RST Misinformation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Aug 12, 2006.

1. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

What names are blacked out that the RST doesn't want people to know are excluded?

2. Tril

Tril Member

3. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Thanks Tril,
    So once again the ******* Tracey is only interested in showing the Ramseys look innocent, not anyone else. Too bad Lacy kicked him square in the groin with her DNA comments at the Karr/Eat Crow press conference.

4. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Jayelles, Did you catch this one right after it?

The idiot "Mikie" says "I contended for years that the DNAx is from the condom in the window well, but I have no proof of that. I have not convinced anyone that there WAS a condom in the window well."

Jameson sets him straight: "I was told by a trusted source that the circle in the window well was NOT a condom but a hair elastic."

Another of jameson's "trusted source" lies - when we all saw a different photo years ago that clearly showed an elastic hair tie at the bottom of the window well.

MY trusted source told me that Susan Bennett is a pathological liar who actually believes the lies she makes up. :floor:

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Wonderful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice