Saving Mary Suma's Stalking - for posterity

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

po' po' mame. my bleeding little heart just goes pitty pat for her. someone throw the po' thing a donut hole. i just know i won't sleep tonight for worrying about po' po' mamey sumac living in fear of yummie yummie.

it must suck to be mame.

2. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I'm happy to report that thanks to the ongoing efforts of WY and RR, I'm very slowly catching on to all the puns around here. :floor:

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"it must suck to be mame"

Or is it the other way around?

4. RiverRat

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    11-07-06, 10:20 AM (EST)

40. "RE: hard to believe????"
    In response to message #39

LAST EDITED ON 11-07-06 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

Lovely Pigeon's "research" was one sided and completely led by Nancy's family. Her research has never been viable and is likened to the BPD's cursory look at her information.

It makes NO sense to discount the in depth research into Krebs and White done by professional investigators...and turn to LP's "research" for truth. I can't and won't do that...

Again, it takes far deeper research into familial and generational abuse to understand anything about this situation. Fortunately, the people looking into this are seasoned and experienced in this type of abuse.

I have no more comments about Krebs. I suspect there will be a lot to chew on regarding Fleet White in the weeks to come. At least that's what I hear...."

5. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Is this another pun from Mame herself?
    :floor:

6. heymom

heymom Member

Originally Posted by Mame
    I suspect there will be a lot to chew on regarding Fleet White in the weeks to come.

I think that's called "dead crow." Leftovers from the Karr Wretch.

Heymom

7. Watching You

WTF, is she STILL saying there are seasoned and experienced investigators looking into the Krebs thing? Is she stuck in some kind of time warp, or something? Remember when she said the FBI was investigating? Haha, the FBI took one look at that case and knew Krebs was not credible and neither was Suma. She kept saying for months that the FBI was investigating, and Shadow kept telling her the FBI was NOT investigating. It was really funny, because she kept talking about all her sources, and she didn't know squat.

She rants about deep research into familial and generational abuse and how everyone who disagrees with her needs to do the research, but when someone says they have done the research, she completely ignores them and keeps saying they need to do the research.

I think she has become completely unhinged. She may even be deranged, but that is something a psychiatrist would have to determine.

8. RiverRat

Her sources had the power to pull John Mark Karr in.......I, for one, am listening to every word she leaks.

9. Watching You

It just sounds like more of the same old, RR, and the only thing leaking is what's left of her meager brain. Nevertheless, she's not noted for keeping her mouth shut, so you never know what make dribble out.

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

For some reason, I am reminded of a story about my husband's favourite spinster aunt. She was in every way a "dear sweet little old lady" who had spent her life caring for her elderly parents before starting a new life as a nanny to a family in the US in her 50s. She was delightfully "fluffy".

Anyway, she returned to Scotland at the age of 75 and we were having a family dinner when this dear sweet little old lady suddenly asked us "Hey, have you guys seen Deep Throat?" (Husband and Father-in-Law choke on their food).

Hubby recovered first to say "No...have you?"

"Yeah", said Auntie "It was neat!"

We didn't pursue the conversation, but we think she really meant a film called "The Deep" which was a kind of Jaws-like movie.

11. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

She's still trying to justify her downfall.
    It must be rough going from credible to psycho.

12. heymom

heymom Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: That must have been a wonderful dinner! Everyone hanging on Auntie's every word to hear what she is going to say next!! Hee hee.

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Jayelles

Your anecdotes are charming and amusing. You should be a professional writer (if you are not, already.)

14. Watching You

Ha! How do you know Auntie wasn't talking about the real Deep Throat, Jayelles? Maybe there was more going on with the old gal than you knew. :poke:

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Uh...didn't Nancy Krebs admit to LE SHE'D INTERJECTED HER SICK SELF INTO SOMETHING LIKE 5 MURDER CASES IN SEVERAL STATES?

Oh, yeah...I think she did. It's IN THE TRANSCRIPT. But mame doesn't read that which might upset her savior complex....

I hope those WORLD-CLASS INVESTIGATORS are looking into THE OBVIOUS KARR MENTALITY WHICH KREBS SHARES WITH HIM: FIND A NEWSWORTHY CASE, LOOK FOR DELUSIONAL, INCOMPETENT, SELF-PROMOTING, EGOMANIACAL SHILLS, and tell them what you think they want to hear!

Works every time! In BOULDER, at any rate....

16. RiverRat

Ohhhh, now isn't this priceless?! However, knowing Mary Suma as I do, I would doubt that when she had the FBI on the phone - reporting us - that she offered to make good on her debt to society.

Spade - :justice:

17. RiverRat

Gee, that's just in Colorado.....I wonder if.......

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

See, I'M IMPRESSED! Mame is so good, she knows the outcome of various professional testing methods WITHOUT THE SUBJECT EVEN TAKING THEM!!

I just don't know why they don't have mame in a pool of water with tubes hooked up to her, Minority Report style. Think of the time and energy it would save LE in this country! All cases solved by MAME'S PSYCHIC ABLITIES!

Brilliant!

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I hope that if she does contact the FBI, that their investigation extends to her harassment of the White family.

20. RiverRat

OMG - you shut her up for a minute! And provided proof as to what a ballsy littlebitch she is.......The $235 Thousand Dollar Question is......WHY is it more important to her to slander Fleet for free instead of using her time to pull a paycheck or two in to pay off this huge debt?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice