Saving Mary Suma's Stalking - for posterity

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Just visited Topix.

I think Candy and Mame will eventually elope and adopt John Mark Karr and Krebs. A perfect union.

2. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Why not! - It looks as if they're already sharing the same meds.

3. Barbara

....and reputation too :yow:

4. sue

sue Member

The Ramseys have put Fleet White's 911 call out there many times in an effort to make White look guilty. They make it look mysterious and since it is "mysterious" it must be bad, and they can use it to make Fleet White look guilty.

That call will always "Still remains a mystery," but it has a very good possible explanation. Even the Ramseys say that Fleet White used their phone to make a series of calls trying to get some medicine to his mother in Apen. Chances are very good that the Ramseys did not have an Aspen phone book. Chances are also good that Fleet White did not have all the phone numbers he needed. Chances are also very good that he meant to call 411, the number for Information, not 911, the number for Emergency Assistance. Lots of people do that by mistake and for that reason, some places don't use 411 for information any more.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That is a wonderful example, Sue. Once again, Fleet was trying to help and winds up getting hurt.

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

911 call

I had read somewhere that it was necessary to dial a "9" to get an outside line at the Ramsey home. Perhaps Fleet dialed the "9" first and intended to dial the 411 and somehow missed or left off the "4".

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Apart from anything - it was a Christmas party i.e. boozy get together. I wish I had a pound for every occasion we received a "wrong number" call late at night from a merrymaker.

8. RiverRat

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-06-06, 03:18 PM (EST)

18. "RE: ??? accusing Fleet Jr."
    In response to message #14

Jameson, Nancy Krebs made her case with authorities in Boulder six years ago. She has been quiet ever since. She never tried to "make her case" she didn't want to convince anyone of anything. She did share what she knew in hopes a full investigation would take place to protect other young girls like her niece and others in the "next generation".
    The BPD did what they do so well...nothing

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-06-06, 02:54 PM (EST)

15. "Why?"
    In response to message #13

The DA in the case, I think his name was McDowell, fully supported Nancy. Because getting a conviction on rape back then was difficult in any case he chose to narrow the charges to ensure a conviction. The DA wanted Boykin behind bars. HOWEVER, there were files of documents that contained several hundred hours of interviews with people who connected her story to many areas. I don't know those areas...and never wanted to know them. It's interesting that when Nancy tried to obtain copies of the files a few years ago...they were ALL missing. Odd how so many things go "missing" in this case...There is a record they existed...but, the actual documents are gone, gone, gone...
    Jameson, if you want information on Krebs and any information about investigations you might call some of your sources. I know little about the exact details...I never wanted to know. I do know she is considered truthful.

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-06-06, 03:03 PM (EST)

16. "RE: Why?"
    In response to message #15

Nancy has no interest in talking to anyone about this. She courageously traveled to Boulder twice to bare her soul. She did the right thing. I rarely speak with her but when I do she will not speak about her past or anything to do with the Ramsey case. I can talk about the weather, my kids, pets, etc. but I am prohibited from talking about the case at all.
    This was a painful journey for her and those who stood by her. She has no interest in talking to anyone.

I will say this...no matter what anyone says to try and demean or discredit her...I will always believe there is a goodness about her rarely seen in our world. I honor the time I was in the presence of such grace and true goodness.

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-06-06, 03:12 PM (EST)

17. "RE: Why?"
    In response to message #16

I have one simple question? Why is this little story so important to some? Take a trip to FFJ or recent posts on the JonBenet threads at Topix where there are posts attacking my character, career and shockingly even my children.
    I have been threatened and have been forced to deal with veiled threats and posts of a personal nature for years. To see individuals go so low and try their best to run me off is disgusting. AND YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF WHY?????

Why do I scare them so much? Why does Krebs scare them so much? In a case with years of sideshows why has this one touched a nerve? Why do they care?

My attorneys are gathering every post from every forum on the Internet that concerns me or Nancy Krebs. I hope they keep posting, I'm counting on it. Trust me...those who are involved in this conspiracy to sway the direction of this case and this story will be held accountable. You can count on that.

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-06-06, 03:28 PM (EST)

19. "RE: Why?"
    In response to message #17

There is NO WAY Mary Bienkowski was trying to make a name for herself. She had access to every detail of Nancy's life. Did she write a book? Do a TV news show? She has refused every offer from any media person asking for her cooperation. She said no to a documentary and any attempt from media to gain her confidence.
    Bienkowski has been threatened and she wouldn't be the first therapist whose practice was ruined by poisonous people with their own personal agenda.

Jameson, had Bienkowski joined the dog and pony show or showed even an inkling of "making a name for herself" I would join you suggesting this was the case. It's not.

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-06-06, 03:36 PM (EST)

20. "RE: Why?"
    In response to message #19

Jameson, you have to be joking with the following:
    Nancy got attention AND

"Travel, good food, medical treatment..."

Believe me Jameson, I'm a great cook but this kind of travel excursion will NEVER be featured in the New York Times travel section!!! Think about your statement.

I'd like to remind you the BPD has photographs of her stun gun injuries that "went to the bone"...I'm sure Lee Hill told you that as well...I saw them with my own eyes. I accompanied her to the hospital in Boulder...believe me this was NOT a trip to the Mao Clinic!!! The hospital was swarming with cops and she was treated far worse than any person visiting an American hospital.

A major hospital in Denver and the Denver Safe House have full documentation of her injuries and medical state when she arrived in Colorado.

Anyone who suggests travel, food and medical treatment was the carrot that moved her to come forward has a pretty low understanding of comfort and "fun". Honestly having witnessed this "trip" and viewed the injustice it makes me sick to even read such words.

Disagree, discount...but, please do it with some respect.

9. RiverRat

Mary Suma - Sources Please! Re-Post the post where "there are posts attacking my character, career and shockingly even my children." happened.

10. RiverRat

"Why do I scare them so much? Why does Krebs scare them so much? In a case with years of sideshows why has this one touched a nerve? Why do they care?"

Scared? Hardly.

Putting out Information that you Omit? Definitely.

11. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Quiet? - or locked up in a rubber room someplace? :crosseyed

12. RiverRat

"My attorneys are gathering every post from every forum on the Internet that concerns me or Nancy Krebs. I hope they keep posting, I'm counting on it. Trust me...those who are involved in this conspiracy to sway the direction of this case and this story will be held accountable. You can count on that."

Did she just accuse me of having an involvement in a conspiracy regarding murder?!

13. Barbara

The beginning of the end of Mary Suma at the BB. :viking: :foot:

Ashley will be so disappointed when she goes. She loves the FW bashing, no matter how ridiculous or dirty it is. Well...let me rephrase it....when and IF Ashley ever figures it out she'll be disappointed and then continue kissing Jam's :(:(:( telling her how wonderful she is to kick out a troublemaker just like she did with Candy.

I hope Jeff Johnson sticks around; over there, he's just about the ONLY one who makes any sense :crosseyed

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

That wacky mame!

Grass-roots reporter, successor to Woodward and Bernstein, heroine to the poor and oppressed, nurturer to crack-ridden lawyers and rescuer of the downtrodden prostitutes of the world, collector of dirty socks for worthy causes, etc., etc., etc.

In a battle between her and jams, I have to choose mame, because she, at least, has a heart. :beats:

15. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Well this is interesting. There is a thread at Topix where Mame suddenly makes a comment about someone saying something about her children. I read back on that thread and could find no post about her children. Then I remembered that she started a thread at jameson's claiming that we were saying that she was involved with Michael tracey in the karr scam when we most certainly had not. Indeed, she had completely misinterpreted a post thinking that someone was posting about John Mark karr when in fact they were referring to Fleet White!

That wasn't the only post she mis-read/misinterpreted. There was another example around the same time of something that she got back to front. At the time I thought her inability to get things right was very telling. Now I am wondering if she is deliberately misinterpreting things in an effort to discredit some folks. Kind of like the sitcom where the woman realises she's about to get caught out on something so she screeches "How dare you" and slaps some poor innocent guy in the face. Then she makes a big song and dance about men who take advantage of women before storming out. Everyone's attention is now on the poor guy who doesn't know what hit him whilst the real guilty party makes her escape!

ETA - I take it back, YumYum did mention her kids but it wasn't in any way a threat.

16. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

QUICK! Someone post a sound file of the theme to "Mighty Mouse"!
    "HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAYyyyy!"

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I'll take that bet: at least jams is cognizant of what she does, which gives her an even chance of not going to jail on a barking dog charge, while mame seems to be operating in a fog, completely unawares that she's running people over left and right because she likes the song on the radio so much. :lamb:

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha Yeah, turns out that POOOOOOOOOR MAME, so PUT upon, when ALL SHE DID WAS HELP A WOMAN SPREAD LIES ABOUT A MAN, lies so vile I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy, is BEING THREATENED BY NONE OTHER THAN OUR VERY OWN YUMMIE!

Seems Yum Yum, whom I think we ALL KNOW probably can't operate a vehicle, and so should mame since SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING, said some meanie babeanie things about POOOOOOOOOOOR MAME....

But not to worry about LIBEL problems, Yummie, as MAME has now POSTED what you said AT THE SWAMP. hehehe That would IMPLY that SHE is not worried about LIBEL, SINCE SHE REPEATED IT WORD FOR WORD, only her HEALTH. She says she is very frightened...or not...can't remember which it is...but it's ONE OR THE OTHER!

hehehe Not to worry mame, we got your back. WE ATE YUM YUM LAST WEEK! He was just too tasty, doncha' know.... GRILLED! But we did him RARE, not well done, out of RESPECT for him.... He won't be scaring any more innocent wimin around here! :lick:

You're welcome.

[edited to correct dangling participle...long day]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2006
  19. RiverRat

Not so fast....there was a crumb left over so I had Double Y cloned. I couldn't resist.....something about a man that will take Suma's actions and cram them down her throat makes me tingle. Plus - He is my Left Nut.

Morning mame.

20. RiverRat

Fbi Alert!!!!!

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-06-06, 07:58 PM (EST)

23. "The Authorities"
    In response to message #21

LAST EDITED ON 11-06-06 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

The posts from "over yonder" and on Topix have gone way too far. Since there is nothing wrong with my kids, none of them are in the wrong place or in any way estranged from me, no one is DUMPSTER DIVING, and I live nowhere near my mother. I take these questions regarding where my children are as a personal threat.

I have been advised by professionals these posts need to immediately be sent to the FBI. That is being done now.

Here is an example of one of the posts:

DimWit
    ISP location: United States

Reply »
    |
    Flag for Review
    5 hrs ago

Awwwww ... poor baby Suma. Did I hurt yer feelers? I asked a very simple question ..."Where are your kids?"... and you refuse to answer. I KNEW you would, and we both know why.

What is "vile" about my simple question ... and why does it hurt so much, Mary? It's nowhere near as vile as the smit you spew about Fleet and Priscilla and their kids. Imagine how THEY must feel about you!

When you welcomed the sicko NAsty Krebs to live with you, you might as well have left your kids with John Mark Karr, Ms Suma. After all, Nasty Krebs had ADMITTED to have been a willing participant in her claimed child sex ring right up to the time that you welcomed her into your home to "play with YOUR children". What kind of mother would put their kids in that kind of jeopardy?!!! BTW ... Where ARE your kids today, Mary?

BTW ... how did your dumpster diving for lunch go today? I heard recent sightings of you chin deep in the dumpster behind that TacoBell near your Mom's house. Why that locale, and not in your beloved Boulder. Surely the quality of dumpster goodies is better in Boulder! Ohhhh! I get it! You wanna be near your kids! Yo! Respek!...DimWit"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice