Saturday Krebs Installment-because you demanded it!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Dec 14, 2002.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I don't understand that joke. Me no understand.

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

"Seems there are two things in this world which will forever illude our dear mame - the caps lock key"......

LOL VP, that annoys me endlessly!

3. AK

AK Member

LOL, FB & VP, LOL!!

Actually, the site of Kevin Costner's faux plane crash was Aspen, remember? Mame is now known throughout Colorado as a gossip and fraud.

Someone just sent me a copy of something she posted at delphi.com. I just love it when she talks about legal issues. It's like attending a mock trial of sixth graders! What colossal bad judgment she displays at every turn.

And while I'm here, let me clear up a couple of other dopey posters. I was also shown a post where Starry is once again yapping about me stealing her notes from a Ressler lecture. As I've said before, she's off her rocker about that. The idea that I took her scrambled scribblings, signed my hat to it and posted on the Net, or used anywhere, is ludicrous. I happen to have had a very plugged in source for what went on at that lecture, so any comments I made within posts (not transcripts) were from that. If she wants to buy a ticket, attend lectures and type her notes, great. But I'm under no such obligation to disclose everything I find out -- if I were, I'd be doing nothing but typing. With all her time online you'd think she'd notice that not everyone is an interested amateur...

Now, speaking of transcripts, can someone please give Candy a Paxil enema? What the hell is she talking about -- Groupie Watch?? What is that?! If you're gonna make a withering insult, make sure your targets know you mean them!

Candy seems to think that my posts represent some entity, and I'm wildly offended by such a thought. I'm posting for myself, only. This is a problem endemic among some posters who think they have a little information, and it turns out to be flawed or flat-out wrong. It's disappointing to see Candy take such a cheap shot that lands so far from the bull's eye.

I would like to know why she hasn't given an update on Darnay. Why did he miss those court dates? Has he given up on his two cases? Why isn't he defending himself against Wood's comments that he, NYL, gave Jams the tapes? Neither Darnay nor Candy have been tongue-tied before -- why now?

Could it be that FINALLY Candy gets what I've been telling her all along -- NEVER REVEAL EVERYTHING YOU KNOW. Now she's learned that posting everything isn't necessarily a service. And the other thing I try to drill -- DON'T GO GA-GA FOR YOUR SOURCES! You can never tell when someone solid will go goofy, so you must remain professionally aloof. And when they screw up, they get grilled, just like you would do for any other source.

Ai-yi-yi-yi-yi!

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Give me a break!

FedX stealing from Starry? That would be like Einstein stealing from Austin Powers!

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

How right you are LurkerXIV.

Fedorax anyone with a working brain stem knows you have been a person of your word on these boards for many years. We appreciate what you have brought to us and the fact that you have not gone totally nuts like some. lol...

6. AK

AK Member

Thanks, girls

Someday we should start a thread of all the posters who have gone wack over the years. Naw, it'd eat up too much bandwidth.
    Here's to staying sane!

And here's one who didn't...

A story from today's San Diego Union-Trib.

Mental case cyberstalker who gloms onto famous people...and accuses them of being in a Satanic ring that target kids... No, not NK this time. Anyone want to put this one up in your home for a month? I'm honored to present to you...

==================

A former county social worker accused of stalking movie director Steven Spielberg and charged with making death threats against actress/singer Jennifer Love Hewitt is headed for a mental-competency hearing before standing trial.

[snip]

Napolis, who is 5-feet-4 and weighs 110 pounds, stated in an interview and in court documents that she believes Spielberg and Love Hewitt are part of a satanic conspiracy that has targeted her.

The conspirators, Napolis claims, are capable of "remotely manipulating my body via cybertronic technology."

[snip]

Under the code name "Curio," Napolis anonymously made hundreds of Internet postings from the mid-1990s to 2000, accusing several individuals in San Diego and the Bay Area of heinous crimes against children.

They were, Curio/Napolis claimed, part of a powerful underground network of satanists who preyed on youngsters.

[snip]

According to court documents, Napolis screamed: "Murderer! Killer! Skankhole, you are killing me!" at Love Hewitt as she entered the theater.

[snip]

In "a personal note" to Love Hewitt, Napolis wrote: "I plan to kill you at the first opportunity to do so and I hope you die a torturous death," according to the documents.

[snip]

Napolis added, "Jim, I'm quite serious, this is really a death threat. I want you to report it to the police or FBI because this is an Internet crime. I plan on firing a gun at her heart and not missing. The reason for that is she is torturing me. I am in extreme physical pain."

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/uniontrib/tue/metro/news_1m31stalker.html

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Well, well, well

Shankhole?!

Isn't it a shame how this creature would fit right into the Ramsey's Sideshows?

RR

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

OMIGOD! And I threatened to garrote Nancy Krebs! I'm in this up to my NECK! Will any of you ladies bake me a cake with a file in it?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2002
  9. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Spielberg and Love Hewitt???

Do you ever wonder what criteria these demented accusers use to appoint their alleged conspirators? How very random and bizarre!

There is a very likely internet conspiracy going on here on FFJ however....Anyone else pick up on the fact that Moab might be mind controlled by Dunvegan and Tricia into working overtime on behind the scenes forum geek business and then being programed to wake early each morning and post her outrageous laugh-in on the Daily?

This poor mind controlled premenopausal soul is starting to show signs of extreme stress too...directly traceable to forum overload....see Moab's post with the visual proof that she posted on yesterday's Daily.....

She needs a lawyer and a court date and FAST!
    Voyager

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Uncle Johnny Portion

In here somewhere....

RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice