would have dried up when it became known that she was profiting from the information by selling it to tabloids.

20. Tril

Tril Member

My understanding is that if the foreign DNA is from more than one individual, at least one of those other individuals could be female. And... only if the sample came from one individual can a Ramsey be eliminated.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice